Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 01-20-2011, 03:16 PM   #51
mycatsnores
Banned
Sleeping Awake has lots of talentSleeping Awake has lots of talentSleeping Awake has lots of talentSleeping Awake has lots of talentSleeping Awake has lots of talentSleeping Awake has lots of talentSleeping Awake has lots of talentSleeping Awake has lots of talentSleeping Awake has lots of talentSleeping Awake has lots of talentSleeping Awake has lots of talentSleeping Awake has lots of talentSleeping Awake has lots of talentSleeping Awake has lots of talentSleeping Awake has lots of talent

Default Re: Key to Kinzville and Mayor easier to get

likmfurry syas: ::: Well Dixie, no offense, but if they are finding that they are losing people from buying Webkinz and playing on the site, and they want to attract more users, they can start by fixing all the bugs on the site before putting more things in place which break other things... .it has been this way since the beginning :::

Amen, amen. I'll stop before I go off on a rant.

That aside...yeeeaaahhhh I got my key the old fashioned way. Hail us! I didn't think it was impossible at all, it just took a bit of time. Fixing the site, which is why people buy Webkinz, would help, not knocking what amounts to a few hours of being ON the site off the contest.

My suggestion: The "price" of new themes and wshop items has gone up a LOT. Yet the pay-out of the arcade games has not. There are still a bulk of the games that pay you a whopping :cough: 3 or 5 KC a play, and the timers or levels are set so fast you aren't going to play more than one or two rounds. Now it is 1600 for a bed (which used to be the massive price reserved for Rare items, not regular ones) and it is going to take forever to get much KC collected. The pay for the arcade games needs to be increased. If you don't have it, you don't have it to spend. Then there are events with Floating Whatnots and you can't play in the arcade when this is going on, you have to stand in your room like veal all week. This isn't playing, it's standing.

Happy Winter all, it's -45 windchill here.

Sleeping Awake is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 01-20-2011, 03:40 PM   #52
klcottingim
Webkinz :)

klcottingim has a spectacular aura about

Well, this is great for everyone who needed this, but its not fair for those of us who did all the work!
klcottingim is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2011, 04:08 PM   #53
duwang gang

luree611 has disabled reputation

LOL!!! Look what this update did to one of my goals!

One kinzcash?!?!?!?!? Awesome!
Attached Images
File Type: pngScreen shot 2011-01-20 at 1.04.22 PM.png (100.0 KB, 6 views)
luree611 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2011, 04:28 PM   #54
Banned
cheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoW
cheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoW

Now they make it easier!
cheekyluver is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2011, 04:34 PM   #55
horan's bed
Gift Guru

stormypanda is sweet stuff
stormypanda is sweet stuffstormypanda is sweet stuffstormypanda is sweet stuffstormypanda is sweet stuffstormypanda is sweet stuffstormypanda is sweet stuff

OF course. . . . . they make it easier after I spent all that time getting mine.
stormypanda is offline Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2011, 04:40 PM   #56
Unregistered

Thumbs down Re: Key to Kinzville and Mayor easier to get

I got it before they made it easier. That is not fair
Old 01-20-2011, 04:50 PM   #57
turtletortoise
Gifted
spotted turtle knows the wayspotted turtle knows the wayspotted turtle knows the wayspotted turtle knows the wayspotted turtle knows the wayspotted turtle knows the wayspotted turtle knows the wayspotted turtle knows the wayspotted turtle knows the wayspotted turtle knows the wayspotted turtle knows the wayspotted turtle knows the wayspotted turtle knows the wayspotted turtle knows the wayspotted turtle knows the way

Oh that's why it said i needed to earn 1 kinz cash and spend 1 kinz cash thanks i thought there was a problem after maintenance i have 3 of the pieces now and need to earn 1200 to get the rest as of yesterday
spotted turtle is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2011, 05:03 PM   #58

rosiehound22 has a spectacular aura about

Great for my kiddos, but yah thanks, I already spent all my KC doing their silly tasks.
rosiehound22 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2011, 05:32 PM   #59
Sealegs Rose ☼

pirateluver034 wows us all with wonderpirateluver034 wows us all with wonderpirateluver034 wows us all with wonderpirateluver034 wows us all with wonderpirateluver034 wows us all with wonderpirateluver034 wows us all with wonderpirateluver034 wows us all with wonderpirateluver034 wows us all with wonderpirateluver034 wows us all with wonderpirateluver034 wows us all with wonder

now they change it
pirateluver034 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2011, 05:45 PM   #60
bamamomto4
Gift Guru

tammy1072 has a reputation beyond reputetammy1072 has a reputation beyond reputetammy1072 has a reputation beyond reputetammy1072 has a reputation beyond reputetammy1072 has a reputation beyond reputetammy1072 has a reputation beyond repute

View Post Originally Posted by Dixiecup
Because they are trying to get more people interested in playing Webkinz again They WANT to keep us there and attract newcomers, bringing down the requirements was a great way to start, epecially where new accounts are concerned. Don't make it so tough on newcomers may keep them there, returnees may just buy another pet....I think it is all a practical solution.
Everyone wins
I think its great..I REALLY do. but ganz also needs to think about all of us long time players. Ive been on WW since 2007 and I spent DAYS getting my key and earning all that KC. My kids got bored with it and I've been working on FIVE accounts ( not including my main acct ). AND catching snowflakes.... But at least now it'll be easier....

I do see where you're coming from though Dixie...certainly no disrespect in your comment.please dont take it that way. I know you dont have anything to do with it lol

Now I wonder when they'll let accounts that dont expire to kinz post and trade lol...

View Post Originally Posted by luree611
LOL!!! Look what this update did to one of my goals!

One kinzcash?!?!?!?!? Awesome!
LOL!! I told my kids I wasnt going to help if they couldnt help me. I logged on my 12 year olds acct lastnight and she needed to earn 1 kc...ONE...I was like you got to be kidding me lol...So I played Cash Cow and earned her about 75...lol

Last edited by tammy1072; 01-20-2011 at 05:45 PM..
tammy1072 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: