Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 05-01-2010, 12:22 PM   #161
Webkinz :)

Wwecasey is on a distinguished road

Talking Re: June 2010 Webkinz go on Presale at Ameriwade!

The Pomeranian will be MINE!
Wwecasey is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 05-01-2010, 12:53 PM   #162
I Love me some

Animalia has much to be proud ofAnimalia has much to be proud ofAnimalia has much to be proud ofAnimalia has much to be proud ofAnimalia has much to be proud of

Default Re: June 2010 Webkinz go on Presale at Ameriwade!

Pomeranian- 100000000000000000000
Clouded Leopard- 8
Persian- 7
Chinchilla- 10
Golden Pegasus- 15
Red Panda- 9

I should have made the score for the Pomeranian longer
Animalia is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2010, 01:09 PM   #163
acra798

Acra798 has a reputation beyond reputeAcra798 has a reputation beyond reputeAcra798 has a reputation beyond reputeAcra798 has a reputation beyond reputeAcra798 has a reputation beyond reputeAcra798 has a reputation beyond repute

Chinchilla-1111111000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 definite must have

Persian- 2 too white and boring

Clouded Leopard- 6 ok

Pomeranian- 7 I like it but I don't wan't it

Pegasus- 6 ok

Red Panda- 5 the plushie is ok but the virtual is kinda creepy O.o
Acra798 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2010, 01:19 PM   #164
tappavc

Smile Re: June 2010 Webkinz go on Presale at Ameriwade!

View Post Originally Posted by tinybluesmiley
Time for rating. LOL!

Golden Pegasus - AMAZING. If I had to rate this one out of 10, I'd rate it a bazillion out of ten. xD I never expected this from Ganz! Absolutely perfect in every way possible. Fantastic job, Ganz!

Red Panda - Looks creepy in the picture shown, but I'm sure it looks better in real life.

Chinchilla - *shudders* Holy moly...That's scary. *looks again* Hmmm...well, maybe it's a little bit cute. xD

Pomeranian - OMG, it looks REAL! No, seriously; that is so cool! Great job on this one, Ganz!

Clouded Leopard - Nope. No way. Nu-uh. No how. Ew. I thought Ganz would do a better job on this one, but...ew.

Small Persian Cat - Ooh. Pretty. Not much more to say, though.
Old 05-01-2010, 01:24 PM   #165
put a Wacky here!
Gifted

webkinzlover400 is Justin in disguisewebkinzlover400 is Justin in disguise
webkinzlover400 is Justin in disguisewebkinzlover400 is Justin in disguisewebkinzlover400 is Justin in disguisewebkinzlover400 is Justin in disguisewebkinzlover400 is Justin in disguisewebkinzlover400 is Justin in disguisewebkinzlover400 is Justin in disguisewebkinzlover400 is Justin in disguisewebkinzlover400 is Justin in disguisewebkinzlover400 is Justin in disguisewebkinzlover400 is Justin in disguisewebkinzlover400 is Justin in disguisewebkinzlover400 is Justin in disguise

I NEED THE CLOUDED LEAPARD!!! SO SO SO MUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!pegasus is ok..............................might get it.........some day.....(no offense to the people who love it)
chihuahua: sooooooo cute
white cat: like it...will probably give to sister for her b-day
chinchilla: no offense but yuck!
redpanda: my friend (redpandasrock5) just bounced off a wall...lol
webkinzlover400 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2010, 02:37 PM   #166

Webkinzdgog48 will become famous soon enough

I MUST get the clouded leopard!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I will be the first to get it! not you, you, you or you want it more than i do!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

if you get it first i will be
Webkinzdgog48 is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2010, 02:44 PM   #167

webkinzwalrus is on a distinguished road

omgosh i mus have the clouded leopar and the red panda ahhhhh i wont stop banging my head against this wall till i have them ow nevermind i doent think ill do that anymore
webkinzwalrus is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2010, 02:49 PM   #168
Webkinzgurl23

View Post Originally Posted by FIA
A new front page story has been added:

June 2010 Webkinz go on Presale at Ameriwade!

Originally Submitted by FIA on Wed, 04/28/2010 - 4:05pm.
Click the image to open in full size.
Webkinz Insider's retail partner, Ameriwade, has announced that they now have all of the Webkinz pets scheduled for release in June 2010 available for pre-order on their website. Pictured above are the Golden Pegasus, Red Panda, Chinchilla, Regular Signature Pomeranian, Small Signature Persian Cat, and Endangered Signature Clouded Leopard. Click "Read More" below to view the virtual pictures of these six pets.

Ameriwade also has the Pets of the Month for June 2010, Pig, and July 2010, Bengal Tiger, as well as three Caring Valley pets, Cow, Poodle, and Frog. Remember Pets of the Month must be adopted in their special month to qualify for extra prizes. Caring Valley pets can be adopted at any time, but it's the when the feature code in the separate green tag is used that determines what Caring Valley tree is added to the player's account.

Place your order now at Ameriwade.com, and your credit card won't be charged until June 2010. Ameriwade features $5 flat rate shipping to the USA and Canada, no matter how many Webkinz you buy, and a portion of every sale made on their webpage goes to support operating costs here at Webkinz Insider.
Click the image to open in full size.
So want the Red Panda and Chinchilla and Pomeranian and Clouded Leopard. I'd love them all but obviously, I can't get them ALL. Ganz made good Plushies and online virtuals.

View Post Originally Posted by atloy1
The stupidest webkinz out of all those..... The Pomeranian!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Doesn't even look like one I have one too!!!!!! Ganz is Lazy But I'm still going to get it

You say that the persian cat and the pom are the greatest signature on the comment but they don't even look real Ganz is lazy!
Do you mind not being so rude? I don't really like the Pesian Cat but I would never say something like that.

Last edited by Webkinzgurl23; 05-01-2010 at 02:49 PM..
Old 05-01-2010, 03:48 PM   #169
310webkinz

310webkinz is a splendid one to behold310webkinz is a splendid one to behold310webkinz is a splendid one to behold310webkinz is a splendid one to behold

View Post Originally Posted by CalleyCo
Wasn't I the one who found this
I think it was ME too.
310webkinz is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2010, 03:58 PM   #170
I'm Ninja :)

webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!

i am gonna get the persian cat and name it MARIE!!!!
webkinzgirl520 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: