Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 06-09-2010, 10:25 AM   #1
COWS4YOU

COWS4YOU has disabled reputation

Default June 5th & 6th Communal Challenge Prize Mix Up

A new front page story has been added:

June 5th & 6th Communal Challenge Prize Mix Up

Participants in this past weekend's Communal Challenge noticed a change after last night's maintenance. We announced that the Goal was achieved HERE and the members knew they had til Sunday to claim the 1400 KinzCash prize. Imagine their surprise when they saw this:
Click the image to open in full size.
Members knew that this was the 2nd time playing this particular game as they never did achieve the goal the first time with 1,400,000,000 points. This time the goal was 875,000,000 points, which was met. We hope that this typo is soon fixed and those that haven't claimed the 1400 KinzCash prize will be able to still do so before Sunday.
COWS4YOU is offline Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 06-09-2010, 10:27 AM   #2
Writer in Training
Gift Guru

hamstar is a splendid one to beholdhamstar is a splendid one to beholdhamstar is a splendid one to beholdhamstar is a splendid one to behold

Default Re: June 5th & 6th Communal Challenge Prize Mix Up

Wow! that is a bummer.
hamstar is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2010, 10:29 AM   #3
Webkinz :)

windcolors rocks the forumwindcolors rocks the forum
windcolors rocks the forumwindcolors rocks the forumwindcolors rocks the forumwindcolors rocks the forumwindcolors rocks the forumwindcolors rocks the forumwindcolors rocks the forumwindcolors rocks the forumwindcolors rocks the forumwindcolors rocks the forumwindcolors rocks the forumwindcolors rocks the forum

Strange I don't see it on the front page ...
windcolors is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2010, 10:30 AM   #4
oo Hoo! I'm Gifted!
Gift Guru

kschoice is not just visiting!kschoice is not just visiting!kschoice is not just visiting!kschoice is not just visiting!kschoice is not just visiting!kschoice is not just visiting!kschoice is not just visiting!kschoice is not just visiting!kschoice is not just visiting!kschoice is not just visiting!kschoice is not just visiting!

Wow, Glad I claimed my prize already. Bummer for those who didn't
kschoice is offline Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2010, 10:35 AM   #5

broevil222 is the bees knees!broevil222 is the bees knees!broevil222 is the bees knees!broevil222 is the bees knees!broevil222 is the bees knees!broevil222 is the bees knees!broevil222 is the bees knees!

Oops! Glad I got my prize already. I hope they fix this, it would be a huge let down for anyone who participated and wasn't able to get their prize.
broevil222 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2010, 10:36 AM   #6

Bugga97 is a jewel in the roughBugga97 is a jewel in the rough

hmm........WEIRD!!!
Bugga97 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2010, 10:36 AM   #7

windcolors rocks the forumwindcolors rocks the forum
windcolors rocks the forumwindcolors rocks the forumwindcolors rocks the forumwindcolors rocks the forumwindcolors rocks the forumwindcolors rocks the forumwindcolors rocks the forumwindcolors rocks the forumwindcolors rocks the forumwindcolors rocks the forumwindcolors rocks the forumwindcolors rocks the forum

I thought this was the first time we had the pizza palace challenge? I think the only challenges we have not passed were Goober's Lab and Lunar Lugboats.
windcolors is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2010, 10:39 AM   #8
=。◕‿‿◕。=

PokemonGirl72 is on a distinguished road

Epic fail Ganz.
PokemonGirl72 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2010, 10:46 AM   #9
* Poppypaw *

squigs is a jewel in the roughsquigs is a jewel in the rough

i got my 1400 kinzcash when i went on last night. but why would that happen??????
squigs is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2010, 10:54 AM   #10
PEEP!
Gift Guru

adrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellence
adrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellence

That is a really strange glitch
adrkmfdm is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: