Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 05-26-2009, 06:45 AM   #51
e need a meerkat
Webkinz :)

KINZluvr12 is a name known to allKINZluvr12 is a name known to allKINZluvr12 is a name known to all

Default Re: June Deluxe Membership Clothing Item Announced: Pretty Prom Dress

View Post Originally Posted by susand610
WOW! SO UGLY!

susand610, you really don't have to say it is so ugly, cause alot of us like it, you should just say i don't care for it.
KINZluvr12 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 05-26-2009, 06:45 AM   #52
ow! WI says I'm
Gifted

cassielouwho is just really nicecassielouwho is just really nice

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by FIA
A new front page story has been added:

June Deluxe Membership Clothing Item Announced: Pretty Prom Dress

Click the image to open in full size.Each month, members with Deluxe Memberships recieve a Gift Box that contains, among other things, a special clothing item. For April, it was the "Deluxe Racing Helmet". For May, it was the "Deluxe Racing Jacket". We now know that for June it will be the "Pretty Prom Dress".

Many of our members have heard from Customer Service Reps that the Monthly Gifts for June will all be awarded on the 1st of the month, instead of on each account's monthly anniversary, as it was done for May. Ganz has not made an official statement regarding this change, so at this point, we do not have any verification that the programming has been changed.
I just have to say.... GOOD JOB GANZ!

Why do I say this? They thought of something not mentioned here yet. June is Prom Season, and now your webbies can go too! I like when theme things out. So, here are two positive thumbs up posts, for good thinking!

Maybe July will be patriotic themed? Or at least something summery to make it international.
cassielouwho is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2009, 06:46 AM   #53
a wee bit
Gifted

kigz flows towards the sea of knowledgekigz flows towards the sea of knowledgekigz flows towards the sea of knowledgekigz flows towards the sea of knowledgekigz flows towards the sea of knowledgekigz flows towards the sea of knowledgekigz flows towards the sea of knowledgekigz flows towards the sea of knowledge

WHAT!!!??? Where are my racing pants? Or the shoes? Interesting turn of events...

kigz is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2009, 06:48 AM   #54
WebkinzMom1028

WebkinzMom28 will become famous soon enough

I think the dress is so pretty, but like others have said, I thought it would be the biker pants to the jacket and helmet. Can't wait to get the dress though!
WebkinzMom28 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2009, 07:03 AM   #55
i am chatty
Gifted

miss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applause
miss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applause

Donation Award 

wow, i guess it is now time for the webbies to prepare for prom night!!!!!!!

that is a cute dress. it will make a great addition to the collection.
miss spots is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2009, 07:10 AM   #56
Annuit Coeptis

DwarfHamster101 flows towards the sea of knowledgeDwarfHamster101 flows towards the sea of knowledgeDwarfHamster101 flows towards the sea of knowledgeDwarfHamster101 flows towards the sea of knowledgeDwarfHamster101 flows towards the sea of knowledgeDwarfHamster101 flows towards the sea of knowledgeDwarfHamster101 flows towards the sea of knowledgeDwarfHamster101 flows towards the sea of knowledge

Two words: gotta get
DwarfHamster101 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2009, 07:26 AM   #57
jnmommy
Gifted

baxjul is the cats pajamas!baxjul is the cats pajamas!baxjul is the cats pajamas!baxjul is the cats pajamas!baxjul is the cats pajamas!baxjul is the cats pajamas!

I love it! My girly girl webbie can't wait!!
baxjul is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2009, 07:34 AM   #58

Safire25509 is a splendid one to beholdSafire25509 is a splendid one to beholdSafire25509 is a splendid one to beholdSafire25509 is a splendid one to behold

I think its a pattern. Like in May they did a boyish item, and in June they're doing a girlish item. so maybe in july they will do a boyish item again.
Safire25509 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2009, 08:15 AM   #59

bigtoe has a spectacular aura about

I have to say, I have been on the "anti-Deluxe" bandwagon but this dress may swing me to the other side. I love it! And yes, I instantly thought "it's a prom dress."

I feel bad for the people that wanted to complete the bike clothing set, but I wasn't really fond of them. They were so similar to clothes that can be purchased from the WShop. There aren't many dresses available from the WShop, so I'm really excited that they are finally giving us something different.

I can't wait to see what we get in July! Hmmm . . . that makes it sound like I'm signing up, doesn't it? Where is that credit card . . .
bigtoe is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2009, 08:30 AM   #60
Dave Matthews Band

CrabCake has lots of talentCrabCake has lots of talentCrabCake has lots of talentCrabCake has lots of talentCrabCake has lots of talentCrabCake has lots of talentCrabCake has lots of talentCrabCake has lots of talentCrabCake has lots of talentCrabCake has lots of talentCrabCake has lots of talentCrabCake has lots of talentCrabCake has lots of talentCrabCake has lots of talentCrabCake has lots of talent

I absolutely posotively LOOOOVEEE that dress but don't have deluxe.
CrabCake is offline Reply With Quote

Tags
kevinelevin was here!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: