Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 04-28-2010, 10:09 PM   #101
Webkinz :)
eludedreverie is the cats pajamas!eludedreverie is the cats pajamas!eludedreverie is the cats pajamas!eludedreverie is the cats pajamas!eludedreverie is the cats pajamas!eludedreverie is the cats pajamas!

Default Re: June 2010 Webkinz go on Presale at Ameriwade!

I really like the pegasus and leopard!!!
eludedreverie is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-28-2010, 10:23 PM   #102
♫ Ɔнɛιяσи Δяcнɛя ♥

snowball0319 is cool as a bunny clownsnowball0319 is cool as a bunny clownsnowball0319 is cool as a bunny clownsnowball0319 is cool as a bunny clownsnowball0319 is cool as a bunny clownsnowball0319 is cool as a bunny clownsnowball0319 is cool as a bunny clownsnowball0319 is cool as a bunny clownsnowball0319 is cool as a bunny clown

aw! i want the pomeranian and the golden pegasus! I hope it flies!
snowball0319 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2010, 10:45 PM   #103
Gift Guru

CrystalFlute is the bees knees!CrystalFlute is the bees knees!CrystalFlute is the bees knees!CrystalFlute is the bees knees!CrystalFlute is the bees knees!CrystalFlute is the bees knees!CrystalFlute is the bees knees!

I like the pegasus, red clouded leopard and red panda!
CrystalFlute is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2010, 10:49 PM   #104

Tagna is on a distinguished road

View Post Originally Posted by Bishsticks
YES! A grey chinchilla! A virtual pet to match my real-life one!

Click the image to open in full size.
Okay I'll have to show one of mine then! Here's one of my standards:

Click the image to open in full size.
Tagna is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2010, 10:53 PM   #105
I'M A FREE SPIRIT

Moonbow has lots of talentMoonbow has lots of talentMoonbow has lots of talentMoonbow has lots of talentMoonbow has lots of talentMoonbow has lots of talentMoonbow has lots of talentMoonbow has lots of talentMoonbow has lots of talentMoonbow has lots of talentMoonbow has lots of talentMoonbow has lots of talentMoonbow has lots of talentMoonbow has lots of talent

Those are so adorable! When I saw the pomeranian I randomly started crying because my Grandma has a dog just like that who is very old and she is in the age that. Well bad things can happen.
Moonbow is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2010, 11:02 PM   #106

purpleejmgirl is on a distinguished road

ok is it just me or does the red panda look like a fox?? does anyone else see this??
purpleejmgirl is offline Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2010, 11:54 PM   #107

CheezDoodle23 is cool as a bunny clownCheezDoodle23 is cool as a bunny clownCheezDoodle23 is cool as a bunny clownCheezDoodle23 is cool as a bunny clownCheezDoodle23 is cool as a bunny clownCheezDoodle23 is cool as a bunny clownCheezDoodle23 is cool as a bunny clownCheezDoodle23 is cool as a bunny clown

Eeep!!! The Clouded Leopard is my favorite endangered animal!!! Kinda weird with the different colored virtual, but if I think that the Clouded Leopard can be brown/ tan and gray furred. I am definitely getting it.
CheezDoodle23 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2010, 12:31 AM   #108

junebugwebkinz has a reputation beyond reputejunebugwebkinz has a reputation beyond reputejunebugwebkinz has a reputation beyond reputejunebugwebkinz has a reputation beyond reputejunebugwebkinz has a reputation beyond repute

These are all beautiful. I have not liked the animals the last few months but these are sweet. The Pegasus is my fav. but I don't know if I want to buy anymore webkinz. Especially since they got rid of the family deluze package. My girls just do not like playing on a site when they do not have access to the entire site. I have no plans to pay for seperate deluxe memberships. So after mine expires who knows, we may move on. I guess I got off the subject CUTE WEBKINZ for June that is for sure.
junebugwebkinz is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2010, 03:25 AM   #109

abbjs has a reputation beyond reputeabbjs has a reputation beyond reputeabbjs has a reputation beyond reputeabbjs has a reputation beyond reputeabbjs has a reputation beyond repute

OH MY OH MY OH MY!!! I am so excited... I have suggested the Pomeranian so many times, have had them in our family for years. I was excited when I first found out it was going to be June Signature. But I'm beside myself now that I see it. It was the only one that I had planned to get, but, Ganz has done an excellent job on all of these. Pegasus, yes, because I will never win one, and oh my, I have to save my $, I need them all.......Jumps up and down, looks for cash in sofa, junk drawers, etc. Thanks for bringing us this fantastic news...Whoo Haaaa! Love Them
abbjs is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2010, 05:56 AM   #110
ants more...

LuvOurWebbies is a splendid one to beholdLuvOurWebbies is a splendid one to beholdLuvOurWebbies is a splendid one to beholdLuvOurWebbies is a splendid one to behold

Love
Love
Love
Love
Love
Love
Love
Love!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
MUST GET!!!!!!
LuvOurWebbies is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: