Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 06-28-2013, 02:19 PM   #1
Autism Awareness

Electrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicness
Electrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicness

Default June 28th is Summer Sensation Day in Webkinz World

A new front page story has been added:

June 28th is Summer Sensation Day in Webkinz World

Click the image to open in full size.Today, June 28, 2013, is Summer Sensation Day, in honour of summer in Webkinz World! When you log into Webkinz World today an adorable Campkinz Sign Swing will be added to your account! You can place this item in your yard and your pets will have a blast playing on it.

Click the image to open in full size.There is also a free spin on the Superwheel! This free spin can be accessed in the Todays Activities section of the Things To Do menu!

By spinning the Super Wheel you will have a chance at some amazing prizes including the adoption exclusive Enchanted Garden Fountain and the adoption exclusive Seaside Palace Sandcastle! The Neo Gothic Dresser and the Palace Princess Bellacourt Blooming Flower are also available to be won.

Do not miss out - hurry on over to Webkinz World before this day is over!
Electrabuzz1 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 06-28-2013, 02:59 PM   #2
RecordsFooFoo!
Webkinz :)

SamanthaFooFoo is a WI addict!
SamanthaFooFoo is a WI addict!SamanthaFooFoo is a WI addict!SamanthaFooFoo is a WI addict!SamanthaFooFoo is a WI addict!SamanthaFooFoo is a WI addict!SamanthaFooFoo is a WI addict!SamanthaFooFoo is a WI addict!SamanthaFooFoo is a WI addict!

Default Re: June 28th is Summer Sensation Day in Webkinz World

yay!! I got the swing and i love it so much it goes in my campground room so well!!!
SamanthaFooFoo is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2013, 04:07 PM   #3
katt †

cloverpuppy10 had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlecloverpuppy10 had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlecloverpuppy10 had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Google
cloverpuppy10 had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlecloverpuppy10 had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlecloverpuppy10 had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlecloverpuppy10 had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Google

ooh the swing is really cool!
i got 750 kinzcash today on the superwheel.
cloverpuppy10 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2013, 04:15 PM   #4
Happy 4th. Y'all

msammiem is cool as a bunny clownmsammiem is cool as a bunny clownmsammiem is cool as a bunny clownmsammiem is cool as a bunny clownmsammiem is cool as a bunny clownmsammiem is cool as a bunny clownmsammiem is cool as a bunny clownmsammiem is cool as a bunny clownmsammiem is cool as a bunny clown

I got the swing too...........and a purple flower. I''m so excited!!
msammiem is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2013, 09:11 PM   #5
Who Cut the Cheese?

chantal101234 is epic beyond epicnesschantal101234 is epic beyond epicnesschantal101234 is epic beyond epicness
chantal101234 is epic beyond epicnesschantal101234 is epic beyond epicnesschantal101234 is epic beyond epicnesschantal101234 is epic beyond epicnesschantal101234 is epic beyond epicnesschantal101234 is epic beyond epicnesschantal101234 is epic beyond epicnesschantal101234 is epic beyond epicnesschantal101234 is epic beyond epicnesschantal101234 is epic beyond epicnesschantal101234 is epic beyond epicness

The swing is awesome I really love it!!! I also won 750 kinz cash on the super wheel today
chantal101234 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2013, 10:13 PM   #6
Laughs often

Naturelover is all that glittersNaturelover is all that glittersNaturelover is all that glittersNaturelover is all that glitters
Naturelover is all that glittersNaturelover is all that glittersNaturelover is all that glittersNaturelover is all that glittersNaturelover is all that glittersNaturelover is all that glittersNaturelover is all that glittersNaturelover is all that glittersNaturelover is all that glittersNaturelover is all that glittersNaturelover is all that glittersNaturelover is all that glitters

I love this swing! Had no problem getting mine either.
Naturelover is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2013, 10:56 PM   #7

Kweela is the cats pajamas!Kweela is the cats pajamas!Kweela is the cats pajamas!Kweela is the cats pajamas!Kweela is the cats pajamas!Kweela is the cats pajamas!

I got it! Need to design a perfect room! Oh, I got the Sandcastle today!
Kweela is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2013, 12:36 AM   #8
~2 Days Til ~ Disney
Banned
mom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicness
mom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicness

The swing is awesome Thanks for the info
mom w charm is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2013, 05:28 AM   #9

DebDybs defies all odds
DebDybs defies all oddsDebDybs defies all oddsDebDybs defies all oddsDebDybs defies all oddsDebDybs defies all oddsDebDybs defies all oddsDebDybs defies all oddsDebDybs defies all oddsDebDybs defies all oddsDebDybs defies all oddsDebDybs defies all oddsDebDybs defies all oddsDebDybs defies all oddsDebDybs defies all oddsDebDybs defies all odds

Love the swing! It's really cute. Love that Super Wheel too.
DebDybs is offline Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2013, 02:52 PM   #10
We all knew I was
Gifted

purplerox1999 has a star on the WI Walk of Famepurplerox1999 has a star on the WI Walk of Fame
purplerox1999 has a star on the WI Walk of Famepurplerox1999 has a star on the WI Walk of Famepurplerox1999 has a star on the WI Walk of Famepurplerox1999 has a star on the WI Walk of Famepurplerox1999 has a star on the WI Walk of Famepurplerox1999 has a star on the WI Walk of Fame

Noooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I missed it. I was at a sleepover, not even thinking about it.
purplerox1999 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
double d scotland

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: