Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 05-30-2009, 12:24 PM   #11
Begin to live. ♥
Gift Guru

Seahorse knows the way
Seahorse knows the waySeahorse knows the waySeahorse knows the way

Default Re: June 1st Events in Webkinz World

View Post Originally Posted by nmk6
Don't you think that they should make retired pets Pet Of The Month? Like the Unicorn, it's retired but it doesn't mean that nobody has one. People are still people getting one, like on ebay, there are three pages of them!
The Birth stone pets should be more animals, not dogs and cats! They should be underwater Webkinz like Sea Turtles! Would be so cool to add an Sea Turtle to your family? Just think about that for a while, a Sea Turtle!
The Deluxe dress is kind of cool, but I think they should make a super deluxe snorkel. So if another webkinz pet wants to go underwater in style, and not use the air bubble, use the super deluxe snorkel!
Look at that Magic Maple tree! Something looks wrong about the that tree, it looks like whoever came up with it, forgot to put the beauty of nature in it. The tree looks like a Magic Table, but I still think it looks nice. I mean whats more better than a Magic Maple! I think the people can come up with something better than a Magic tree though.
Sorry but I don't have the sticker for my sixth pet, which is Madonna! The Webkinz Yorkie.
I agree with the Birthstone pets. Maybe there will be more than just dogs and cats. And a sea turtle would be so awesome.
Seahorse is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 05-30-2009, 01:14 PM   #12
Webkinz :)

WHHS2002 is a jewel in the roughWHHS2002 is a jewel in the rough

I can't wait for the pink dress I love outfits I just got the queen outfit today in estore. I can't wait to see the king outfit soon I hope
WHHS2002 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2009, 01:52 PM   #13
Gifted

megan100160 is the epitome of excellencemegan100160 is the epitome of excellence
megan100160 is the epitome of excellencemegan100160 is the epitome of excellencemegan100160 is the epitome of excellencemegan100160 is the epitome of excellencemegan100160 is the epitome of excellencemegan100160 is the epitome of excellencemegan100160 is the epitome of excellencemegan100160 is the epitome of excellencemegan100160 is the epitome of excellencemegan100160 is the epitome of excellencemegan100160 is the epitome of excellence

Thanks for the update, FIA. I need that dress! I'm so glad that I'm a member!
megan100160 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2009, 01:58 PM   #14
ttttttttttttt

Thumbs up Re: June 1st Events in Webkinz World

thankssssss this update was cool (:
Old 05-30-2009, 02:07 PM   #15
eleven wackies

KevinELevin was born a heroKevinELevin was born a heroKevinELevin was born a hero
KevinELevin was born a heroKevinELevin was born a heroKevinELevin was born a heroKevinELevin was born a heroKevinELevin was born a heroKevinELevin was born a heroKevinELevin was born a heroKevinELevin was born a heroKevinELevin was born a heroKevinELevin was born a hero

Lots of updayes! Thanks FIA!
KevinELevin is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2009, 02:46 PM   #16
rosie1960

barbie1960 is just really nicebarbie1960 is just really nice

I really love the pink pony. I would like to get it, but in my area of PA,it is hard to get some of the special Webkinzs.
barbie1960 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2009, 03:49 PM   #17
AleBettina

alebettina has a spectacular aura aboutalebettina has a spectacular aura about

View Post Originally Posted by nmk6
Don't you think that they should make retired pets Pet Of The Month? Like the Unicorn, it's retired but it doesn't mean that nobody has one. People are still people getting one, like on ebay, there are three pages of them!
The Birth stone pets should be more animals, not dogs and cats! They should be underwater Webkinz like Sea Turtles! Would be so cool to add an Sea Turtle to your family? Just think about that for a while, a Sea Turtle!
The Deluxe dress is kind of cool, but I think they should make a super deluxe snorkel. So if another webkinz pet wants to go underwater in style, and not use the air bubble, use the super deluxe snorkel!
Look at that Magic Maple tree! Something looks wrong about the that tree, it looks like whoever came up with it, forgot to put the beauty of nature in it. The tree looks like a Magic Table, but I still think it looks nice. I mean whats more better than a Magic Maple! I think the people can come up with something better than a Magic tree though.
Sorry but I don't have the sticker for my sixth pet, which is Madonna! The Webkinz Yorkie.
Yeah, but the Elephant. It was RETIRED in its POTM month, about 1 year ago.
alebettina is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2009, 03:50 PM   #18
Snackerdoodle,Imanan

Swonderful is a jewel in the roughSwonderful is a jewel in the rough

That's a lot of cool haps for the 1st of June, thanx for the update!
Swonderful is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2009, 05:04 PM   #19
e love cupcakes
Gift Guru

cocoharry could win a popularity contestcocoharry could win a popularity contestcocoharry could win a popularity contest
cocoharry could win a popularity contestcocoharry could win a popularity contestcocoharry could win a popularity contestcocoharry could win a popularity contestcocoharry could win a popularity contestcocoharry could win a popularity contestcocoharry could win a popularity contestcocoharry could win a popularity contestcocoharry could win a popularity contestcocoharry could win a popularity contestcocoharry could win a popularity contestcocoharry could win a popularity contest

I think that the pretty prom dress is just adorable - I wish it was a kinzstyle item

The pearl pup, however, is definitely not my favourite. The colouring seems a bit off to me - I was hoping it would be one that I liked more than the emerald pup, but nope.
cocoharry is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2009, 05:04 PM   #20
Lil Kinz

WeepingWillow is on a distinguished road

Click the image to open in full size. Hey! My B-Day Is June First! Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay!
WeepingWillow is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: