Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 09-04-2008, 08:56 AM   #21
Webkinz :)

fluffrnuttr is the cats pajamas!fluffrnuttr is the cats pajamas!fluffrnuttr is the cats pajamas!fluffrnuttr is the cats pajamas!fluffrnuttr is the cats pajamas!fluffrnuttr is the cats pajamas!

Default Re: JUST FOR FUN: How to Build a Car

Hi,

Yes, this is cool.

I don't normally post in this area, but, I wanted to say, I have built these before in my house---wish I could put them outside...but, I did have one in my garage.

I learned how to do it from the SERIES 2 TRADING CARDS....they had some neat tricks on there.

fluffrnuttr

---------- fluffrnuttr added 0 Minutes and 34 Seconds later ----------

So, yeah, webkinz knew and meant for it to happen.

Last edited by fluffrnuttr; 09-04-2008 at 08:56 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Sponsored Links
Old 09-04-2008, 08:57 AM   #22
Gifted

sunnysong is on a distinguished road

I like the car. I'm going to rty that. thank you for the idea
Old 09-04-2008, 09:06 AM   #23

albinomex is a name known to allalbinomex is a name known to allalbinomex is a name known to all

It's always fun learning new things, isn't it!?!?! A limo would be Awesome! Thanks for sharing! Maybe a Limo Party will be coming soon?!?
Can't wait to see new inventions!
:acs::ccat::chi::husky:
albinomex is offline Female
Old 09-04-2008, 09:17 AM   #24
SNOWCLAW is not just visiting!SNOWCLAW is not just visiting!SNOWCLAW is not just visiting!SNOWCLAW is not just visiting!SNOWCLAW is not just visiting!SNOWCLAW is not just visiting!SNOWCLAW is not just visiting!SNOWCLAW is not just visiting!SNOWCLAW is not just visiting!SNOWCLAW is not just visiting!SNOWCLAW is not just visiting!

LOL at first I thought you meant a real car!
Old 09-04-2008, 09:57 AM   #25
onemoreplease is an unknown quantity at this point

That is so cute!! I have two rooms with the car theme, and even though I realized that the items were different parts of a car, I never thought of putting them together. I love it!!! I'm going to try it as as soon as the site comes back up. I think it's okay if there has already been another thread about this. I would have never looked for one, so I think reposting interesting things like this is good for those of us who missed it the first time around.
onemoreplease is offline Female
Old 09-04-2008, 09:57 AM   #26
aweicker
Gift Guru

Bonsai has much to be proud ofBonsai has much to be proud ofBonsai has much to be proud ofBonsai has much to be proud of

That's really cute. I've never used the car theme, aside from the walls and floors for my garage. I might have to now!
Old 09-04-2008, 10:42 AM   #27
bbinmn is an unknown quantity at this point

I'm new to Webkinz Insider, so thanks for sharing!! I would never have figured this out on my own!! I will share with my family, we are all WebKInz fanatics!!

BB in MN

---------- bbinmn added 2 Minutes and 1 Seconds later ----------

Forgot to ask, Can you pets actully sit in it?

Thanks, BB

Last edited by bbinmn; 09-04-2008 at 10:42 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 09-04-2008, 11:17 AM   #28
lyezbi2459 and
Gift Guru

lyezbi2459 has a spectacular aura about

Webkinz is down for me so I can't post a picture....but if you put two gingerbread house televisions together, the tv screens facing each other...it looks like a great big gingerbread house. Very cute in a candy theme room. Anyone else have ideas to share?
Old 09-04-2008, 11:33 AM   #29

Jayne will become famous soon enough

I've had that in my diner since last year...wish we could have one in an outside yard...
Jayne is offline Female
Old 09-04-2008, 04:04 PM   #30
Gift Guru

-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost

Thanks for the "Just for fun" article. I would love to see some more of this type!
-Lilypad is offline Female
Closed

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: