Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 04-20-2009, 10:54 PM   #31
caprica00,
Gift Guru

TNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicness
TNVOLS is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: June Webkinz Signature Pet - Golden Retriever!

Oh thanks Justin..Such a cutie...got to hide this from my daughter!!!
TNVOLS is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-21-2009, 03:32 AM   #32
Tigger is Great
Gift Guru

tigger2376 is sweet stuff
tigger2376 is sweet stufftigger2376 is sweet stufftigger2376 is sweet stufftigger2376 is sweet stufftigger2376 is sweet stuff

thanks justin he is so cute , i might get one
tigger2376 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2009, 06:08 AM   #33
hy did my kids get
Webkinz :)

Black Jax is a name known to allBlack Jax is a name known to allBlack Jax is a name known to all

View Post Originally Posted by bananakaz20
on a comment for a youtube video i heard there was going to be a signature tabby cat and a signature labrador
That would be so cool if they do have a cat - I love cats! I was thinking of getting the monkey but will hold off now until the cat rumor is confirmed...
Black Jax is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2009, 06:53 AM   #34
ant A Shiba Inu in 2

ilovecockers is on a distinguished road

Oh my Starclan! (Warriors quote, LOL) It's beautiful, it's better than I imagined it would be. The light coloring of it's fur is truly sweet and well done. The Signature Labrador sounds like something awesome too, I was thinking this, will Justin buy one since the Webkinz Golden Retriever, Kopi is our WI mascot? I was just curious after all. I will get one named AirBud or name it Lenny (Mel's mother in the GDW dog manga). I think it is beautiful, but I'll get it soon!

-ILoveCockers
ilovecockers is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2009, 07:30 AM   #35
I rules!
Gift Guru

mom2tc has a reputation beyond reputemom2tc has a reputation beyond reputemom2tc has a reputation beyond reputemom2tc has a reputation beyond reputemom2tc has a reputation beyond reputemom2tc has a reputation beyond repute

Its beautiful! We love our pandas and can't wait for the chimpanzee, too.
mom2tc is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2009, 07:59 AM   #36
I'm now a

x-tiff is a splendid one to beholdx-tiff is a splendid one to beholdx-tiff is a splendid one to beholdx-tiff is a splendid one to behold

Wink Re: June Webkinz Signature Pet - Golden Retriever!

Aww, so cute! I truly <3 dogs i want like at least 3 of them And this looks like a real doggy I NEED TO GET IT lolz well thanks Justin!
x-tiff is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2009, 08:37 AM   #37

hinckleykid12 is an unknown quantity at this point

Cool Re: June Webkinz Signature Pet - Golden Retriever!

its soooo cute!!!
Spoiler: show
i want it really bad!!!
Code:
i love it!!
PHP Code:
lol
hinckleykid12 is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2009, 10:04 AM   #38
mlh
ow! She's a Webkinz!

mlh can ride a flying orange
mlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orange

View Post Originally Posted by poochie10
omg! it looks sooo real! way better than normal golden retriever. but doesn't it look a bit like a yellow lab? :gr:
this or this?

Well, poochie10, I agree that it looks more like a yellow lab (the real ones!). But golden retriever puppies and yellow lab puppies do look somewhat alike, I guess. Golden retriever dogs have way more hair. It is cute though.
mlh is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2009, 10:17 AM   #39
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by Justin
A new front page story has been added:

June Webkinz Signature Pet - Golden Retriever!

We can now bring you the first confirmed picture of the Signature Golden Retriever!

Last month brought you the news that the Signature Webkinz for the month of June would be the Signature Golden Retriever ("New Signature Pet Revealed"). Now we are able to bring you the first official image of this brand new plushie. There had been nearly a month of speculation in our forum regarding what this new Webkinz would look like. Many members had reposted pictures from a well-circulated Toy Fair video and of a mis-labeled picture on Barnesandnoble.com. We were 90% sure that both of those images were of the new plushie, but we held back on an official announcement until we were certain.

Click the image to open in full size.
OH WHAT A BEAUTIFUL PUPPY!! That looks very realistic Golden's are such a breed apart. They are highly intelligent and wonderful companions This will be the PRIZE of my collection.
Thank you so much Justin...he is BEAUTIFUL!!
Dixiecup is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2009, 10:18 AM   #40
MY NAME IS EMMA
Gifted

coolawesomeAbby wows us all with wondercoolawesomeAbby wows us all with wondercoolawesomeAbby wows us all with wondercoolawesomeAbby wows us all with wondercoolawesomeAbby wows us all with wondercoolawesomeAbby wows us all with wondercoolawesomeAbby wows us all with wondercoolawesomeAbby wows us all with wondercoolawesomeAbby wows us all with wondercoolawesomeAbby wows us all with wonder

YES! I have a golden at home, but sadly, I named the first golden after him, so I name this one after another golden I know~Sam!
coolawesomeAbby is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
pounder, retired :(

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: