Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 11-14-2007, 06:48 AM   #1
Gift Guru

DAKOTA is a jewel in the roughDAKOTA is a jewel in the rough

Default Kinzpost

As of 6:35 am kinzpost has not been working, when you try to send items it says (INVALID ITEMS) so please be carefull, as you may loose your items!
Sponsored Links
Old 11-14-2007, 06:49 AM   #2
Gift Guru

meredith08 is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Kinzpost

thank you so much for the update!
meredith08 is offline Female
Old 11-14-2007, 06:49 AM   #3
ebkinz Addict!
Gift Guru

kayembee is a genius through and through
kayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and through

Donation Award 

Did you lose anything? This will be helpful info for anyone in the process of a trade right now.
kayembee is offline Female
Old 11-14-2007, 06:49 AM   #4
Webkinz :)
luvwebbies is the cats pajamas!luvwebbies is the cats pajamas!luvwebbies is the cats pajamas!luvwebbies is the cats pajamas!luvwebbies is the cats pajamas!luvwebbies is the cats pajamas!

thank you for posting this info!
luvwebbies is offline Female
Old 11-14-2007, 06:53 AM   #5
ask for it
Banned
*Posh*Becks*Paris* is a name known to all*Posh*Becks*Paris* is a name known to all*Posh*Becks*Paris* is a name known to all

it actually just worked for me
Old 11-14-2007, 06:58 AM   #6
Gift Guru

View Post Originally Posted by kayembee
Did you lose anything? This will be helpful info for anyone in the process of a trade right now.
I was trying to send 2 master grills and a desert window, they did get lost but then I thought I'll give it some time and when I checked again they were back in my post, so I am a little weary about sending something at the moment. Posh says it worked for her, but I think I will wait a bit as they are expensive items.

Last edited by DAKOTA; 11-14-2007 at 07:00 AM.. Reason: updates
Old 11-14-2007, 07:02 AM   #7
Webkinz :)
luvwebbies is the cats pajamas!luvwebbies is the cats pajamas!luvwebbies is the cats pajamas!luvwebbies is the cats pajamas!luvwebbies is the cats pajamas!luvwebbies is the cats pajamas!

View Post Originally Posted by DAKOTA
I was trying to send 2 master grills and a desert window, they did get lost but then I thought I'll give it some time and when I checked again they were back in my post, so I am a little weary about sending something at the moment.
I am so glad you didn't lose anything!!! Wow-----2 master grills and a desert window---those a re such valuable items!!!! I would have had a heart attack if they disappeared!!

Congrats to you for keeping a level head, and checking to see if they reappeared in your dock!!!
luvwebbies is offline Female
Old 11-14-2007, 07:02 AM   #8
ebkinz Addict!
Gift Guru

kayembee is a genius through and through
kayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and through

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by DAKOTA
I was trying to send 2 master grills and a desert window, they did get lost but then I thought I'll give it some time and when I checked again they were back in my post, so I am a little weary about sending something at the moment.
Thanks for the update. This also makes me weary about using Kinzpost right now based on this info. Thanks for bringing it to our attention!
kayembee is offline Female
Old 11-14-2007, 07:10 AM   #9
Gift Guru

O.K, I just tried to send via kinzpost against my better judgement, and same thing happened (invalid items) but I sent only the bunny clown in case it did not return to my dock, anyways I rechecked and it returned but I think it would be best to hold out or perhaps if you do want to try, just send something with not much value as a tryout.
Old 11-14-2007, 07:38 AM   #10
amylovesdoggies90
Gifted

puppydawggirl6 will become famous soon enough

Thanks so much for the info! I might've lost some valuable items!!! Rep points for you!
Closed

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: