Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 05-14-2010, 11:52 PM   #51
Pom
Gift Guru

Pom rocks our collective socksPom rocks our collective socksPom rocks our collective socksPom rocks our collective socksPom rocks our collective socksPom rocks our collective socksPom rocks our collective socksPom rocks our collective socksPom rocks our collective socks

Default Re: June Pet of the Month Video: Piggy Plum Pie Debuts

View Post Originally Posted by trixietangles
Totally agree with the overall thing, do you think a mass please please please campaign would win the powers that be to the same line of thinking?
View Post Originally Posted by 1Aramus
You can get overalls if you buy the little plastic figure of the hippo with overalls on at a store you get the virtual overalls when you log in the code.
I felt the same way. I also wish they had released the outfit the girl skunk wore in her video... even some of the outfits the family wore were cute. Why not clothes? The Cat Pajama Party video led to clothes in the eStore. Why not since then?
The dogs were cute but it won't convince me to buy a pig or anything. My girls will want to listen to it until I scream though. I like the tree and am curious about whether swimming in the pond will look the same as in the pools (likely identical programming). It's very cute. If it went inside it might look cute with some of the Signature Endangered Wallpaper and Flooring... but they'd never let it be an inside item.
Pom is offline Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 05-15-2010, 05:49 AM   #52
Gifted

Jackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonder

I'm guessing Maltese, or a Dandy Dinmount?
Jackal is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2010, 07:52 AM   #53
Webkinz :)

4chocolate7 is a glorious beacon of light4chocolate7 is a glorious beacon of light4chocolate7 is a glorious beacon of light

it looks like a toy poodle
4chocolate7 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2010, 08:04 AM   #54

tramantha is an unknown quantity at this point

I just saw that video... whoever sung it had a pretty good voice.:fp:
tramantha is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2010, 08:18 AM   #55

cheesedoodles is an unknown quantity at this point

i pet lester is the signature english sheepdog!
cheesedoodles is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2010, 08:28 AM   #56

Suemalonas is on a distinguished road

I have two piggies in my collection, but neither has these cool items Are they new? I'd really like the piggy lake.

Hmmmmm.....maybe adoption of a pig named Hamlet isn't too far in the future.
Suemalonas is offline Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2010, 09:04 AM   #57
TURTLES!

DancingPants160 wows us all with wonderDancingPants160 wows us all with wonderDancingPants160 wows us all with wonderDancingPants160 wows us all with wonderDancingPants160 wows us all with wonderDancingPants160 wows us all with wonderDancingPants160 wows us all with wonderDancingPants160 wows us all with wonderDancingPants160 wows us all with wonder

I think Lester, the dog, is possibly an... Oatmeal Dog? Or some other kind of sheepdog?
DancingPants160 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2010, 09:37 AM   #58
ell, I *am*
Gifted

lollipop girl is an abundance of joylollipop girl is an abundance of joylollipop girl is an abundance of joy
lollipop girl is an abundance of joylollipop girl is an abundance of joylollipop girl is an abundance of joylollipop girl is an abundance of joylollipop girl is an abundance of joylollipop girl is an abundance of joy

View Post Originally Posted by Suemalonas
I have two piggies in my collection, but neither has these cool items Are they new? I'd really like the piggy lake.

Hmmmmm.....maybe adoption of a pig named Hamlet isn't too far in the future.

I think it's Estore...I could be wrong, though!!
lollipop girl is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2010, 09:55 AM   #59
wabbitslayer77 / 78

wabbitslayer77 is just really nicewabbitslayer77 is just really nice

My girls love this song. They almost have the whole song memorize, its so cute seeing twins rock out to the piggy song, I actually like the song too, Its really cute.

wabbitslayer77 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2010, 11:41 AM   #60
Gifted

BloogleJ rules the roostBloogleJ rules the roostBloogleJ rules the roostBloogleJ rules the roostBloogleJ rules the roostBloogleJ rules the roostBloogleJ rules the roostBloogleJ rules the roostBloogleJ rules the roostBloogleJ rules the roostBloogleJ rules the roostBloogleJ rules the roostBloogleJ rules the roost

Wink Re: June Pet of the Month Video: Piggy Plum Pie Debuts

Lester possibilities
Wheaten Terrier
Shi Tzu
BloogleJ is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
inuyasha's awesome!, kittyofwrath says hi

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: