Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 11-25-2011, 08:54 PM   #41
Eternal Summer
Webkinz :)

GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!

Default Re: Kinectimals click-to-win prizes arrive in Webkinz World

Just got the last food item - the tree sap soda. In the last hour the elf floats by first, and then right behind the elf comes the panda. The elf slowed down from earlier today - seems to be about that usual 6 minute window now instead of every minute. Wish that leaves and flakes came that fast. But the elf is bringing the panda so that's better than only the elf.
GPX Navigators is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 11-25-2011, 09:08 PM   #42

rlla challenges the impossiblerlla challenges the impossible
rlla challenges the impossiblerlla challenges the impossiblerlla challenges the impossiblerlla challenges the impossible

I'm having that "Please Wait..." freezing problem about 1/2 the time--sometimes it works fine; other times, I end up having to X out of my pet and re-log-in. (Both times, I was in my room. The other times, its come up in the middle of my daily tasks, and there it works fine, other than messing up my jobs at the employment office...)
rlla is offline Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2011, 03:16 PM   #43
Unregistered

Angry Re: Kinectimals click-to-win prizes arrive in Webkinz World

View Post Originally Posted by volblaster
Have seen panda twice and got " please wait " both times. Anyone else having this problem?
Every single time! why does this happen?
Old 11-27-2011, 05:44 PM   #44
Dachshund122601 is a ray of sunshineDachshund122601 is a ray of sunshine
Dachshund122601 is a ray of sunshineDachshund122601 is a ray of sunshineDachshund122601 is a ray of sunshineDachshund122601 is a ray of sunshineDachshund122601 is a ray of sunshineDachshund122601 is a ray of sunshineDachshund122601 is a ray of sunshineDachshund122601 is a ray of sunshine

I wish it was not just food. oh well
Dachshund122601 is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2011, 04:43 PM   #45
oo hoo! Nickelcat is
Gifted

Nickelcat knows no boundsNickelcat knows no bounds
Nickelcat knows no boundsNickelcat knows no boundsNickelcat knows no boundsNickelcat knows no boundsNickelcat knows no boundsNickelcat knows no boundsNickelcat knows no bounds

I was able to click on the floaty last night, but the challenge never loaded and I was subjected to endless "please wait." Frustrating!

Nickelcat
Nickelcat is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2011, 12:03 PM   #46
Unregistered

how do you get the panda pet?
Old 12-20-2011, 02:03 PM   #47
Grateful
Gift Guru

vanberk deserves a round of applausevanberk deserves a round of applausevanberk deserves a round of applausevanberk deserves a round of applause
vanberk deserves a round of applausevanberk deserves a round of applausevanberk deserves a round of applausevanberk deserves a round of applausevanberk deserves a round of applause

WI Subscriber

View Post Originally Posted by Unregistered
how do you get the panda pet?
The prizes are awarded randomly for watching the video in the ads - including the pet buddy and plushies and posters. You can do this once per account per day, I think thru Christmas.

Clicking the flying panda in WW right now only gets you food prizes, although for a while for some people it was giving the Meadow Windows and Bear Statue/chair also.
vanberk is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2011, 02:05 PM   #48
ebkinz Day - YAY!
Gifted

WetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicness
WetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber

View Post Originally Posted by vanberk
The prizes are awarded randomly for watching the video in the ads - including the pet buddy and plushies and posters. You can do this once per account per day, I think thru Christmas.

Clicking the flying panda in WW right now only gets you food prizes, although for a while for some people it was giving the Meadow Windows and Bear Statue/chair also.
I was happily surprised by winning a Meadow Window yesterday from the floating panda. It does seem random.
WetNose is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2011, 08:56 PM   #49
oo hoo! Nickelcat is
Gifted

Nickelcat knows no boundsNickelcat knows no bounds
Nickelcat knows no boundsNickelcat knows no boundsNickelcat knows no boundsNickelcat knows no boundsNickelcat knows no boundsNickelcat knows no boundsNickelcat knows no bounds

Hooray! I'm so happy! I missed logging in one day last weekend when the prize was the Exotic Bear Statue, but I just won it by clicking on the floaty!

Nickelcat
Nickelcat is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: