Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 03-20-2009, 08:01 AM   #61
Lil Kinz

suzieq5645 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default what is the Zumming about

I saw on webkinz about something zumming soon. Looked like a flying webkin.I tried to click on for details but it did not work. Any ideas on what this is?:el1:
suzieq5645 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-20-2009, 08:05 AM   #62
sharpaydo
Webkinz :)

sharpaydo is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Odd ad

What? Is? This? LOL This ad what is it?

when i click it it has this : ? the one that says zumming soon
Attached Images
File Type: jpgwebkinz ad.jpg (78.6 KB, 20 views)
sharpaydo is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2009, 08:09 AM   #63
PrettyCDM

Dyllieman will become famous soon enough

Default Re: what is the Zumming about

A bee makes a zzzzzzz sound. since they are releasing a butterfly I think they are going to make more insects.
Dyllieman is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2009, 08:10 AM   #64
OW - I love fall!
Gift Guru

Red Fire is the bees knees!Red Fire is the bees knees!Red Fire is the bees knees!Red Fire is the bees knees!Red Fire is the bees knees!Red Fire is the bees knees!Red Fire is the bees knees!

WI Subscriber
Donation Level 2 
Default Re: Odd ad

This info is from Exoteric.

Caring Valley pets (regular webkinz with extra code like the wCares program) unlock Caring Valley where you get 4 seedlings to plant and an enchanted tree for the yard.

Signature Panda is the first of the new line of webkinz. A 'gold' series if you will, that gives psi, token, and eStore quality exclusive from the a new line of signature exclusives.

Kinz clips are little mini versions webkinz (that you clip on to backpacks) that unlock the Zumwhere land, where you will collect zums and unlock more prizes.
Red Fire is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2009, 08:13 AM   #65
mygra will become famous soon enough

it is the new place coming to webkinzland..you have to buy special pets to get in to it..i think it is the klips things,,, you have to buy to get in..and the more you buy the more you can play and win things
mygra is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2009, 08:23 AM   #66

pinkswish is on a distinguished road

Default Re: what is the Zumming about

a ladybird would be cute.
pinkswish is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2009, 08:27 AM   #67
PrettyCDM

Dyllieman will become famous soon enough

Default Webkinz Kinz Clips???

Are webkinz kinz clips like webkinz cares by having a pet code and a Zumwhere Code or do they just have a Zumwhere cod. If they do have both then does the online pet have a clip coming out of its head???
Dyllieman is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2009, 08:29 AM   #68
e are ♥Jalley♥
Banned
alexmike2 wears the mantle of perfection with gracealexmike2 wears the mantle of perfection with gracealexmike2 wears the mantle of perfection with gracealexmike2 wears the mantle of perfection with gracealexmike2 wears the mantle of perfection with gracealexmike2 wears the mantle of perfection with gracealexmike2 wears the mantle of perfection with grace

Hey, I saw that too last night and was also wondering what it was ! ? ! I'm not sure!
alexmike2 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2009, 08:41 AM   #69
oot Woot! I'm A

Perrypinkster is not just visiting!Perrypinkster is not just visiting!Perrypinkster is not just visiting!Perrypinkster is not just visiting!Perrypinkster is not just visiting!Perrypinkster is not just visiting!Perrypinkster is not just visiting!Perrypinkster is not just visiting!Perrypinkster is not just visiting!Perrypinkster is not just visiting!Perrypinkster is not just visiting!

Default Re: Webkinz Kinz Clips???

Kinz Clips are like a smaller webkinz like the Whimsy Dragon for example they have a clip coming right out the top of there heads with a code to unlock Zumwhere
Perrypinkster is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2009, 08:46 AM   #70
She's a Grooooovy
Gift Guru

EXOTERIC is a forum hero
EXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum hero

I think it was a waste of my time to click on that ad in WW.
I guess Zumwhere is so mysterious not even Ganz knows the details
EXOTERIC is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: