Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 03-31-2009, 09:10 AM   #31
weevie97
Webkinz :)

mantateelover has a reputation beyond reputemantateelover has a reputation beyond reputemantateelover has a reputation beyond reputemantateelover has a reputation beyond reputemantateelover has a reputation beyond reputemantateelover has a reputation beyond repute

Default Re: Kinz Klips for Sale in Stores, "Zumwhere" Feature Not Yet Added to Webkinz World

Whoa i shall think about buying them
mantateelover is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-31-2009, 01:18 PM   #32

Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!

Default Re: Kinz Klips for Sale in Stores, "Zumwhere" Feature Not Yet Added to Webkinz World *UPDATE*

Yay, I want to try it out! lol I like this smily i am weird
Dudeness is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2009, 02:17 PM   #33

susand610 will become famous soon enough

Default Re: Kinz Klips for Sale in Stores, "Zumwhere" Feature Not Yet Added to Webkinz World *UPDATE*

ok i just got one and i was wondering if it is safe to register my kinz klip. like now on tuesday
susand610 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2009, 02:23 PM   #34
Diabetes Awareness

RajahDT4 is the cats pajamas!RajahDT4 is the cats pajamas!RajahDT4 is the cats pajamas!RajahDT4 is the cats pajamas!RajahDT4 is the cats pajamas!RajahDT4 is the cats pajamas!

I think I would wait until you actually see "zumwhere" added to WW. I beleive that it is to be added to the Magical Forest, to the left of pachinko.

I wonder if this means that we can expect another maintenance this week. It seems like they would need that to add zumwhere. Hopefully it will be tomorrow and I hope they also add the treetop furniture.
RajahDT4 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2009, 02:26 PM   #35

webkinz1800 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Zumwhere and Caring Valley THIS WEEK

Click the image to open in full size.

Click on the sentences for proof
webkinz1800 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2009, 02:53 PM   #36

jemkinz is sweet stuff
jemkinz is sweet stuffjemkinz is sweet stuffjemkinz is sweet stuffjemkinz is sweet stuffjemkinz is sweet stuffjemkinz is sweet stuffjemkinz is sweet stuff

Donation Award 

Are Kinz Klips the items that when you register 4 you get the special tree??
jemkinz is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2009, 03:00 PM   #37
Diabetes Awareness

RajahDT4 is the cats pajamas!RajahDT4 is the cats pajamas!RajahDT4 is the cats pajamas!RajahDT4 is the cats pajamas!RajahDT4 is the cats pajamas!RajahDT4 is the cats pajamas!

View Post Originally Posted by jemkinz
Are Kinz Klips the items that when you register 4 you get the special tree??
No, I believe that you are thinking of Caring Valley. The Kinz Klips unlock "zumwhere".
RajahDT4 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2009, 03:25 PM   #38
Gift Guru

MsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicness
MsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber
Donation Award 

Thank you for letting us know they are out there somewhere.
So far, not in our area.
Will keep looking, Left our names for phone call.
MsHoliday is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2009, 03:26 PM   #39

susand610 will become famous soon enough

Default Re: Kinz Klips for Sale in Stores, "Zumwhere" Feature Not Yet Added to Webkinz World

View Post Originally Posted by petsandpenguins
I wonder if the Kinz Clips will have the stringy fur like the original Webkinz pets like the Alley Cat? That would be neat!

I think KinzClips look very cool and hopefully I will get some! Webkinz Insider is such a fun site!

Which Sites rock? andof course!

petsandpenguins
no sorry it is not the srtingy fur i hoped it would be though but they are still very cute i got the penguin
susand610 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2009, 03:40 PM   #40

downtown0104 will become famous soon enough

Thanks so much for the update. I called my local Hallmark store last night to see when or if they were getting them. To my surprise the lady said that they had just gotten them in. I told her I would be right over. I could not make up my mind which ones I wanted for us so I just bought one of each kind. The kids will be so surprised when they get them for Easter. They also just got the Arctic Fox in as well. I couldn't resist but to buy it as well.

Now I am just waiting on the Caring Valley to come to one of the local stores and we will be set. I just can't wait patiently (well trying anyway) for Zumwhere to be there so I can test it out before the kids get theirs.
downtown0104 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: