Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 06-01-2009, 09:54 AM   #71
My kids think I'm
Gifted

MAMA5517 is a golden guideMAMA5517 is a golden guideMAMA5517 is a golden guideMAMA5517 is a golden guideMAMA5517 is a golden guideMAMA5517 is a golden guideMAMA5517 is a golden guideMAMA5517 is a golden guideMAMA5517 is a golden guideMAMA5517 is a golden guideMAMA5517 is a golden guideMAMA5517 is a golden guideMAMA5517 is a golden guide

Default Re: June 1st Events in Webkinz World

Everyone Deluxe ... go check your accounts again!! And post back please!
MAMA5517 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 06-01-2009, 10:12 AM   #72
Grandear
Webkinz :)

Mammers is on a distinguished road

The box showed up immediately when I organized my dock this morning! Way to go Ganz! The clothes are cute and all ready being worn by my Pink Poodle and Pink and White Dog. Have a great day; I am off the see if I have my points in the eStore! =0)
Mammers is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2009, 10:14 AM   #73
Gifted

nonnierelihan is on a distinguished road

THANKS FOR THE INFO .
nonnierelihan is offline Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2009, 11:19 AM   #74
grandmahulen

Cindey is on a distinguished road

Still no points but I am sure they too will come. You know Ganz programmers just may not work 24 hours 7 days. They may have sent the boxes as soon as they got ot work this AM. I for one am very happy and saitsfied!
Cindey is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2009, 12:45 PM   #75

Catekitz is an unknown quantity at this point

Still no Points I wonder if they will finish out the racing outfit in the upcoming months... my cat looks silly with no pants on!
Catekitz is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2009, 12:50 AM   #76

tarayvonne challenges the impossibletarayvonne challenges the impossible
tarayvonne challenges the impossibletarayvonne challenges the impossibletarayvonne challenges the impossibletarayvonne challenges the impossible

I just got my June Caring Valley Tree and there is a glitch I would like to inform everyone about! I chose the top part of the tree as the top hats and wands and got the red cards instead. I chose the tree trunk with the cape and got the suit trunk instead. Only the bottom was what I chose, the top hat. I am calling Ganz tomorrow morning to see if they can fix it!Click the image to open in full size.

Has anyone else had this problem?

Last edited by tarayvonne; 06-02-2009 at 12:50 AM..
tarayvonne is offline Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2009, 11:11 AM   #77
Gifted
xlifetime is a glorious beacon of lightxlifetime is a glorious beacon of lightxlifetime is a glorious beacon of light

i put in my caring valley code on may 31st
and it gave me the june tree

ughh now i dont have a may tree
xlifetime is offline Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2009, 11:52 AM   #78

tarayvonne challenges the impossibletarayvonne challenges the impossible
tarayvonne challenges the impossibletarayvonne challenges the impossibletarayvonne challenges the impossibletarayvonne challenges the impossible

I spoke with Ganz this morning and they removed the tree from my account and placed it back in my dock so I could choose my options again. The same thing happened all over again. He told me there was nothing he could do to fix it and that all I could do was wait until they solved the glitch. That's funny considering I've had kinz post stuck on my account for three months and they keep telling me I need to be patient! I do hope this works out faster than that!
tarayvonne is offline Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2009, 09:25 PM   #79
Wishes come True
Gift Guru

kidsed radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkidsed radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkidsed radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkidsed radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkidsed radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkidsed radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkidsed radiates beauty and kindness all around

All these new things for June but I still haven't seen the new movie screen. Has anyone seen it other then the two lucky people who got one/ Does it really show a movie?
kidsed is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2009, 09:29 PM   #80
Wishes come True
Gift Guru

kidsed radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkidsed radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkidsed radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkidsed radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkidsed radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkidsed radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkidsed radiates beauty and kindness all around

I see people posting that they call Ganz CS for help. The numbers posted I have seen 866-932-5465 and 866-932-5469 are always busy when i call. Are there other numbers. I am having problem with the Jelly bean challenge never showing up and some other issues but can't seem to get a hold of any one to help. The CS e-mail is a joke.
kidsed is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: