Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 01-20-2011, 05:50 PM   #61
Diabetes Awareness
Webkinz :)

suzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wonder

Smile Re: Key to Kinzville and Mayor easier to get

Thanx Dixiecup for the update.
Glad to see that Ganz is making some stuff easier to do in trying to get the Key to Kinzville.
My mom helped me out a lot on the stuff that is now easier.
We did the whole thing & got the 3 Keys on our 3 accounts way before this update.
Oh well.
suzee
suzee is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 01-20-2011, 06:04 PM   #62
bamamomto4
Gift Guru

tammy1072 has a reputation beyond reputetammy1072 has a reputation beyond reputetammy1072 has a reputation beyond reputetammy1072 has a reputation beyond reputetammy1072 has a reputation beyond reputetammy1072 has a reputation beyond repute

Default Re: Key to Kinzville and Mayor easier to get

View Post Originally Posted by Sleeping Awake
likmfurry syas: ::: Well Dixie, no offense, but if they are finding that they are losing people from buying Webkinz and playing on the site, and they want to attract more users, they can start by fixing all the bugs on the site before putting more things in place which break other things... .it has been this way since the beginning :::

Amen, amen. I'll stop before I go off on a rant.

That aside...yeeeaaahhhh I got my key the old fashioned way. Hail us! I didn't think it was impossible at all, it just took a bit of time. Fixing the site, which is why people buy Webkinz, would help, not knocking what amounts to a few hours of being ON the site off the contest.

My suggestion: The "price" of new themes and wshop items has gone up a LOT. Yet the pay-out of the arcade games has not. There are still a bulk of the games that pay you a whopping :cough: 3 or 5 KC a play, and the timers or levels are set so fast you aren't going to play more than one or two rounds. Now it is 1600 for a bed (which used to be the massive price reserved for Rare items, not regular ones) and it is going to take forever to get much KC collected. The pay for the arcade games needs to be increased. If you don't have it, you don't have it to spend. Then there are events with Floating Whatnots and you can't play in the arcade when this is going on, you have to stand in your room like veal all week. This isn't playing, it's standing.

Happy Winter all, it's -45 windchill here.

You have some good points. WSHOP items have gotten *expensive* while earning more KC has not increased. They have so many glithches to fix yet they still add new things that causes MORE glitches.
Catching floating items have became a pain. Like you said all you can really do is sit in your room. if I go in the park or clubhouse i rarely see any or if I do the page freezes up while it floats by then unfreezes as it floats off the page...so annoying. I know they dont have to have these events but if theyre going to..make it work!
I dont like how they have changed their floating items on the newz site either. I mean If I got the email addys and the time to sit and refresh to get more prizes i should be able to. And since some items are one per account yet 2 items like the plumpy desk...who wants a desk without a chair or vice versa... on 6 accounts I got 5 desks and 1 chair...

off subject...-45 Id freeze my tail off. Thats to cold for this southern girl lol
tammy1072 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2011, 06:12 PM   #63

TrekGirl rules the roostTrekGirl rules the roostTrekGirl rules the roostTrekGirl rules the roostTrekGirl rules the roostTrekGirl rules the roostTrekGirl rules the roostTrekGirl rules the roostTrekGirl rules the roostTrekGirl rules the roostTrekGirl rules the roostTrekGirl rules the roostTrekGirl rules the roost

View Post Originally Posted by cheryljean
We don't trade either but if you both have an account you can trade with each other. That is how we got that requirement between our accounts. We traded each other some food

Next we will have a party and invite ourselves.
That is a good idea and I probably would have figured it out if only we each had accounts. LOL
We only have the one, hers. I play it for it her most of the time and don't really want to open another account.

I wonder if the party pack would get me the points if I bought it for my room and not have the party.
TrekGirl is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2011, 06:41 PM   #64
bamamomto4
Gift Guru

tammy1072 has a reputation beyond reputetammy1072 has a reputation beyond reputetammy1072 has a reputation beyond reputetammy1072 has a reputation beyond reputetammy1072 has a reputation beyond reputetammy1072 has a reputation beyond repute

View Post Originally Posted by TrekGirl
That is a good idea and I probably would have figured it out if only we each had accounts. LOL
We only have the one, hers. I play it for it her most of the time and don't really want to open another account.

I wonder if the party pack would get me the points if I bought it for my room and not have the party.
All you gotta do is buy the party pack, and plan the party...go thru the steps and it'll pop up saying you completed that.Use a qpon to make it cheaper

If you need to trade...there is always some kids wanting to trade food..or just go in and ask someone to trade food to complete your trade for the key task...someone would trade with you Im sure...

Last edited by tammy1072; 01-20-2011 at 06:43 PM..
tammy1072 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2011, 07:17 PM   #65

marganta has a spectacular aura about

View Post Originally Posted by bubble38gum
So does this mean that those of us who actually completed the challenges get their money back? I think this is not right. If you play the games and earn the required kinz cash then you will have money to spend at the W shop.

I don't think they need to make it easier so that everyone can have their key faster. Some people will just take longer than others.

I actually thought it was a decent challenge. Why can't people work for it.

I agree! I did this the hard way! I was glad it wasn't too easy! And I still thought it was pretty easy. It didn't take me long to finish, I just worked at it. Of course, I had lots of money so it wasn't impossible, but the sad thing is that I have lots of money because there's nothing really interesting to spend it on! So what benefits are those of us that did it the hard way going to get? Probably nothing, and that's sad!
marganta is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2011, 07:31 PM   #66
SmilesRContagious
Wiki SysOp

canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness
canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by WyldeOne
Sorry. My reply somehow got bothed.

What I was trying to say is that everyone in my family worked HARD to get the Key to Kinzville as it was initially implemented.

We all spent thousands of dollars more kc than people are now required to spend. We all WORKED to earn thousdand of dollars more kc than people are now required to earn.

Sorry. Don't like it when Ganz changes things after thousands of us did it the HARD way.
It happens a lot. Kinda like when something goes "On Sale" in the stores.

Congratulations on being one of the first to earn the award!
canonymous is offline Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2011, 07:46 PM   #67
Gifted

JJ08 has disabled reputation

Ah, yes, of course...after I finish mine
But i like it that they simplified it for those younger members, not having to work REALLY hard to earn the Key
JJ08 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2011, 07:56 PM   #68
I'm Torrey:)

ipods5 will become famous soon enough

So cool! All I need to do is enter my pet and host a party!
ipods5 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2011, 08:06 PM   #69

KKinzV is on a distinguished road

Yay!
KKinzV is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2011, 08:31 PM   #70

lilliek is on a distinguished road

Well thats a relief, I thought it was going to take me an intire year!!!!
lilliek is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: