Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 10-23-2009, 02:45 PM   #41
ould you?
Gift Guru

Amygirl8 has disabled reputation

Default Re: KinzPost is Closed for Renovation

how are we going to do our trick or treat event? I was looking forward to it so much!
Amygirl8 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 10-23-2009, 03:03 PM   #42
Malicia ♥
Webkinz :)

alleycat123 is a forum hero
alleycat123 is a forum heroalleycat123 is a forum heroalleycat123 is a forum heroalleycat123 is a forum heroalleycat123 is a forum heroalleycat123 is a forum heroalleycat123 is a forum heroalleycat123 is a forum heroalleycat123 is a forum heroalleycat123 is a forum heroalleycat123 is a forum heroalleycat123 is a forum heroalleycat123 is a forum hero

Shoot!! And I was gonna go trick-or-treating shopping today for some candy!!
alleycat123 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2009, 03:08 PM   #43
Favorite wackyauntie
Gifted

AuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicness
AuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by Dimagar
According to a phone conversation with a Ganz customer service rep yesterday. at least 190 accounts were banned yesterday for having duplicate items. Today I believe they are trying to make duplicates non postable. just my opinion.
I am confused. I have lots of duplicate items such as purchased Wshop clothing, farm fresh foods, recess foods, fall fest items, snow white items, and other things. I don't trade in WW or WI. Am I in danger of being banned?

What did these people do to get banned? Please do not offer any "cheats" that would get us in trouble. Maybe a non-technical explanation that would help all of us that are not techies.

Thank you for any help you can provide!!!

AuntietoEW
AuntietoEW is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2009, 03:10 PM   #44
Princess Peach loves

katysmom1 is just really nicekatysmom1 is just really nice

Post Re: KinzPost is Closed for Renovation

Um, why does it give links to the e-store and store and store locator? Are we gonna have to but something to access it once it comes back?
katysmom1 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2009, 03:11 PM   #45
AmericanBaronin
Gifted

KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!

View Post Originally Posted by Amygirl8
how are we going to do our trick or treat event? I was looking forward to it so much!
It should be back up any time {in ganz time that could still be a while but maybe even before this weekend really starts}; they {reps etc} are saying now that they are looking {mainly or only not sure} at one certain site that sells ww items. Again that makes it even more likely that my earlier tech opinon that they were not really {or at least only/mainly} fixing the post problems plaguing members for 'forever' but mostly/only directing efforts to track those involved with that site and buying of those items -- so not duplicating or duplicate but bought, so maybe {just maybe} the post will be back up soon after they get through looking and/or setting up some sort of tracking or something {and hopefully fixing all the post issues lately -- I lost a sketched window sending it, for no reason other than the mail 'glitched', been days and still not showed up in dock even though the mail itself showed the other 2 items}. In other words still not sure why any of those accounts were targeted/picked but at this time the post should be done and finished relatively soon I would think; it is Friday after all and they don't work on the weekends, at all.
KeyLargo is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2009, 03:11 PM   #46
Princess Peach loves

katysmom1 is just really nicekatysmom1 is just really nice

Ug! i mean buy something, not but something! Why do I keep doing this?
katysmom1 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2009, 03:13 PM   #47
Gifted
crazysince95 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundcrazysince95 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundcrazysince95 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundcrazysince95 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundcrazysince95 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundcrazysince95 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundcrazysince95 radiates beauty and kindness all around

View Post Originally Posted by AuntietoEW
I am confused. I have lots of duplicate items such as purchased Wshop clothing, farm fresh foods, recess foods, fall fest items, snow white items, and other things. I don't trade in WW or WI. Am I in danger of being banned?

What did these people do to get banned? Please do not offer any "cheats" that would get us in trouble. Maybe a non-technical explanation that would help all of us that are not techies.

AuntietoEW
The duplication process involves exposing a glitch in Webkinz to "copy" and item. Just buying 2 of them from the W-Shop puts you at no risk. It's people that cheat and copy items OR people that sell/buy on i Offer OR people that unknowingly acquired a duplicated item through a trade and are innocent. If you don't trade, there is no way you could be in trouble really. I don't think we're supposed to talk about this too much, btw, until GANZ specifically mentions this issue
crazysince95 is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2009, 03:17 PM   #48
AmericanBaronin
Gifted

KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!

View Post Originally Posted by AuntietoEW

AuntietoEW
Okay maybe I can go low tech or even no tech --

They don't mean multiples {duplicates}, it was meant as a 'copy' {which as a tech from everything I know and have read it's NOT possible to do, for various tech reasons I will spare you LOL}. Now the newest news is that the accounts that were banned were {supposedly, how that was decided no one knows or at least are saying right now} linked with a certain site that sells the item for money {after which being paid for through that site and a money place I won't name here then seller sends the virtual item through ww post to the buyer after getting them on the phonez}.

You are not in any danger of being banned as far as I can tell even stretching anything in any way so I would not worry if I were you. Since you also don't trade I will assume you also don't buy from that site or any like that so again no worries.

View Post Originally Posted by katysmom1
Um, why does it give links to the e-store and store and store locator? Are we gonna have to but something to access it once it comes back?
That's just them giving you something to click in hopes you'll go browsing, wanting, buying LOL {Please don't give them any ideas about making post even more costly; I never could understand why we had to pay to send anyway, not just in plain brown wrapper and all at least.}
KeyLargo is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2009, 03:22 PM   #49
wolfyclub

Wolfyclub knows the way
Wolfyclub knows the wayWolfyclub knows the way

Question Re: KinzPost is Closed for Renovation

Also, what does the estore and store locater have to do with all that?
Wolfyclub is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2009, 03:23 PM   #50
Call me Katrina!
Banned
purplerocks7866 is just really nicepurplerocks7866 is just really nice

Awes man... I cant wait till it opens again!
purplerocks7866 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
mailman's out w/ h1n1, pleasereopenkinzpost!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: