Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 06-24-2009, 12:37 PM   #21
Webkinz :)

bigtoe has a spectacular aura about

Default Re: KINZ TUNES & 5 Day Spectacular Sections Added to eStore

Maybe the Five Day Spectacular will be similar to the fall and Christmas events where we click on a leaf or snowflake that goes across our screen for various prizes.
bigtoe is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 06-24-2009, 02:26 PM   #22
So glad I'm
Gifted

muzicfreak has a reputation beyond reputemuzicfreak has a reputation beyond reputemuzicfreak has a reputation beyond reputemuzicfreak has a reputation beyond reputemuzicfreak has a reputation beyond reputemuzicfreak has a reputation beyond repute

I bet kinztunes are going to be the musuc video songs for sale. Bleck, I think they sre kinda lame
muzicfreak is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2009, 04:14 PM   #23
arreicjanuary5

arreicjanuary5 is an unknown quantity at this point

kinz tunes. . . . 5 day spectacular. . . . . . wow what next! ! ! ! ! i hope it comes back soon! ! ! !
arreicjanuary5 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2009, 01:02 AM   #24
caprica00,
Gift Guru

TNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicness
TNVOLS is epic beyond epicness

That spectacular sound so interesting!!..The tunes..not so..(even though I can't get that dog on the front of the page out of my head)...Don't need to download that one...5 days WHEN???...Thanks for posting the sneek peeks!!

View Post Originally Posted by jazzinmarch
Hmmm... curious, but not intrigued. I'd rather see cleaning tools, like a broom and mop and vacuum, and every week, certain rooms get cobwebs and you have to go clean them. Yes, I'm sick, but I like it better than kinz tunes.
PLEASE don't give Ganz those ideas!!..We have a hard enough time keeping up with the gardens..lol..and no..don't give the pets an option of those songs/videos..Okay for a view or 2..but not what any of us would ever listen to on a regular basis Ganz..Please fix the other problems before adding new ones!! (And ..my son would probally love to have a vacuum cleaner in his room..lol)

Last edited by TNVOLS; 06-25-2009 at 01:02 AM..
TNVOLS is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2009, 10:42 AM   #25
Gift Guru

Shooting Star is a WI addict!
Shooting Star is a WI addict!Shooting Star is a WI addict!Shooting Star is a WI addict!Shooting Star is a WI addict!Shooting Star is a WI addict!Shooting Star is a WI addict!Shooting Star is a WI addict!Shooting Star is a WI addict!

Default Re: New Category Added to Ganz eStore Menu: KINZ TUNES Songs

View Post Originally Posted by kittylover12344
uh... who would actually want those songs on their i pod??? i know i wouldn't!!!

I know I mean really Ganz?

But the 5 day Spectacular looks Good!

View Post Originally Posted by mjsiowa
Here is a thought about the Kinz Tunes!

Maybe GANZ is thinking of allowing our webkinz pets to have their very own I-Pods, to go along with the new Dress your pet feature.

Yeah, I know but perhaps the pets will like it and their happiness could boost.

Just a thought from a sleepy webbie.
I hope its like that! It btter not be for our own ipods!

Last edited by Shooting Star; 06-25-2009 at 10:42 AM..
Shooting Star is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2009, 12:43 PM   #26
nettne

nettne is a glorious beacon of lightnettne is a glorious beacon of lightnettne is a glorious beacon of light

UPDATE TO THIS SECTION OF ESTORE.... IT HAS BEEN REMOVED AT THIS TIME. IT DID NOT WORK YESTERDAY AT ALL. & if IE8 will not allow the video to show it is rather useless anyway. you don't need to buy them anyway- just record them from your game... what a waste of money - how absolutely ridiculous is Ganz going to get with this money pit????
nettne is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2009, 12:09 PM   #27

puppychick004 is on a distinguished road

whats kinz tunes??? i havent' seen it on webkinz so could someone explain it 2 me??
puppychick004 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: