Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 06-23-2009, 11:21 PM   #1
FIA
FluffyInAlabama
Gift Guru

FIA has disabled reputation

Default KINZ TUNES & 5 Day Spectacular Sections Added to eStore

A new front page story has been added:

KINZ TUNES & 5 Day Spectacular Sections Added to eStore

Click the image to open in full size.Two new categories have been added to the Ganz eStore menu: Kinz Tunes Songs and 5 Day Spectacular.

As of right now, the menu options are not connected to a valid web page. Clicking on them brings the computer back to the main eStore page. There is no information from Ganz on what these new products might be.

Thank you to Webkinz Insider members MysticZon and 76dimples for grabbing these pictures on their computers.

UPDATE: These new options have been removed from the eStore menu. It appears that whatever these products are, they are not ready for release to customers.
FIA is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 06-23-2009, 11:24 PM   #2
HOA! I'm a
Gift Trainee

kittylover12344 is just really nicekittylover12344 is just really nice

Default Re: New Category Added to Ganz eStore Menu: KINZ TUNES Songs

uh... who would actually want those songs on their i pod??? i know i wouldn't!!!
kittylover12344 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2009, 11:29 PM   #3
Webkinz :)

mjsiowa is just really nicemjsiowa is just really nice

Donation Level 3 

Thank you WI!! I am not the only who saw the new "Media Kinz Tunez Download" added to the E-Store.... however when I reloaded, I was logged out and it was gone!

It will be very interesting to see what happens overnight.

There was also a sign/banner which read:

5 Days of Deluxe Advantage

Anyone have a clue as to what that was all about????? My guess is that if it still gone in the morning it will start on Friday for the last 5 days of June. June 28th is a special day so GANZ could be up to something. . .

Help! Curousity drives me crazy (like I am not already, it just makes me more crazy!!!
mjsiowa is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2009, 11:30 PM   #4

Donation Level 3 

Perhaps some would like the Kinz Media as um "RingTones".

Imagine that, people would think I totally lost my mind!
Old 06-23-2009, 11:34 PM   #5

tarayvonne challenges the impossibletarayvonne challenges the impossible
tarayvonne challenges the impossibletarayvonne challenges the impossibletarayvonne challenges the impossibletarayvonne challenges the impossibletarayvonne challenges the impossible

Default Re: KINZ TUNES Songs & 5 Day Spectacular Sections Added to eStore

Aw man, are they actually going to CHARGE us for songs in webkinz world? I had hoped they would incorporate the feature of music to webkinz world like the ty beanies site has (free, I might add) for our listening pleasure. Especially when you pay a ton of kinzcash to go on a tropical vacation and then there's silent rooms. How cool would it be to have tropical music playing in the chat rooms free of charge? My daughter has a ty account and she prefers it to her webkinz account because of the popular songs available there that kids listen to these days. She LOVES the music. How lame that Ganz will be charging us for what Ty Beanies does for FREE. We buy their cards, shirts, plushies, virtual estore items, lip gloss, body spray, bags, stationary and everything else and now they expect us to pay for music too? No thank you, I'll turn on my iTunes or computer's media player and listen to my own music while I play webkinz for FREE!
tarayvonne is offline Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2009, 11:35 PM   #6
Jeffree Star<3

hunk109 is a name known to allhunk109 is a name known to allhunk109 is a name known to all

Wow, um, that's ... different. I'm not buying some Webkinz Song. I'll stick to my own music thank you very much. Ganz is like lawers - they try to steal EVERY PENNY you have. Jeez Ganz, give it up!
hunk109 is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2009, 11:45 PM   #7
Gift Guru

nmk6 knows the way
nmk6 knows the waynmk6 knows the way

KINZ TUNES! Wow! I wonder what that could be! Maybe a button thing goes on your account if you buy a tune from the eStore, and when you press it a song begins! That's how I think about it, well how the KINZ TUNES should be. Oh yeah, I'm not doing that thing when I finish a post. No more telling what webkinz I get afer the other one. I'm sorry! It's just so much work for me to login on my account and go to My Pets section. At least I got where I was on the so called Pet Tracker. That's what I call it when I tell you guys about what pet I get next. But I might start it again some day, sigh! Well, bye for now!
nmk6 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2009, 11:47 PM   #8
Slytherin for this

Baby252 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBaby252 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBaby252 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBaby252 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBaby252 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBaby252 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBaby252 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBaby252 flows towards the sea of knowledge

Donation Award 

Wow, maybe they were just testing it. Good eye though FIA!
Baby252 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2009, 11:50 PM   #9

Donation Level 3 
Default Re: KINZ TUNES & 5 Day Spectacular Sections Added to eStore

Here is a thought about the Kinz Tunes!

Maybe GANZ is thinking of allowing our webkinz pets to have their very own I-Pods, to go along with the new Dress your pet feature.

Yeah, I know but perhaps the pets will like it and their happiness could boost.

Just a thought from a sleepy webbie.
Old 06-24-2009, 12:44 AM   #10
Gift Guru

Lizzy has a brilliant futureLizzy has a brilliant futureLizzy has a brilliant futureLizzy has a brilliant futureLizzy has a brilliant future

Default Re: KINZ TUNES & 5 Day Spectacular Sections Added to eStore

I'd love to know what the 5 day spectacular is! That sounds cool. Maybe a vacation somewhere that you have access to for 5 days? Or maybe some 5 day thing at the E-Store to go with the summer sensation thing on the 28th?
Lizzy is offline Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: