Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 05-30-2009, 05:23 PM   #21
Gift Guru

MsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicness
MsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber
Donation Award 
Default Re: June 1st Events in Webkinz World

Thank you FIA for the update.
I like the dress, however my grandson is not to thrilled with it.
He loves the Pearl Pup, I'm not as excited about the pup as he is.
I do like the PSI however.
We have already purchased the Pink Pony for June.
The Queens outfit I personally am not excited about, but, I love the King outfit that is
coming later.
Happy Early Birthday Weeping Willoiw, in the event I don't see you on the threads.
MsHoliday is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 05-30-2009, 06:21 PM   #22
i'm a team Edward
Webkinz :)

Grace98 is a name known to allGrace98 is a name known to allGrace98 is a name known to all

is it just me, or is there one nostrel on that pony pic?
Grace98 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2009, 06:43 PM   #23

RainbowCrayon is on a distinguished road

View Post Originally Posted by Grace98
is it just me, or is there one nostrel on that pony pic?

I see two.
RainbowCrayon is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2009, 07:22 PM   #24
i am chatty
Gifted

miss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applause
miss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applause

Donation Award 

thanks for keeping us on tp of things. i can't wait to get my deluxe box..... and would gladly trade about 20 floating chocolate ribbons for another..... i wonder if dougie would take them instead of a gem?????

i think it is time they retired the chocolate ribbons and moved on to something new.....
miss spots is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2009, 08:36 PM   #25
Serving Up Wacky
Gift Guru

robertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond words
robertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond words

Thanks Fluffy and for keeping us informed

Bob :pgn:
robertcleveland is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2009, 09:50 PM   #26

Penny Lane is a genius through and through
Penny Lane is a genius through and throughPenny Lane is a genius through and throughPenny Lane is a genius through and throughPenny Lane is a genius through and throughPenny Lane is a genius through and throughPenny Lane is a genius through and throughPenny Lane is a genius through and throughPenny Lane is a genius through and throughPenny Lane is a genius through and throughPenny Lane is a genius through and throughPenny Lane is a genius through and throughPenny Lane is a genius through and through

Thanks so much FIA the dress looks awesome and I can't wait to get it!!
Penny Lane is offline Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2009, 09:52 PM   #27

Kinz_Rock is on a distinguished road

Talking Re: June 1st Events in Webkinz World

Dear justin, Me and my sister have thought of new ideas for webkinz, and we were wondering if you could tell Ganz. Here are some of the ideas for them: a german shorthair, hammerhead shark, great white shark, peacock, moutashed guenon , eel, seastar, octopus, crow, cheetah, longhorn, parrot, giraffe, hyenah, pheasent, coyote, cougar/puma, antelope, caribou, ostrich, black swan, frilled lizard, shrew, dodo bird, border collie, doberman, great dane, bass, lil' blue gill, crappie, pigeon, seagull angelfish, brown/common squirrel, leopard seal, lobster, scottish terrier, maltese, bighorn sheep, pronghorn antelope, javeline, desert tortoise, cactus wren, regal blue tang, moorish idol, royal gamma. We have more but we will just give the other half of them to ganz to look at and think about making. Thanks for your time, and we hope for you and ganz to think about these and consider making them thanks again. Make sure you tell them about the german shorthair because me and my sister really like them and hope for you and them to make one. thanks Kinz_Rock.
:husky:
some of my pets.
Kinz_Rock is offline Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2009, 07:53 AM   #28
eleefun

eleefun is on a distinguished road

omg i'll get it all exsept the tree and i miite get the dog omg

View Post Originally Posted by Kinz_Rock
Dear justin, Me and my sister have thought of new ideas for webkinz, and we were wondering if you could tell Ganz. Here are some of the ideas for them: a german shorthair, hammerhead shark, great white shark, peacock, moutashed guenon , eel, seastar, octopus, crow, cheetah, longhorn, parrot, giraffe, hyenah, pheasent, coyote, cougar/puma, antelope, caribou, ostrich, black swan, frilled lizard, shrew, dodo bird, border collie, doberman, great dane, bass, lil' blue gill, crappie, pigeon, seagull angelfish, brown/common squirrel, leopard seal, lobster, scottish terrier, maltese, bighorn sheep, pronghorn antelope, javeline, desert tortoise, cactus wren, regal blue tang, moorish idol, royal gamma. We have more but we will just give the other half of them to ganz to look at and think about making. Thanks for your time, and we hope for you and ganz to think about these and consider making them thanks again. Make sure you tell them about the german shorthair because me and my sister really like them and hope for you and them to make one. thanks Kinz_Rock.
:husky:
some of my pets.

it's not justen just do you know p.s. i love the cotton candy bunny too, i have it too

Last edited by eleefun; 05-31-2009 at 07:53 AM..
eleefun is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2009, 08:56 AM   #29

Kinz_Rock is on a distinguished road

:bdog:
View Post Originally Posted by Penny Lane
Thanks so much FIA the dress looks awesome and I can't wait to get it!!
Kinz_Rock is offline Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2009, 09:30 AM   #30

WebkinzRock66 is an unknown quantity at this point

The dress is so pretty. I can't wait for it to arrive.
I just hope to get something other than food with it
WebkinzRock66 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: