Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 04-28-2010, 03:08 PM   #1
FIA
FluffyInAlabama
Gift Guru

FIA has disabled reputation

Default June 2010 Webkinz go on Presale at Ameriwade!

A new front page story has been added:

June 2010 Webkinz go on Presale at Ameriwade!

Originally Submitted by FIA on Wed, 04/28/2010 - 4:05pm.
Click the image to open in full size.
Webkinz Insider's retail partner, Ameriwade, has announced that they now have all of the Webkinz pets scheduled for release in June 2010 available for pre-order on their website. Pictured above are the Golden Pegasus, Red Panda, Chinchilla, Regular Signature Pomeranian, Small Signature Persian Cat, and Endangered Signature Clouded Leopard. Click "Read More" below to view the virtual pictures of these six pets.

Ameriwade also has the Pets of the Month for June 2010, Pig, and the POTM for July 2010, Bengal Tiger, as well as three Caring Valley pets, Cow, Poodle, and Frog. Remember Pets of the Month must be adopted in their special month to qualify for extra prizes. Caring Valley pets can be adopted at any time, but it's the when the feature code in the separate green tag is used that determines what Caring Valley tree is added to the player's account.

Place your order now at Ameriwade.com, and your credit card won't be charged until June 2010. Ameriwade features $5 flat rate shipping to the USA and Canada, no matter how many Webkinz you buy, and a portion of every sale made on their webpage goes to support operating costs here at Webkinz Insider.
Click the image to open in full size.
FIA is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-28-2010, 03:10 PM   #2
Gifted

CalleyCo knows the way
CalleyCo knows the wayCalleyCo knows the wayCalleyCo knows the way

Default Re: June 2010 Webkinz go on Presale at Ameriwade!

Wasn't I the one who found this
CalleyCo is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2010, 03:10 PM   #3
cootie46
Webkinz :)

colliegal wows us all with wondercolliegal wows us all with wondercolliegal wows us all with wondercolliegal wows us all with wondercolliegal wows us all with wondercolliegal wows us all with wondercolliegal wows us all with wondercolliegal wows us all with wondercolliegal wows us all with wondercolliegal wows us all with wonder

Love the Golden Pegasus
colliegal is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2010, 03:10 PM   #4
Gifted

Quack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicness
Quack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicness

Must... get... the.. pegasus...
Quack Quack is offline Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2010, 03:10 PM   #5
Kenzielemur has a brilliant futureKenzielemur has a brilliant futureKenzielemur has a brilliant futureKenzielemur has a brilliant futureKenzielemur has a brilliant future

OH MY GOSH!!! I love the dog, going to add him to my list of MUST HAVES!!!!
Kenzielemur is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2010, 03:10 PM   #6
Dora616
Gift Guru

All4my5girls is cool as a bunny clownAll4my5girls is cool as a bunny clownAll4my5girls is cool as a bunny clownAll4my5girls is cool as a bunny clownAll4my5girls is cool as a bunny clownAll4my5girls is cool as a bunny clownAll4my5girls is cool as a bunny clownAll4my5girls is cool as a bunny clown

Those are some cute pets. I may have to get some of those. They all look more lifelike than some of the past webkinz.
All4my5girls is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2010, 03:11 PM   #7
oe is me !!

Bubblesluver821 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundBubblesluver821 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundBubblesluver821 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundBubblesluver821 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundBubblesluver821 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundBubblesluver821 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundBubblesluver821 radiates beauty and kindness all around

WoW!!!!! those are AWESOME!!!! (guess who's going to be begging to go to hallmark or ameriwade in june )
Bubblesluver821 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2010, 03:12 PM   #8
Gift Guru

angelofmine flows towards the sea of knowledgeangelofmine flows towards the sea of knowledgeangelofmine flows towards the sea of knowledgeangelofmine flows towards the sea of knowledgeangelofmine flows towards the sea of knowledgeangelofmine flows towards the sea of knowledgeangelofmine flows towards the sea of knowledgeangelofmine flows towards the sea of knowledge

i love them all mostly the pegus i can't wait to get them
angel
angelofmine is offline Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2010, 03:15 PM   #9
oe is me !!

Bubblesluver821 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundBubblesluver821 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundBubblesluver821 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundBubblesluver821 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundBubblesluver821 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundBubblesluver821 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundBubblesluver821 radiates beauty and kindness all around

MUST. HAVE. DOGGY!
Bubblesluver821 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2010, 03:15 PM   #10
ould You Believe I'm

Godsgirl129 is a splendid one to beholdGodsgirl129 is a splendid one to beholdGodsgirl129 is a splendid one to beholdGodsgirl129 is a splendid one to behold

I.

must.

have.

the.

pegasus.

and.

the.

pom.

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!
Godsgirl129 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: