Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 03-17-2009, 01:33 PM   #31
jiajia2008 is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Kinz Klip Feature Code Prize Revealed, "Zumwhere" in the Magical Forest

Zumwhere looks like a fun place!!! I like the penguin clip!!!!!
jiajia2008 is offline Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-17-2009, 01:55 PM   #32
Are we there yet?
Gift Guru

PinkSlicky is a glorious beacon of lightPinkSlicky is a glorious beacon of lightPinkSlicky is a glorious beacon of light

Default Re: Kinz Klip Feature Code Prize Revealed, "Zumwhere" in the Magical Forest

View Post Originally Posted by Hmm
I just wish they had a kinzclip elephant.

I want a kinzclip elephant!

(wails!)

Hmm
Will the affronts to elephants never end?? They have been slighted in so many ways....so sad .
PinkSlicky is offline Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2009, 02:00 PM   #33
Happy 2009 folks!!
Webkinz :)

Babybreau has a spectacular aura about

Can we possibly see a larger picture please?

It looks interesting - does anyone know the cost of the kinzclips?
Babybreau is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2009, 02:14 PM   #34
Gift Guru

Zameron wows us all with wonderZameron wows us all with wonderZameron wows us all with wonderZameron wows us all with wonderZameron wows us all with wonderZameron wows us all with wonderZameron wows us all with wonderZameron wows us all with wonderZameron wows us all with wonder

WI Subscriber

According to my Rep there will be more Kinz Clips in the Future. She wasn't sure how often. I'm thinking every 3-6 month is possible
Zameron is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2009, 02:19 PM   #35

Catchfire is on a distinguished road

Thanks for telling us about the kinzclipz. I wasn't even sure if the kinzclips even had a fearture code. Although I kinda figured that they had to have one. Since almost everything (or is it everything?) that ganz produces for WW has a code for something or another. Plus they would make great easter egg stuffers. I think that I've seen their price at either 5.99 or 6.99. Which is a pretty good price I guess.

But here's another idea for all those kids Easter Baskets. Just in case you can't find the clips or even just want another toy rather than candy to put in. Get them the Lil' Kinz webkinz. Or more accurately go to Walgreens and buy their Webkinz Cares Lil' Kinz. They're only $6.99 apiece there. Unless you managed to get really lucky and they have another Buy one Get one free sale. They had this sale a couple of time during the x-mas holiday season. At first it was on black friday right after Thanksgiving and it only lasted from like 6 or 7 until noon. But then as we got closer to x-mas they went back on sale for about a week and you could buy then anytime that you wanted. Maybe they'll even come out with a buy one get one free sale for Easter. I really really really...(add a whole lot more reallys here) hope that they do because I have 3 accounts coming up that need new webkinz and since these would make such a great non-candy Easter present I would love to give them to my niece, nephew and 2 little cousins. But unless they're buy one get one free then I really can't afford to buy all four of them these. I'm also very strongly hoping that they will come out with the buy one get one free sale for the Webkinz Exstravaganza weekend. I think it's towards the end of April. Let's keep our finger's crossed because if we get the sale the we'd only be paying $3.50 per animal. I knew I should have bought more than the ones I did. I knew I'l need them for the kids birthdays and now I know it would have been great for Easter too. Ah well. Hopefully there's next years sale and then instead of just buying for me I can get them theirs. At least for one or the other of the celebrations or even for both of them. The only thing with Walgreen's is that they seem to have ordered too many when the first started offering them and now they're kind of stuck with some of the older pets. Which isn't bad if you don't have them. But it also means that they almost always have the same stock month after month. But on the other hand you can always go to a different Walgreen's and they usually have slightly different stock. I just wish that ganz would issue some more different webkinz to Walgreens. Any way good luck everyone.
Catchfire is offline Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2009, 02:49 PM   #36
jubjubkikogirl

Jubjubkikogirl is on a distinguished road

Oh my gosh that looks like so much fun! I so want one! If they have a manatee or turtle, I want one of those! :manatee::turt:
Jubjubkikogirl is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2009, 03:16 PM   #37
mic202 is an unknown quantity at this point

Wow! I really want one(or more) of those! =D
mic202 is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2009, 03:19 PM   #38

dragonfly is a jewel in the roughdragonfly is a jewel in the rough

View Post Originally Posted by jessicabarnhart
Hmmm, what is the game to the left of it?? Is that the tree things they have coming out, or something else??? My old eyes aren't what they used to be, so I am not really sure!!!
Maybe its the entrance to the new Caring Valley. Does the Caring Valley thing come with the Signature Pets?
dragonfly is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2009, 03:49 PM   #39
AGAG1234
Gift Guru

kinzcrazy radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkinzcrazy radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkinzcrazy radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkinzcrazy radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkinzcrazy radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkinzcrazy radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkinzcrazy radiates beauty and kindness all around

It looks interesting.
kinzcrazy is offline Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2009, 03:57 PM   #40
Silentbreeze
Gifted

big2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyond
big2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyond

WI Subscriber

View Post Originally Posted by Hmm
I just wish they had a kinzclip elephant.

I want a kinzclip elephant!

(wails!)

Hmm
Well, I recently posted a prototype of a Webkinz elephant as a clip. It was made in 2001.:el1:
big2gray is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: