Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 03-17-2009, 12:41 PM   #21
Sheryl is wacky!
Webkinz :)

slbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicness
slbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: Kinz Klip Feature Code Prize Revealed, "Zumwhere" in the Magical Forest

How do you find out where to get them.? I live in Maryland near Pennsylvania line.
slbradshaw is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-17-2009, 12:55 PM   #22
ishful
Gift Guru

icucme is a WI addict!
icucme is a WI addict!icucme is a WI addict!icucme is a WI addict!icucme is a WI addict!icucme is a WI addict!icucme is a WI addict!icucme is a WI addict!icucme is a WI addict!

Default Re: Kinz Klip Feature Code Prize Revealed, "Zumwhere" in the Magical Forest

View Post Originally Posted by jessicabarnhart
Hmmm, what is the game to the left of it?? Is that the tree things they have coming out, or something else??? My old eyes aren't what they used to be, so I am not really sure!!!
I saw that too!!! I was wondering the same thing. It is nice that they are FINALLY coming out with some new features!
icucme is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2009, 12:55 PM   #23
Beam me up, I'm
Gifted

Kinz Queen is a splendid one to beholdKinz Queen is a splendid one to beholdKinz Queen is a splendid one to beholdKinz Queen is a splendid one to behold

View Post Originally Posted by AnthonysMommy
Ohhh cool! I hope they aren't too pricey and they come out before Easter! My son doesn't eat too much candy (long story) and it would be a great alternative to put in the eggs the easter bunny will be hiding for him! Thanks!
I've found sets of these preselling for $36....that's for a set of 6. They won't be released until next month though.
Kinz Queen is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2009, 12:57 PM   #24
ishful
Gift Guru

icucme is a WI addict!
icucme is a WI addict!icucme is a WI addict!icucme is a WI addict!icucme is a WI addict!icucme is a WI addict!icucme is a WI addict!icucme is a WI addict!icucme is a WI addict!

View Post Originally Posted by slbradshaw
How do you find out where to get them.? I live in Maryland near Pennsylvania line.
You can buy them from WI partner store Ameriwade. The link is at the top of the page, but they might be sold out now that this news just came out. Keep ckecking back though they usually update when they will get the next shippments in
icucme is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2009, 01:04 PM   #25
abond429
Gift Guru

abond429 is a glorious beacon of lightabond429 is a glorious beacon of lightabond429 is a glorious beacon of light

Ooh I can't wait to find these around here!
abond429 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2009, 01:06 PM   #26
abond429
Gift Guru

abond429 is a glorious beacon of lightabond429 is a glorious beacon of lightabond429 is a glorious beacon of light

View Post Originally Posted by Kinz Queen
I've found sets of these preselling for $36....that's for a set of 6. They won't be released until next month though.
Where did you see this presale? Also I saw your siggy, I'm a fan of Guiding Light too!
abond429 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2009, 01:11 PM   #27
uvs Jesus~ C:

KangarooLover12 is a name known to allKangarooLover12 is a name known to allKangarooLover12 is a name known to all

Awsome! I can't wait to get mine! I'm getting the Kangaroo one! :kanga:
KangarooLover12 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2009, 01:23 PM   #28
Gift Guru

tokyo rose wears the mantle of perfection with gracetokyo rose wears the mantle of perfection with gracetokyo rose wears the mantle of perfection with gracetokyo rose wears the mantle of perfection with gracetokyo rose wears the mantle of perfection with gracetokyo rose wears the mantle of perfection with gracetokyo rose wears the mantle of perfection with grace

View Post Originally Posted by AnthonysMommy
Ohhh cool! I hope they aren't too pricey and they come out before Easter! My son doesn't eat too much candy (long story) and it would be a great alternative to put in the eggs the easter bunny will be hiding for him! Thanks!
Ohhhh! That is a wonderful idea! I have 3 little ones and I really don't want them to eat too much candies, either. Thanks for the great idea. I really hope I will be able to find some before easter. (And I will get some for myself also. )
tokyo rose is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2009, 01:24 PM   #29
soshrtnswt

soshrtnswt is on a distinguished road

i am new to webkinz only been on webkinz since jan. what is a kinz klip?
soshrtnswt is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2009, 01:26 PM   #30
Charizard is happily
Gifted

YOMCNUGGET is epic beyond epicnessYOMCNUGGET is epic beyond epicnessYOMCNUGGET is epic beyond epicness
YOMCNUGGET is epic beyond epicnessYOMCNUGGET is epic beyond epicness

Thumbs up Re: Kinz Klip Feature Code Prize Revealed, "Zumwhere" in the Magical Forest

Wow! I am so getting the monkey kinz klip! Zumwhere sounds fun so far, I can't wait to get one! When are they availible?

Your buddy from,
YOMCNUGGET
YOMCNUGGET is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: