Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 07-09-2010, 03:15 PM   #41
inter =]
Webkinz :)

nici wows us all with wondernici wows us all with wondernici wows us all with wondernici wows us all with wondernici wows us all with wondernici wows us all with wondernici wows us all with wondernici wows us all with wondernici wows us all with wondernici wows us all with wonder

Default Re: Kangaroo Retires - Retirement Celebration July 10th

the cupcake looks so cool
nici is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 07-09-2010, 03:53 PM   #42

xDNetalya is on a distinguished road

Aww, I remember getting the Kangaroo! My dad got her for me ... she's so adorable.
xDNetalya is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2010, 03:58 PM   #43

sharpeilover484 will become famous soon enough

View Post Originally Posted by Animalia
So this pet is confirmed of those random retirements Ganz had on the catalog. Too bad for everyone who wanted it. I hopr this is the only one of those pets retiring. To retire all those pets would be REDICULOUS! And plus their would be WAY too many cupcakes! LOL!
Hopefully they don't retire all those pets... But the kangaroo first? Why not the Peppermint Puppy? After all it is a holiday pet! And right after I wanted the kangaroo too... oh well...
sharpeilover484 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2010, 05:10 PM   #44
Gift Coach

DakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicness
DakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by Aikou
That's a downer. That pet was really cute
Super cute avvie Aikou!
DakotaKinz is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2010, 05:18 PM   #45

flutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guide

View Post Originally Posted by nancygurl
.why do they always have ot retire the cute pets??
I know, you'd think they'd retire some of the older pets - in my opinion the blue rhino should be long gone

View Post Originally Posted by flutterby7
I know, you'd think they'd retire some of the older pets - in my opinion the blue rhino should be long gone
Oh, I should maybe check the retired list a little closer - it is retired Duuuh

Well me and Beb Rooth will be there for the celebrations.

Last edited by flutterby7; 07-09-2010 at 05:18 PM..
flutterby7 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2010, 05:18 PM   #46
Gift Coach

DakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicness
DakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicness

It's sad to see the Kangaroo retire - it's so cute and I LOVE its PSI - I just haven't had the money to get one yet but I had jotted it down to get one day. Another one to cross off before adopting it. It does seem the cute pets are retiring, taking into consideration what is cute to one person may not be to another.
DakotaKinz is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2010, 08:21 PM   #47
I'm Ninja :)

webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!

aw it looks like tears!!!!!!!
(feeling guilty now becuase they made a tearful cupcake and i don't have a kangaroo.....)

and what wheel ???? it got cut off
webkinzgirl520 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2010, 09:12 PM   #48
Unregistered

Angry Re: Kangaroo Retires - Retirement Celebration July 10th

Poor kangaroo!Is it just me or is Ganz retiring so many pets too close together?
Old 07-09-2010, 09:14 PM   #49
Banned
cheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoW
cheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoW

cool cupcake
cheekyluver is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2010, 09:26 PM   #50
kiki4katara

kiki4katara is a name known to allkiki4katara is a name known to allkiki4katara is a name known to all

I'm glad I got one! I love Brenna. The cupcake is a bonus =]
kiki4katara is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: