Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 05-26-2010, 08:36 PM   #21
Webkinz :)

Hildie is a splendid one to beholdHildie is a splendid one to beholdHildie is a splendid one to beholdHildie is a splendid one to behold

Default Re: June 2010 Deluxe Clothing Item: DJ Headphones

I'm glad the earphones are making everyone happy. Not me -- I'm more the Victorian dress type.
Hildie is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 05-26-2010, 08:52 PM   #22

MissAngelKinz is on a distinguished road

*SCREAMS* i really like those!!! too bad im not deluxe though... goshh...
MissAngelKinz is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2010, 09:05 PM   #23
Whooo hooo
Gift Guru

Tula is cool as a bunny clownTula is cool as a bunny clownTula is cool as a bunny clownTula is cool as a bunny clownTula is cool as a bunny clownTula is cool as a bunny clownTula is cool as a bunny clownTula is cool as a bunny clownTula is cool as a bunny clown

I am curious how these will look on our pets. They look a bit slight on the sides..will they actually show up to where people can actually see what our pets are wearing? hmmmm
Tula is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2010, 10:31 PM   #24
Joins the Duchy side

Emeraldbooo is a jewel in the roughEmeraldbooo is a jewel in the rough

Awwwwesome love it*yaaaaaaaaaaaaay*
Emeraldbooo is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2010, 10:43 PM   #25
onderful World!
Gifted

ArtySmarty is headed for the top!ArtySmarty is headed for the top!ArtySmarty is headed for the top!ArtySmarty is headed for the top!ArtySmarty is headed for the top!ArtySmarty is headed for the top!ArtySmarty is headed for the top!ArtySmarty is headed for the top!ArtySmarty is headed for the top!ArtySmarty is headed for the top!ArtySmarty is headed for the top!ArtySmarty is headed for the top!

I have to admit that those are pretty sweet. Looking forward to the 1st.
ArtySmarty is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2010, 10:53 PM   #26
ee bit o' Irish!
Gift Guru

amyms is not just visiting!amyms is not just visiting!amyms is not just visiting!amyms is not just visiting!amyms is not just visiting!amyms is not just visiting!amyms is not just visiting!amyms is not just visiting!amyms is not just visiting!amyms is not just visiting!amyms is not just visiting!

View Post Originally Posted by catzrock
Sweet!
The DJ Headphones will be the new 'Shutters.' XD
Can't wait!
Maybe I could trade mine for shutters then, lol! I am just not crazy about these. I guess it is a good thing other people seem to be. Mine will be up for grabs in the trading room for sure! Right along with my sushi shirt!
amyms is offline Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2010, 11:11 PM   #27
Gift Trainee

stormwatch71 is a splendid one to beholdstormwatch71 is a splendid one to beholdstormwatch71 is a splendid one to beholdstormwatch71 is a splendid one to behold

Yeah, I'm not thrilled with these. Such a send off, the last thing before our deluxe expires. Doesn't look like we will be missing much starting in July. We are not renewing without the family membership that they don't seem too concerned about.
stormwatch71 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2010, 02:06 AM   #28
i wish i was a

BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!

EACH MONTH I HAVE LIKED VERY MUCH WHAT THE SPECIAL DELUX CLOTHING ITEM WAS............ there is a first time for every thing......... and this is the month..................

i am hoping they will look super duper special on my pet............... because right now i jsut d9ont see it. why couldnt they make it more colorful or something or add another item to it? like some cool shades or gloves.................
BASMAT is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2010, 10:28 AM   #29
loves Tobuscus

jasmine1919 has a reputation beyond reputejasmine1919 has a reputation beyond reputejasmine1919 has a reputation beyond reputejasmine1919 has a reputation beyond reputejasmine1919 has a reputation beyond reputejasmine1919 has a reputation beyond repute

OMGosh!!!! That's so awesome!!!!!!!! Hmm, they've been doing a lot of hats the last few months for Deluxe... It's awesome timing because I get out of being banned (for no reason!) On June 1st.
However, I'm not too excited about how it will look on my pets because they pretty much all have ears on the top of their heads and the headphones will probably be on the sides of their heads...
jasmine1919 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2010, 11:39 AM   #30
Copious flows towards the sea of knowledgeCopious flows towards the sea of knowledgeCopious flows towards the sea of knowledgeCopious flows towards the sea of knowledgeCopious flows towards the sea of knowledgeCopious flows towards the sea of knowledgeCopious flows towards the sea of knowledgeCopious flows towards the sea of knowledge

Those look great. I can't wait to get them. I do wish they would keep their word and give back the Family Deluxe option though, so I could get more of them.
Copious is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: