Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 11-21-2011, 07:21 PM   #31
I Forever Winter

Butterflies has disabled reputation

Donation Award 
Default Re: Kinectimals Island ATVs Start Arriving on Webkinz Accounts

Yay, Dixie, for bringing us this newz so quickly! ... thank you! ♥ .. 'have them on my Asia and Euro so far!
Butterflies is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 11-21-2011, 07:37 PM   #32
marnabear
Webkinz :)

marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness
marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber

View Post Originally Posted by Dixiecup
That would be easy, send to the ones that still have the letter in their dock. Remember, the letter disappears if you don't log in
The letter wouldn't be in the dock. It would be in read mail. I got kinzpost on all my accounts about the gift yesterday and still nothing anywhere.
marnabear is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2011, 07:39 PM   #33
nothing

akoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicness
akoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber

I got the atv on Asian and Euro accounts. I suspect we will be seeing them after midnight on NA accounts!
akoolaunt is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2011, 07:41 PM   #34
Super Collector
Gift Guru

jagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joy
jagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joy

Donation Level 2 

congrats Dixie! and thanks for the good news!!!
jagular is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2011, 07:52 PM   #35
Wkkw

wkkw is a splendid one to beholdwkkw is a splendid one to beholdwkkw is a splendid one to beholdwkkw is a splendid one to behold

Angry Re: Kinectimals Island ATVs Start Arriving on Webkinz Accounts

View Post Originally Posted by marnabear
The letter wouldn't be in the dock. It would be in read mail. I got kinzpost on all my accounts about the gift yesterday and still nothing anywhere.

Same here :\ If I don't receive it by tomorrow I will call GANZ..
wkkw is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2011, 07:54 PM   #36
Babs1978

Babs is a saintly comradeBabs is a saintly comradeBabs is a saintly comradeBabs is a saintly comrade
Babs is a saintly comradeBabs is a saintly comradeBabs is a saintly comradeBabs is a saintly comradeBabs is a saintly comrade

Thanks for the updated info and the image Dixie. Received on my Asian and European Accounts, not on my American accounts yet.
Babs is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2011, 07:57 PM   #37

nhillier is on a distinguished road

Just curious, people are talking about Asian, European, and American accounts....does that include Canadian accounts too?? I got the letter and was hoping to get the ride....but we have been excluded so many times now I just don't want to get my hopes us. Can anyone help me out here???
nhillier is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2011, 07:58 PM   #38
Love Webkinz! Proud

Little99Little is just really niceLittle99Little is just really nice

If I don't recieve it tomorrow I'll contact GANZ by the WW newzpaper! .
Little99Little is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2011, 07:58 PM   #39
rosie1960

barbie1960 is just really nicebarbie1960 is just really nice

Thanks for all the updates.Everyone have wonderful and may God bless.
barbie1960 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2011, 08:01 PM   #40

catscats is just really nicecatscats is just really nice

I hope i get it i was so mad when i didn't see it in my dock
catscats is offline Reply With Quote

Tags
*cough*england*cough*, soa, teaser tag, toffy was here, want my atv!!!!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: