Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 03-29-2009, 12:39 PM   #1
FIA
FluffyInAlabama
Gift Guru

FIA has disabled reputation

Default Kinz Klips for Sale in Stores, "Zumwhere" Feature Not Yet Added to Webkinz World *UPDATE*

A WI Front Page entry has been added:

Kinz Klips for Sale in Stores, "Zumwhere" Feature Not Yet Added to Webkinz World *UPDATE*

Click the image to open in full size.

Although the new Kinz Klips are already available for purchase in stores, it appears that the feature codes for these items have not yet been fully activated in Webkinz World. A number of our members who have purchased the Kinz Klips are reporting that when they enter the code they get a message indicating that $500 KinzCash has been added to their accounts and that the "Zumwhere" feature has been unlocked. We know from the graphics released by Ganz that "Zumwhere" is part of the Magical Forest, but no one has been able to find the feature to attempt to use it. So far there is no word from Ganz on when this feature may be available in Webkinz World.

UPDATE (March 31st): Ganz has announced that Zumwhere, and the Caring Valley, will be added to Webkinz World this week. Hopefully all of you who already have the codes in your possession will be able to activate them soon.
FIA is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-29-2009, 12:51 PM   #2
Gift Guru

kittycats10 is a forum hero
kittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum hero

Default Re: Kinz Klips for Sale in Stores, "Zumwhere" Feature Not Yet Added to Webkinz World

Woah, sweet! Thanks for the info!

First comment? Shaweet!
kittycats10 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2009, 12:52 PM   #3
i <3 being a
Webkinz :)

brittany13star is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Kinz Klips for Sale in Stores, "Zumwhere" Feature Not Yet Added to Webkinz World

well hopefully soon!
brittany13star is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2009, 01:01 PM   #4

specgrl is on a distinguished road

Hope this works soon

and Rule !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Proud owner of 17 webkinz!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
specgrl is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2009, 01:14 PM   #5
♥Team Alice♥
kathryn236 has a reputation beyond reputekathryn236 has a reputation beyond reputekathryn236 has a reputation beyond reputekathryn236 has a reputation beyond reputekathryn236 has a reputation beyond reputekathryn236 has a reputation beyond repute

Wink Re: Kinz Klips for Sale in Stores, "Zumwhere" Feature Not Yet Added to Webkinz World

Oh my goodness!!!!!!!! Icannot even say how many people buy "KINZ KLIPS"
And it does not unlock "ZUMWHERE"! Seriously Ganz not funny!
What is this some kind of scam!!!!
So be careful ifyou buy KINZ KLIPS !!!

kathryn236 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2009, 01:15 PM   #6
Banned
scruffy9916 is a jewel in the roughscruffy9916 is a jewel in the rough

I hope they add it soon!
scruffy9916 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2009, 01:32 PM   #7

petsandpenguins is an unknown quantity at this point

Cool Re: Kinz Klips for Sale in Stores, "Zumwhere" Feature Not Yet Added to Webkinz World

I wonder if the Kinz Clips will have the stringy fur like the original Webkinz pets like the Alley Cat? That would be neat!

I think KinzClips look very cool and hopefully I will get some! Webkinz Insider is such a fun site!

Which Sites rock? andof course!

petsandpenguins

Last edited by petsandpenguins; 03-29-2009 at 01:32 PM..
petsandpenguins is offline Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2009, 02:10 PM   #8
amshaden is an unknown quantity at this point

Post Re: Kinz Klips for Sale in Stores, "Zumwhere" Feature Not Yet Added to Webkinz World

I can't wait until they finally release the KinzKlips!
amshaden is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2009, 02:13 PM   #9
UMBO

cinnabon138 is a ray of sunshinecinnabon138 is a ray of sunshine
cinnabon138 is a ray of sunshinecinnabon138 is a ray of sunshinecinnabon138 is a ray of sunshinecinnabon138 is a ray of sunshinecinnabon138 is a ray of sunshinecinnabon138 is a ray of sunshinecinnabon138 is a ray of sunshinecinnabon138 is a ray of sunshinecinnabon138 is a ray of sunshine

I can't wait either! I'm buying at least one and then I'm gonna find a place to put it! =D

Build your own Blingee

Personalized Glitter Graphics

Click here ---> <--- to visit Chloe's Blog: Queen of the Jungle
cinnabon138 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2009, 02:18 PM   #10
Gingerspice

I hope I get a kinz klip!! That's AWESOME!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: