Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 05-26-2009, 08:33 AM   #61

LoriM13 has a brilliant futureLoriM13 has a brilliant futureLoriM13 has a brilliant futureLoriM13 has a brilliant futureLoriM13 has a brilliant future

Default Re: June Deluxe Membership Clothing Item Announced: Pretty Prom Dress

I love it. I was thinking it would be racing pants also, but am very glad to see them come up with something for the girl webbies! I just hope I don't get another rollercoaster, I don't have room for it! Thanks for the inside info WI!
LoriM13 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 05-26-2009, 08:34 AM   #62
jessedoright
Webkinz :)

jessedoright is an unknown quantity at this point

View Post Originally Posted by FIA
A new front page story has been added:

June Deluxe Membership Clothing Item Announced: Pretty Prom Dress

Click the image to open in full size.Each month, members with Deluxe Memberships recieve a Gift Box that contains, among other things, a special clothing item. For April, it was the "Deluxe Racing Helmet". For May, it was the "Deluxe Racing Jacket". We now know that for June it will be the "Pretty Prom Dress".

Many of our members have heard from Customer Service Reps that the Monthly Gifts for June will all be awarded on the 1st of the month, instead of on each account's monthly anniversary, as it was done for May. Ganz has not made an official statement regarding this change, so at this point, we do not have any verification that the programming has been changed.
Hi - I am new to WI and I am still confused about the special clothing. I became a Deluxe Member during the third week in April but was awarded the May clothing award. Is there anyone I can contact directly at Webkinz to get this straight? I would like the "Deluxe Racing Helmet" that was awarded in April. Thanks so much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
jessedoright is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2009, 08:36 AM   #63

clnokes will become famous soon enough

Thats an ok item, dont really care for it, but might make a great trading item......
clnokes is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2009, 08:41 AM   #64
i'm a team Edward

Grace98 is a name known to allGrace98 is a name known to allGrace98 is a name known to all

wow!!!!!!!! ooh ooh i want the deluxe membership!!!!
Grace98 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2009, 08:50 AM   #65

beaddremer is an unknown quantity at this point

I really like it! It is going to go so nicely with my new tirria from the eStore. Fancy pants her I come... tee hee
beaddremer is offline Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2009, 09:10 AM   #66
Gifted

Nakisha is cool as a bunny clownNakisha is cool as a bunny clownNakisha is cool as a bunny clownNakisha is cool as a bunny clownNakisha is cool as a bunny clownNakisha is cool as a bunny clownNakisha is cool as a bunny clownNakisha is cool as a bunny clownNakisha is cool as a bunny clown

LOL, I find it funny how many people didn't like the racing theme, whilest I just adored the helmet.
If anyone ever wants to trade their helmet... gimme a PM. Who knows, I might be able to get it that way. I never managed to find one on the trading tables yet.

As for the dress... it's pretty nice. I always like new clothing!! But if I'm honest, I don't always like the way a dress looks on certain webkinz. They should work on that programming a little...

Anyway... congrats all Deluxe members, enjoy your prom dress!!
Nakisha is offline Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2009, 09:37 AM   #67

goldenstar is on a distinguished road

the dress is so pretty
goldenstar is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2009, 09:59 AM   #68

i_like_pie has lots of talenti_like_pie has lots of talenti_like_pie has lots of talenti_like_pie has lots of talenti_like_pie has lots of talenti_like_pie has lots of talenti_like_pie has lots of talenti_like_pie has lots of talenti_like_pie has lots of talenti_like_pie has lots of talenti_like_pie has lots of talenti_like_pie has lots of talenti_like_pie has lots of talenti_like_pie has lots of talent

it's soooo cute
i hope it can be traded for
i_like_pie is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2009, 10:09 AM   #69
Emperors Rear Guard
Banned
Kinz Krazed is a forum hero
Kinz Krazed is a forum heroKinz Krazed is a forum heroKinz Krazed is a forum heroKinz Krazed is a forum heroKinz Krazed is a forum heroKinz Krazed is a forum heroKinz Krazed is a forum heroKinz Krazed is a forum heroKinz Krazed is a forum heroKinz Krazed is a forum heroKinz Krazed is a forum heroKinz Krazed is a forum hero

View Post Originally Posted by jessedoright
Hi - I am new to WI and I am still confused about the special clothing. I became a Deluxe Member during the third week in April but was awarded the May clothing award. Is there anyone I can contact directly at Webkinz to get this straight? I would like the "Deluxe Racing Helmet" that was awarded in April. Thanks so much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
You can call Webkinz Customer Service at 1-866-932-5469.
Kinz Krazed is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2009, 11:15 AM   #70
cattastic

WinterHusky is on a distinguished road

Wink Re: June Deluxe Membership Clothing Item Announced: Pretty Prom Dress

It's really cute ^^
I hope I get deluxe membership soon!
WinterHusky is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
kevinelevin was here!

Display Modes Rate This Thread