Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 02-20-2009, 11:49 PM   #11
ow I LOVE
Webkinz :)

rootbeer598 has a reputation beyond reputerootbeer598 has a reputation beyond reputerootbeer598 has a reputation beyond reputerootbeer598 has a reputation beyond reputerootbeer598 has a reputation beyond reputerootbeer598 has a reputation beyond repute

Default Re: JUST FOR FUN: New Movie Theme Ticket Booth

that looks so cool
rootbeer598 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 02-20-2009, 11:54 PM   #12
oink
Gifted

naomiglasc is a name known to allnaomiglasc is a name known to allnaomiglasc is a name known to all

that is so cool! I haven't really gotten into the new theme, but it's cool to me!
naomiglasc is offline Female
Old 02-20-2009, 11:54 PM   #13
bigduck
Gifted

bigduck wows us all with wonderbigduck wows us all with wonderbigduck wows us all with wonderbigduck wows us all with wonderbigduck wows us all with wonderbigduck wows us all with wonderbigduck wows us all with wonderbigduck wows us all with wonderbigduck wows us all with wonderbigduck wows us all with wonder

That's so awesome I want one now

bigduck is offline Female
Old 02-21-2009, 12:03 AM   #14
AmericanBaronin
Gifted

KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!

Those of us hanging out in Curio Rare forum{s} are thinking it will have a big screen but be a Rare.
KeyLargo is offline Female
Old 02-21-2009, 01:25 AM   #15
Gift Guru

vanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talent

Thanks for the information !!
vanvan20 is offline Female
Old 02-21-2009, 02:19 AM   #16
caprica00,
Gift Guru

TNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicness
TNVOLS is epic beyond epicness

I wondered why it was on the large side...thought that was so neat that pets could sell tickets..and sit in the "chair"...thanks so much for the update..and thanks for sharing!!
TNVOLS is offline Female
Old 02-21-2009, 04:55 AM   #17
kjwood51
kjwood51 is on a distinguished road

Cute. Where did you get the Cotton Candy Bunny? P;ease answer1 Thanks!
Old 02-21-2009, 07:05 AM   #18
e must be
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by kjwood51
Cute. Where did you get the Cotton Candy Bunny? P;ease answer1 Thanks!
kjwood51, Most of the stores are just getting this lil guy in the stores. You may have to wait until your local Pharmacy, Hallmark, Walgreen's picks them up. They will be available for a bit yet, so no panic
I have to agree with KeyLargo. I know that arep said that a Movie Screen was never part of the release for the W-Shop, but Like the Samurai Guard Stand, it will be a more expensive item. They won't want us to just use coupons to get it at a discount and depreciate the value of this item; so likely it WILL be a Rare offered in Arte's Curio Shop above the standard 2000 KC, I figure close to the 5000 KC range. If we used coupons to get it (like a 75% off coupon) We could obtain it for 1250 KC, then turn around and sell it back to the W-Shop for 2500 KC...at that point it becomes a form of Currency, like the Oak panelled pools. That is not what they want, so it likely will be a rare...there could also be issues with it, right now. I think it will have to take up at LEAST a 3X4 on the Walls...that would mean Door issues...we will have to wait and see whether this gets released.
Dixiecup is offline Female
Old 02-22-2009, 10:11 AM   #19

stormygirl321 is on a distinguished road

I agree, the movie theater theme is really cute and after buying the first half of the merchandise, I purchased two rooms for my total theather experience. Imagine my disappointment when Ganz didn't include a theater screen for our viewing pleasure...the lobby is done and the seats are in place but nothing to watch!
stormygirl321 is offline Female
Old 02-22-2009, 10:12 AM   #20

Webkinz Mania dares to be greatWebkinz Mania dares to be greatWebkinz Mania dares to be great
Webkinz Mania dares to be greatWebkinz Mania dares to be greatWebkinz Mania dares to be greatWebkinz Mania dares to be greatWebkinz Mania dares to be great

That's a nice feature.
Webkinz Mania is offline Male
Closed

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: