Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 05-30-2009, 09:44 AM   #1
FIA
FluffyInAlabama
Gift Guru

FIA has disabled reputation

Default June 1st Events in Webkinz World

A new front page story has been added:

June 1st Events in Webkinz World

Click the image to open in full size.

June 1st is just around the corner, and there are a lot of things scheduled to happen in Webkinz World on Monday:
  • Pet of the Month Ribbons - On the 1st and 15th of every month, floating Pet of the Month Ribbons come to Webkinz World. Click on a ribbon to get a chocolate version to feed to your Webkinz.
  • Pink Pony POTM - It's a new month, and there's a new Pet of the Month. For June it's the Webkinz Pink Pony. Adopt a new Webkinz Pink Pony any day in June to receive a special POTM gift and to participate in special POTM activities.
  • Deluxe Membership Gifts - Those of you who have signed up for a Deluxe Membership will receive a new Deluxe Gift Box in June. June's special clothing item is expected to be a Pretty Prom Dress. According to Ganz' customer service representatives, the programming for the boxes has been changed, and the boxes will all be awarded on the first of the month.
  • Caring Valley Tree - There's a new tree coming to the Caring Valley. Members entering the Caring Valley code off of specially tagged Caring Valley Webkinz, and planting the required saplings in June, will receive a Magic Maple Tree they can customize and display in their Webkinz' yards.
  • Pearl Pup - The Pearl Pup is scheduled to debut at the Webkinz eStore on Monday. This new Birthstone Webkinz will be available at the eStore every day in June.
FIA is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 05-30-2009, 09:47 AM   #2
Webkinz :)

Lunagrrl defies all odds
Lunagrrl defies all oddsLunagrrl defies all oddsLunagrrl defies all oddsLunagrrl defies all oddsLunagrrl defies all oddsLunagrrl defies all oddsLunagrrl defies all oddsLunagrrl defies all oddsLunagrrl defies all oddsLunagrrl defies all oddsLunagrrl defies all oddsLunagrrl defies all oddsLunagrrl defies all oddsLunagrrl defies all oddsLunagrrl defies all odds

Donation Award 
Default Re: June 1st Events in Webkinz World

So many cool things! Thanks FIA!
Lunagrrl is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2009, 09:51 AM   #3

tennisstar10 has lots of talenttennisstar10 has lots of talenttennisstar10 has lots of talenttennisstar10 has lots of talenttennisstar10 has lots of talenttennisstar10 has lots of talenttennisstar10 has lots of talenttennisstar10 has lots of talenttennisstar10 has lots of talenttennisstar10 has lots of talenttennisstar10 has lots of talenttennisstar10 has lots of talenttennisstar10 has lots of talenttennisstar10 has lots of talent

Cool, thanks for telling us, FIA!!
tennisstar10 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2009, 10:01 AM   #4
AleBettina

alebettina has a spectacular aura aboutalebettina has a spectacular aura about

Default Whooooooooo june's around the corner!@!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am sooooooo stoked for june in ww!!!!!!!!!
It'll be awe-zumwhere!!!!!!!!
alebettina is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2009, 10:03 AM   #5
ShootingStars•°˜”° ҉
Gifted

mickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a boss
mickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a boss

cool! thanks!
mickey26 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2009, 10:20 AM   #6
jms40
Gift Guru

jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!
jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!

Wow! Sounds exciting. I don't think I have seen a write-up before with all the stuff that kicks off on the first day of a new month. Great article.
jms40 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2009, 10:30 AM   #7
gangnam style

tarsky781 challenges the impossibletarsky781 challenges the impossible
tarsky781 challenges the impossibletarsky781 challenges the impossible

Also, the ExtravaGANZa codes are expiring on June 1st
tarsky781 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2009, 10:57 AM   #8
i'm a team Edward

Grace98 is a name known to allGrace98 is a name known to allGrace98 is a name known to all

yay! june is coming!!
Grace98 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2009, 11:04 AM   #9
hose39

LXVKFKZ7 has a spectacular aura about

Oh I really really really want all of those!I love the dress the pony the tree the pup!(but not the chocolate!)
LXVKFKZ7 is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2009, 11:05 AM   #10
Gift Guru

nmk6 knows the way
nmk6 knows the waynmk6 knows the way

Don't you think that they should make retired pets Pet Of The Month? Like the Unicorn, it's retired but it doesn't mean that nobody has one. People are still people getting one, like on ebay, there are three pages of them!
The Birth stone pets should be more animals, not dogs and cats! They should be underwater Webkinz like Sea Turtles! Would be so cool to add an Sea Turtle to your family? Just think about that for a while, a Sea Turtle!
The Deluxe dress is kind of cool, but I think they should make a super deluxe snorkel. So if another webkinz pet wants to go underwater in style, and not use the air bubble, use the super deluxe snorkel!
Look at that Magic Maple tree! Something looks wrong about the that tree, it looks like whoever came up with it, forgot to put the beauty of nature in it. The tree looks like a Magic Table, but I still think it looks nice. I mean whats more better than a Magic Maple! I think the people can come up with something better than a Magic tree though.
Sorry but I don't have the sticker for my sixth pet, which is Madonna! The Webkinz Yorkie.
nmk6 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: