Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 04-22-2009, 08:11 PM   #51
Webkinz :)

justinsbabe5000 is the bees knees!justinsbabe5000 is the bees knees!justinsbabe5000 is the bees knees!justinsbabe5000 is the bees knees!justinsbabe5000 is the bees knees!justinsbabe5000 is the bees knees!justinsbabe5000 is the bees knees!

Default Re: June Webkinz Signature Pet - Golden Retriever!

The signature pets are quite expensive so I've opted on not getting any until I saw this one. I currently have a golden retriever at home. So when I first saw the golden retriever Lil kinz I bought one as my first Webkinz. I named it after my own golden retriever.

My golden retriever was diagnosed about 2 weeks ago with having lymphoma (cancer of the lymph nodes) and I was devastated. Doctors say he may only have 1 to 2 months left to live because we've decided on not doing chemo. When I found out that this one was going to be a signature pet I knew I had to get one because of my current dog and what's happening to him. This would be the last thing I have that I can look at and be reminded of him. I'm not sure what I'll name it but it will definitely be a boy like him.
justinsbabe5000 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-22-2009, 08:16 PM   #52
oohoo I'm a
Gift Guru

jessicabarnhart is headed for the top!jessicabarnhart is headed for the top!jessicabarnhart is headed for the top!jessicabarnhart is headed for the top!jessicabarnhart is headed for the top!jessicabarnhart is headed for the top!jessicabarnhart is headed for the top!jessicabarnhart is headed for the top!jessicabarnhart is headed for the top!jessicabarnhart is headed for the top!jessicabarnhart is headed for the top!jessicabarnhart is headed for the top!

I love these Sig pets. And I cant wait to get my hands on this one!!!! Hope it has a really cool PSI like the others!!!
jessicabarnhart is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2009, 11:11 PM   #53
Proud To Be A

meggiemooz is a glorious beacon of lightmeggiemooz is a glorious beacon of lightmeggiemooz is a glorious beacon of light

That is such an adorable pet!!! I might have to get it if I am not broke by the time it comes out, LOL! It's my favorite pet so far!! I wonder what it's in-game, PSI and PSF are? Any way, it's adorable!
meggiemooz is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2009, 11:45 PM   #54
Gift Guru

AnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellence
AnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellence

Donation Award 

Even before it was confirmed, I asked a friend of mine to get it for me for my birthday. It's the cutest thing yet!
AnthonysMommy is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2009, 03:42 PM   #55

puppychick004 is on a distinguished road

Good. I'm glad took up my suggestion of making a dog. Well I guess I gonna have to get it since my b-days in June......... (JK lol Yes!!)
puppychick004 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2009, 06:04 PM   #56
eleefun

eleefun is on a distinguished road

awwwww sooo cute on face book my momn has one i took a test what dog breed are you and i was a golden retrever cool right i love them!!!!!!!!!lol lol lol lol !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
eleefun is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2009, 05:56 PM   #57

webkinzgirl125 is an unknown quantity at this point

he is so cute! i am totally going to get one, especially since my beloved golden retriever recently passed away.

This is in memory of you, Scooby! I love you and miss you!
webkinzgirl125 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2009, 08:49 PM   #58
ears Cool Socks!

michls629 will become famous soon enough

I can't wait for this one, it is the cutest! I am still not sure these pets are worth almost thirty dollars, but suckers like me just can't resist. I love the signature pets! They come with great PSIs and exclusives! The wish token is a nice bonus as well. Hopefully I will get one for my birthday in June
michls629 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2009, 01:13 AM   #59
AppleT is a
Gift Guru

appletina1 is too good to be trueappletina1 is too good to be trueappletina1 is too good to be true
appletina1 is too good to be trueappletina1 is too good to be trueappletina1 is too good to be trueappletina1 is too good to be trueappletina1 is too good to be trueappletina1 is too good to be trueappletina1 is too good to be trueappletina1 is too good to be trueappletina1 is too good to be trueappletina1 is too good to be trueappletina1 is too good to be trueappletina1 is too good to be trueappletina1 is too good to be trueappletina1 is too good to be true

So Cute! I wonder what the pet special item will be?
appletina1 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2009, 05:24 AM   #60
kitkatmycat
Lil Kinz

Kitkatmycat is an unknown quantity at this point

Cool Re: June Webkinz Signature Pet - Golden Retriever!

I have the signature panda and I think I might just have to get the signature golden retriever! It's sooooo cute!!
Kitkatmycat is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
pounder, retired :(

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: