Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 06-10-2010, 11:07 AM   #21
MySquirtsquirt
Gift Guru

LuvMarshmallow is cool as a bunny clownLuvMarshmallow is cool as a bunny clownLuvMarshmallow is cool as a bunny clownLuvMarshmallow is cool as a bunny clownLuvMarshmallow is cool as a bunny clownLuvMarshmallow is cool as a bunny clownLuvMarshmallow is cool as a bunny clownLuvMarshmallow is cool as a bunny clown

Default Re: June 5th & 6th Communal Challenge Prize Mix Up

I was wondering what happened. I claimed the prize on a couple of my accounts, but I have 5 more that didn't get their prizes yet! I did work pretty hard on those accounts to earn some points, so I really want the prize! I even got on my kids' accounts, since they aren't very good at Pizza Palace...

I'm glad I'm not losing my mind...
LuvMarshmallow is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 06-10-2010, 05:15 PM   #22
Diabetes Awareness
Webkinz :)

nanakins has much to be proud ofnanakins has much to be proud ofnanakins has much to be proud ofnanakins has much to be proud ofnanakins has much to be proud of

I just spoke to Webkinz Customer Service. I asked them about why I could not claim my prize on one account when I was able to claim my 1400KC on my other account. I spoke to them about the Pizza Palace being used twice for the communal contest and what the Goal Score was each time. How the first challenge was not met but the second challenge was met. She asked me where I found my information and I told her at Webkinz Insider. YAY! Told her about the thread were she could check the info out. She did say she saw where I claimed my 1400KC on one of my accounts and that she will call me back and let me know if I will be awarded the 1400KC on my second account. She was very helpful and nice to talk with. Hopefully this will help others claim their prize.

Remember, if you are under age, have a parent to call Customer Service.

I will also update when I hear back from customer service and let you all know if they award me my prize or not.

View Post Originally Posted by nanakins
I just spoke to Webkinz Customer Service. I asked them about why I could not claim my prize on one account when I was able to claim my 1400KC on my other account. I spoke to them about the Pizza Palace being used twice for the communal contest and what the Goal Score was each time. How the first challenge was not met but the second challenge was met. She asked me where I found my information and I told her at Webkinz Insider. YAY! Told her about the thread were she could check the info out. She did say she saw where I claimed my 1400KC on one of my accounts and that she will call me back and let me know if I will be awarded the 1400KC on my second account. She was very helpful and nice to talk with. Hopefully this will help others claim their prize.

Remember, if you are under age, have a parent to call Customer Service.

I will also update when I hear back from customer service and let you all know if they award me my prize or not.
Webkinz Customer Service called me back and let me know my 1400KC was awarded to my account. YAY!

Last edited by nanakins; 06-10-2010 at 05:15 PM..
nanakins is offline Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2010, 05:27 PM   #23
ishes for Webkinz
Gift Guru

mimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellence
mimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellence

wow, I guess I should call back. The person I talked to was not helpful AT ALL. I asked when it would be fixed,a nd she just kept telling me that tech people were wotking on it, I said, but the new challange would be starting soon, so when would it be fixed? Can/t she see that my daughter played the game and award her the kinzcash? She told me , no.
mimzysmom is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2010, 05:35 PM   #24
hy yes, I'm
Gifted

jhoops13 is a splendid one to beholdjhoops13 is a splendid one to beholdjhoops13 is a splendid one to beholdjhoops13 is a splendid one to behold

Wow, I hope they fix it soon! Luckily, I was able to claim my prize, but it would stink to not be able to get the 1400 KC prize. That's a lot of Kinzcash!
jhoops13 is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2010, 06:14 PM   #25

imacg5man is an unknown quantity at this point

I will enter the next one
imacg5man is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2010, 08:23 PM   #26
Wacky Holidays!

SnowCrystal is stuck on replay
SnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replay

They really should have fixed this for everyone. Pizza Palace takes a long time to play. I am very disappointed that Ganz didn't fix it. If it was a glitch where we were awarded the prize more than once, then they would have fixed it within 2 hours!! JMO
SnowCrystal is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2010, 08:27 PM   #27

Aiorna has a reputation beyond reputeAiorna has a reputation beyond reputeAiorna has a reputation beyond reputeAiorna has a reputation beyond reputeAiorna has a reputation beyond reputeAiorna has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks for info! I was curious see Not Achieve say front page. I get my prize 1400. First I try go communal contest page not load. I try later it loading I getting 1400.

If not getting Prize...Did anyone call telephone asking for Ganz explain?
Aiorna is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2010, 08:30 PM   #28
ishes for Webkinz
Gift Guru

mimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellence
mimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellence

I called, no explanation. She just said they were working on fixing the problem.
mimzysmom is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2010, 09:09 PM   #29

Aiorna has a reputation beyond reputeAiorna has a reputation beyond reputeAiorna has a reputation beyond reputeAiorna has a reputation beyond reputeAiorna has a reputation beyond reputeAiorna has a reputation beyond repute

View Post Originally Posted by mimzysmom
I called, no explanation. She just said they were working on fixing the problem.
Thank you answer question I asking!
Aiorna is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2010, 10:57 AM   #30

marie4kinz is on a distinguished road

My 7yo is pretty upset; she worked hard on this challenge and hadn't had a chance to claim her prize yet. I just talked to CS as well, and I'm not filled with confidence. The lady said they're working on it, but I said they've known about the glitch for at least a couple of days and it shouldn't take this long to fix it. She refused to credit her account, and said they "haven't decided if we're awarding or not at this point." But that if the glitch isn't fixed by Monday, I should call back. I asked if she'd be awarded the 1400KC then, and she said she didn't know.

It's just imaginary money, Ganz! What does it hurt to just fix the glitch and award it? Even if some people get it twice? I know, I'm always telling my kids "life isn't fair sometimes" - but Ganz seems to take it on themselves to teach kids this lesson over and over.
marie4kinz is offline Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: