Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 01-20-2011, 08:46 PM   #71
Webkinz :)
brneyz has disabled reputation

Default Re: Key to Kinzville and Mayor easier to get

I was fortunate within a few days of the key to kinzville activity I had successfully completed all tasks. It seems unfortunate because I spent so much of my money to do so, but I am glad that Ganz backed down the requirements. It does however seem to belittle the effort.
brneyz is offline Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 01-20-2011, 09:02 PM   #72
I <3 Orlando Bloo

I love growling is a splendid one to beholdI love growling is a splendid one to beholdI love growling is a splendid one to beholdI love growling is a splendid one to behold

Yeah, it comes the day after I finally get the key. lol that is to funny!
Attached Images
File Type: jpgLEGOLAS WALLPAPER MUST 2ND!.jpg (154.5 KB, 2 views)

Last edited by Jennielou; 01-20-2011 at 09:45 PM.. Reason: spam
I love growling is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2011, 09:13 PM   #73

s7sma is a name known to alls7sma is a name known to alls7sma is a name known to all

I wondered why yesterday I got my key I was sure I still needed a little over 1000kc to finish the arcade section and when I did Wheel of WOW yesterday it awarded me my prizes.I really liked doing all the tasks accept paying for a patry that didn't work but at least it checked off the box.
s7sma is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2011, 09:19 PM   #74
Majesty84

Arte's Fan is a creator of wonder
Arte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonder

This is great for those that are struggling to get the mayor outfit. But, even though I already have the mayor outfit I remember tons of hours I spend working on arcade and tournament arena so I could finish my levels and get the mayor's outfit. Now, I sort of feel strange because it's not been made easier when others had to work really hard to get the kinzcash before. Sorry no intentions to be mean to those that still need mayor's outfit.
Arte's Fan is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2011, 10:07 PM   #75
TURTLES!

DancingPants160 wows us all with wonderDancingPants160 wows us all with wonderDancingPants160 wows us all with wonderDancingPants160 wows us all with wonderDancingPants160 wows us all with wonderDancingPants160 wows us all with wonderDancingPants160 wows us all with wonderDancingPants160 wows us all with wonderDancingPants160 wows us all with wonder

Cool! Now, the Key should be way more into my reach. Thanks, GANZ
DancingPants160 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2011, 10:31 PM   #76
~ wackyfied ~

WI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicness
WI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicness

I am absolutely awed at the harsh criticism posted here of making an event such as this, easier so that EVERYONE may succeed! Please remember folks that not everyone has the capacity of fulfilling a task at your speed. There are youngsters, seniors, special needs, attention limited individuals, etc who took one look at the chart and threw in the towel right away oR even tried their best and are still struggling. So Ganz threw those very special folks a lifeline to motivate them and assist in helping them succeed! WOW! Is that so terrible?!

We all spent a ton of KC that can be earned back!

Remember there is ALWAYS someone somewhere who has it worse off than you!

If you have completed your Mayorship, perhaps you know someone or can find someone to help complete theirs?!
WI 50ish is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2011, 10:37 PM   #77
I Rocks!!
Gift Guru

Jennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the rep
Jennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the rep

It was very difficult for younger kids to achieve. It's a nice change and it shouldn't take away from anyone who reached the goal beforehand.
Jennielou is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2011, 11:56 PM   #78

alexandi will become famous soon enough

Donation Award 

It's nice that they made it easier. However: why don't they get the same message about the Kinzville academy, and make that easier? Many can't pass they level they are on because they took away the tutor button. I wish they'd get the message and fix the academy too.
alexandi is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2011, 01:00 AM   #79
caprica00,
Gift Guru

TNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicness
TNVOLS is epic beyond epicness

Noticed that we had several accounts that only needed to earn 1 kc to make it past the 4th level and thought that was really odd...now it all makes sense...we did have a few accounts that earned it all the hard way...but glad for the other accounts that its gotten easier..thanks so much for the update!!

AlainaMadison...just read your post and do not see the need for the harshness to other posts..the other posts are valid opinions and should not be criticized.. everyone here at WI is welcome to post their opinions..but this just seemed to be hurtful to those members...please take a moment and think before you criticize others...

Last edited by TNVOLS; 01-21-2011 at 01:00 AM..
TNVOLS is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2011, 10:23 PM   #80

cena386 will become famous soon enough

I only need lvl 4 gaming square done
cena386 is offline Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: