Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 04-29-2010, 03:31 PM   #131
Gifted

98violet is not just visiting!98violet is not just visiting!98violet is not just visiting!98violet is not just visiting!98violet is not just visiting!98violet is not just visiting!98violet is not just visiting!98violet is not just visiting!98violet is not just visiting!98violet is not just visiting!98violet is not just visiting!

Default Re: June 2010 Webkinz go on Presale at Ameriwade!

I love the 3 signature pets!
98violet is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-29-2010, 03:45 PM   #132
Webkinz :)

webkinzlover191 has a spectacular aura about

are you guys going to have a contest for this if so i am soooooo entering the contest!!!

View Post Originally Posted by CalleyCo
Wasn't I the one who found this
are you guys going to have a contest for this if so i am soooooo entering the contest!!!!!!!!

Last edited by webkinzlover191; 04-29-2010 at 03:45 PM..
webkinzlover191 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2010, 04:12 PM   #133

huskylover456 will become famous soon enough

Pegasus: Just as I emagined it!

Red panda: My favorite animal so of course i love it!

Chinchilla:THOSE EYES!

Signature pomerainian: My cousin has a pomerainian that looks just like that!

Signature clouded leopard: I love clouded leopards so getting it <3

Signature Persian: Looks just like my cat snoopy! I'm sure to get this ne as well. <3
huskylover456 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2010, 04:13 PM   #134
Unregistered

Talking Re: June 2010 Webkinz go on Presale at Ameriwade!

i must have all of them!
Old 04-29-2010, 04:14 PM   #135
icked Webbies
Gift Guru

dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!
dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!

WOW...for once I have nothing negative to say about any of these plushies..AMAZING. I love love love the clouded leopard-I've never gotten a signature or an endangered-but that might be the one that breaks me...

Great job with these Ganz-dbird gives them all two talons up! (lets just hope you didn't bomb out on the psis or the virtual images! )
dragonbird is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2010, 04:49 PM   #136
ilovemyraccoon334
Lil Kinz

XxKirstaXweexX is an unknown quantity at this point

I think the golden pegasus online ver. has the chicken pox. The red panda's mouth online is a bit strange, but the chinchilla is cute on and off line. The signature pomeranian is very cute, as are the signature endangered clouded leopard and small signature persian. To sum things up-I WANT THEM ALL!!!!
-Lilith the
XxKirstaXweexX is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2010, 05:52 PM   #137
Wellowie

Wellowie is the bees knees!Wellowie is the bees knees!Wellowie is the bees knees!Wellowie is the bees knees!Wellowie is the bees knees!Wellowie is the bees knees!Wellowie is the bees knees!

R-R-Red Panda???? FINALLY!!!! I've been waiting FOREVER for this fella to be released! (now if only there was a corgi) I'm absolutely getting this! I'm also getting the chinchilla and clouded leopard :]
Wellowie is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2010, 07:15 PM   #138

Izick is just really niceIzick is just really nice

I LOVE ALL OF THESE. i like the pomeranion
Izick is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2010, 07:23 PM   #139
Banned
WolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fish
WolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fish

I have officially fallen in love!!!
WolvesRGr8t is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2010, 07:49 PM   #140

abbjs has a reputation beyond reputeabbjs has a reputation beyond reputeabbjs has a reputation beyond reputeabbjs has a reputation beyond reputeabbjs has a reputation beyond repute

View Post Originally Posted by dmathews
Well, as you can see from my avvie I will be getting a Pomeranian! I just love em! Can't wait!

Love your avvie and so fitting for June's Signature Pom. You can really compare the plush and virtual to your avvie, Ganz did a great job. I can't wait to get mine either..Thanks and Ameriwade for showing us what we all will be purchasing..
abbjs is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: