Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 07-20-2010, 01:24 PM   #21
Gift Guru

cupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum master
cupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum master

Default Re: Just for Fun: How to Make Your Own Webkinz Touring Van

LOL interesting and very creative I would never have thought of that.
cupcake00497 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 07-20-2010, 01:36 PM   #22
Spike <3
Webkinz :)

wormie431 is a golden guidewormie431 is a golden guidewormie431 is a golden guidewormie431 is a golden guidewormie431 is a golden guidewormie431 is a golden guidewormie431 is a golden guidewormie431 is a golden guidewormie431 is a golden guidewormie431 is a golden guidewormie431 is a golden guidewormie431 is a golden guidewormie431 is a golden guidewormie431 is a golden guide

Nice! I love that idea! Sadly my printer does not work and we don't get ink for somereason! Still I thank you for that cool craft!

Me nether...

Why didn't someone think of this befor??
Thanks again !!!!

Last edited by Dixiecup; 07-20-2010 at 03:44 PM.. Reason: please do not use red or blue ink. It is for staff use only
wormie431 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2010, 01:47 PM   #23

CheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of Awesome
CheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of Awesome

WI Subscriber

If your printer doesn't work -- you could take it to the UPS Store or one of those places. I just checked with mine and it costs about $1.50 to print it on large (11x17) cardstock, less for letter size cardstock. Not a bad price!
CheekyDB is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2010, 01:51 PM   #24
-Alicia♥

teaandpizza defies all odds
teaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all odds

Thanks cheekyDB! I made one too!
Click the image to open in full size.
teaandpizza is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2010, 03:04 PM   #25
Gift Guru

myJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter covered
myJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter covered

Hooray, Cheeky! Front page
Just such a wonderful idea ~ fun, fun, fun!
Hugs ♥mJb
myJbees is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2010, 03:17 PM   #26
bermudez4937 is an unknown quantity at this point

Cool Bermudez4937
bermudez4937 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2010, 03:46 PM   #27
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

Oh My Stars I have a FEW kids that I am going to visit this weekend. Can you imagine how thrilled they will be when I pull out these projects to make Thank you SO much Cheeky, for rescuing us and giving us all an opportunity to have a van of our own
Dixiecup is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2010, 04:18 PM   #28
Gift Guru

peace1430 is headed for the top!peace1430 is headed for the top!peace1430 is headed for the top!peace1430 is headed for the top!peace1430 is headed for the top!peace1430 is headed for the top!peace1430 is headed for the top!peace1430 is headed for the top!peace1430 is headed for the top!peace1430 is headed for the top!peace1430 is headed for the top!peace1430 is headed for the top!

Click the image to open in full size.

Woweeeee!!!! That is so awesome, it looks like the real thing, just mini size!!
Super Congrats on making and sharing this Cheeky DB AND getting on the Front Page
!! I sure hope that you get the Crafty Critterz Trophy, that would be so kewl~!!

~peace~

peace1430 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2010, 04:22 PM   #29
Gifted

98violet is not just visiting!98violet is not just visiting!98violet is not just visiting!98violet is not just visiting!98violet is not just visiting!98violet is not just visiting!98violet is not just visiting!98violet is not just visiting!98violet is not just visiting!98violet is not just visiting!98violet is not just visiting!

That's such a cute idea!
98violet is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2010, 04:27 PM   #30
trixietangles is a jewel in the roughtrixietangles is a jewel in the rough

BRILLIANT! I love this!!
trixietangles is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
god is 100% awesome, ♫sing4me a melody

Display Modes Rate This Thread