Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 01-20-2011, 10:15 AM   #21
Web Records!
Webkinz :)

WebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum master
WebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum master

Default Re: Key to Kinzville and Mayor easier to get

I'm glad they've done this. I've reached mayor status on two of my accounts and have two to go (in their own time, not pushing!). But I was concerned when I heard that newly started accounts had to jump through all these hoops to be able to start doing much. It just seemed that would be so discouraging for kids. This will be much, much better for new members!!
WebCats139 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 01-20-2011, 10:16 AM   #22

WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!

i already done it the first way all the way through.
WebkinzBatRulz is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2011, 10:19 AM   #23
Gift Guru

likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!

Well Dixie, no offense, but if they are finding that they are losing people from buying Webkinz and playing on the site, and they want to attract more users, they can start by fixing all the bugs on the site before putting more things in place which break other things... .it has been this way since the beginning.

I like how they continually build in WW and keep adding exciting new things- however when these new things are always accompanied by problems or the loss of existing things, it gets kind of tedious, and even the most devout user will find this irritating after time.

I've never had to call the CS department of any other company I've ever dealt with more times than I've had to call GANZ to fix things they've messed up on my family's account... this would be a good place to start...

But yes, I agree that relaxing the requirements to achieve things like this in WW will certainly lure newer users in to purchase new pets and play in the site.
likmfurry is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2011, 10:29 AM   #24

bubble38gum is on a distinguished road

So does this mean that those of us who actually completed the challenges get their money back? I think this is not right. If you play the games and earn the required kinz cash then you will have money to spend at the W shop.

I don't think they need to make it easier so that everyone can have their key faster. Some people will just take longer than others.

I actually thought it was a decent challenge. Why can't people work for it.
bubble38gum is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2011, 10:55 AM   #25

TrekGirl rules the roostTrekGirl rules the roostTrekGirl rules the roostTrekGirl rules the roostTrekGirl rules the roostTrekGirl rules the roostTrekGirl rules the roostTrekGirl rules the roostTrekGirl rules the roostTrekGirl rules the roostTrekGirl rules the roostTrekGirl rules the roostTrekGirl rules the roost

Well this is interesting news. It does make it easier for kids and I'm okay with that.
I didn't think it was that hard before however I needed to buy some rooms and things. I also like playing Eager Beaver and Altiles a lot so those parts weren't hard for me.
I'm trying to figure out what to do about the trading and the parties. I have yet to trade anything. And I'm still not sure about the parties. I don't have friends to invite.
I really try to keep this safe for my daughter and those two things kind of go against what I want for her.
Those are things Ganz maybe needs to change. I'm not saying take them away because I know a lot people do like them. Just my opinion though. LOL
TrekGirl is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2011, 11:15 AM   #26
hershey954

Ginger945 is a name known to allGinger945 is a name known to allGinger945 is a name known to all

It stinks for the people who have already earned the key and spent all the money... I just got mine yesterday! But it is nice for those who don't have a lot of kc and can't go out buy a bunch of stuff to earn the key... but now they don't have to spend that much!

It would be cool if they came out with a second level for the key to kinzville for the members who have already gotten the key....
Ginger945 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2011, 11:23 AM   #27
cookiekittin

cookiekittin is on a distinguished road

this is so cool! i wish they did that in the first place though! i already finished those
cookiekittin is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2011, 11:24 AM   #28

Pandalover4ever has reached maximum rep capacityPandalover4ever has reached maximum rep capacityPandalover4ever has reached maximum rep capacityPandalover4ever has reached maximum rep capacity
Pandalover4ever has reached maximum rep capacityPandalover4ever has reached maximum rep capacityPandalover4ever has reached maximum rep capacityPandalover4ever has reached maximum rep capacityPandalover4ever has reached maximum rep capacityPandalover4ever has reached maximum rep capacityPandalover4ever has reached maximum rep capacityPandalover4ever has reached maximum rep capacityPandalover4ever has reached maximum rep capacityPandalover4ever has reached maximum rep capacityPandalover4ever has reached maximum rep capacityPandalover4ever has reached maximum rep capacityPandalover4ever has reached maximum rep capacityPandalover4ever has reached maximum rep capacityPandalover4ever has reached maximum rep capacity

Yes I only had to spend and earn 1 kinz cash! Now i just need to earn some kinz cash in the tournament arena or arcade, thins might take a while though. Nice change!
Pandalover4ever is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2011, 11:24 AM   #29
losingmymind is the cats pajamas!losingmymind is the cats pajamas!losingmymind is the cats pajamas!losingmymind is the cats pajamas!losingmymind is the cats pajamas!losingmymind is the cats pajamas!

sure. NOW they do this after I killed myself getting it done on our 2 main accounts!
losingmymind is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2011, 11:26 AM   #30
gianna1223

gg_galaxy2002 is just really nicegg_galaxy2002 is just really nice

Whatever! I just finished yesterday! Now they lower everything!
gg_galaxy2002 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: