Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 06-09-2010, 11:10 AM   #11
ebheads love
Webkinz :)

rollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshine
rollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshine

Default Re: June 5th & 6th Communal Challenge Prize Mix Up

parties are not working either!
rollingfur is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 06-09-2010, 11:43 AM   #12
wabbitslayer77 / 78

wabbitslayer77 is just really nicewabbitslayer77 is just really nice

oh man, I can't get the kc for my kids, I worked hard on all accounts to get everyone some kc, and I got my kc for my two accounts, but today is my day off and I went on my childrens account to get the money and nothing,,
wabbitslayer77 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2010, 12:04 PM   #13
ishes for Webkinz
Gift Guru

mimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellence
mimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellence

I hope this is fixed. I don't think my daughter claimed her prize yet.
mimzysmom is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2010, 02:46 PM   #14

Pearlstrand will become famous soon enough

Donation Award 

Very frustrating! The Communal Contest page wouldn't load for me all week (even though I participated). Today it loaded, but with the wrong info. I hope I can claim my prize!
Pearlstrand is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2010, 04:21 PM   #15
ell, visit my GE!
Banned
jessamineg is on a distinguished road

Wow that stinks. Hope they get it fixed AND register that *some* people (myself not included thank goodness!) haven't collected their prize. Hey maybe this is *good* news to those of us who have already collected: maybe we'll get to collect again!!!
jessamineg is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2010, 04:49 PM   #16
phoenixRecords!

phoenixsprite is epic beyond epicnessphoenixsprite is epic beyond epicnessphoenixsprite is epic beyond epicnessphoenixsprite is epic beyond epicnessphoenixsprite is epic beyond epicnessphoenixsprite is epic beyond epicnessphoenixsprite is epic beyond epicnessphoenixsprite is epic beyond epicness
phoenixsprite is epic beyond epicnessphoenixsprite is epic beyond epicnessphoenixsprite is epic beyond epicnessphoenixsprite is epic beyond epicnessphoenixsprite is epic beyond epicnessphoenixsprite is epic beyond epicnessphoenixsprite is epic beyond epicness

Does anyone have a register of each of the communal challenges anywhere on the WI site, or a screenshot of what it was, or of the "Successful completion" of the communal challenge? That would be proof to send to Ganz about the whole issue of something being messed up. I believe the number to achieve was around 875,000,000 or something, but now it states it was 1,400,000,000!!

View Post Originally Posted by COWS4YOU
A new front page story has been added:

Communal Contest for June 5th & June 6th

Click the image to open in full size.
The clear choice for the winning prize this week is 1400 KinzCash. No need to be strapped for cash for this event. With the group effort we can win this prize by getting...875,000,000 points in Pizza Palace. Need help in this game? HERE is a great guide to help you. Remember you have to participate in the challenge to earn that 1400 KinzCash prize. Good Luck everyone and let's get those pizzas made and delivered to the customers!
This is from the Communal Contest thread for June 5th & 6th.

Last edited by phoenixsprite; 06-09-2010 at 04:49 PM..
phoenixsprite is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2010, 08:01 PM   #17
ee bit o' Irish!
Gift Guru

amyms is not just visiting!amyms is not just visiting!amyms is not just visiting!amyms is not just visiting!amyms is not just visiting!amyms is not just visiting!amyms is not just visiting!amyms is not just visiting!amyms is not just visiting!amyms is not just visiting!amyms is not just visiting!

I wonder if this is why I have been unable to claim my prize. My daughter has also been unable to claim hers.
amyms is offline Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2010, 10:10 PM   #18

regina 04 is an unknown quantity at this point

Is there a way to report this? If so, has it been reported? We're pretty new to Webkinz, so I'm not sure, is there a way to call stuff like this to their attention and get some kind of confirmation that they're aware of it; working on it; if and when it will be fixed and that they have a plan to credit everyone not able to claim their prize? Should we all call? or Email? What's the best way to handle problems?
regina 04 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2010, 12:00 AM   #19

SchmoopiePie has a reputation beyond reputeSchmoopiePie has a reputation beyond reputeSchmoopiePie has a reputation beyond reputeSchmoopiePie has a reputation beyond reputeSchmoopiePie has a reputation beyond reputeSchmoopiePie has a reputation beyond repute

Yet another brilliant move Ganz! Like you haven't managed to drive away enough loyal customers already by dropping the deluxe family plan, now you make everybody work their kinz-tails off to reach a goal to get a prize & then take it away from them! WAY TO GO!! I know I would feel less than motivated to participate in future communal contests, knowing that you might not get any prize (however lame) no matter what you do.

And you are right rollingfur, the parties are still all messed up & not working right too. Pay 1000KC for them and then most the games don't work or have lousy 20KC prizes. The only cool game is the balloon dartz one. Some of our parties we weren't even able to get our piece of cake! What a party!! NOT!

SchmoopiePie is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2010, 06:58 AM   #20
Lil Kinz
crocomouse is on a distinguished road

I played and tried to get the prize on Monday and was told you have to play to get the prize?? Now what do I do???
crocomouse is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: