Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 06-23-2009, 07:00 PM   #81
virtualpawprints
Gifted

virtualpawprint is not just visiting!virtualpawprint is not just visiting!virtualpawprint is not just visiting!virtualpawprint is not just visiting!virtualpawprint is not just visiting!virtualpawprint is not just visiting!virtualpawprint is not just visiting!virtualpawprint is not just visiting!virtualpawprint is not just visiting!virtualpawprint is not just visiting!virtualpawprint is not just visiting!

Donation Award 
Default Re: July's eStore Birthstone Pet Revealed: Ruby Retriever

Ok, my birthday is in July and I was hoping for something different. Well, that did not happen. I guess all the birthstone pets are going to be dogs. Not worth it for me, I'll save up my eStore points for something different!
virtualpawprint is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 06-23-2009, 07:08 PM   #82
Webkinz :)

golferguy was born a herogolferguy was born a herogolferguy was born a hero
golferguy was born a herogolferguy was born a herogolferguy was born a herogolferguy was born a herogolferguy was born a herogolferguy was born a herogolferguy was born a herogolferguy was born a herogolferguy was born a herogolferguy was born a hero

This does look like the beagle. And I don't like how red it is. The PSI is ok and I like the PSF but the dog is not one I will be buying. I prefer the plushies.
Old 06-23-2009, 07:12 PM   #83
caprica00,
Gift Guru

TNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicness
TNVOLS is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by horsegirl94
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm i think i like it !!! the window kinda looks a lil like the signature window
i cant wait to see what the amythest month is...(i cant remember) but i love purple!!
Hey Horsegirl..gonna have to wait a while...February is Amythest..(daughter born that month)...and I really like this psi..guess that's another for my list...Thanks for the update!!
TNVOLS is offline Female
Old 06-23-2009, 07:13 PM   #84
Unregistered

Thumbs up Re: July's eStore Birthstone Pet Revealed: Ruby Retriever

awww it's so cute ! love it!
Old 06-23-2009, 07:31 PM   #85
L E A H ! !

Lelex13 wows us all with wonderLelex13 wows us all with wonderLelex13 wows us all with wonderLelex13 wows us all with wonderLelex13 wows us all with wonderLelex13 wows us all with wonderLelex13 wows us all with wonderLelex13 wows us all with wonderLelex13 wows us all with wonder

Cool! My b-day is in July! I'll consider that as one of my gifts! Thanks or posting! (:
Lelex13 is offline Female
Old 06-23-2009, 07:59 PM   #86

bananakaz20 rules the roostbananakaz20 rules the roostbananakaz20 rules the roostbananakaz20 rules the roostbananakaz20 rules the roostbananakaz20 rules the roostbananakaz20 rules the roostbananakaz20 rules the roostbananakaz20 rules the roostbananakaz20 rules the roostbananakaz20 rules the roostbananakaz20 rules the roost

it doesn't look like a retriever or a basset hound, it looks like a beagle
bananakaz20 is offline Male
Old 06-23-2009, 08:12 PM   #87
abond429
Gift Guru

abond429 is a glorious beacon of lightabond429 is a glorious beacon of lightabond429 is a glorious beacon of light

My mom's birthday is in July and I'm going to buy it for her!
Old 06-23-2009, 09:16 PM   #88

jennyn2 has disabled reputation

I'm a big e-store supporter, but I'm beginning to think they're putting us on. These Birthstone pets are some of the homeliest I've seen so far.
jennyn2 is offline Female
Old 06-23-2009, 09:21 PM   #89

lovesmytwodogs is on a distinguished road

this looks like a hound or beagle or what ever not a retriver no offence. i was goingto get what ever was in july cause my b day is in july and i thought it would be a little more cute sorry to say
Old 06-23-2009, 09:29 PM   #90

KayJay17 is a jewel in the roughKayJay17 is a jewel in the rough

What do you guys mean he looks angry?? He looks happy to me. Ganz is doing there best and that is one awesome food!He looks sunburned and that is perfect for July! They may be "re-coloring" to you, but they are "recycling" to me! I mean, when are they ever going to use the Beagles virtual again? I love this pet, I think it is cute. They probably are having a hard time finding someone to get all that "odd" colored plushie fabric lol.
KayJay17 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
cheezeiful!, creeeeeeeeeeeepy, cute beagle, i am gonna name him ruban, kevinelevin was here!, looks just like a beagle!, not my fav -crabcake, ruby, um thats a beagle, zach parise<3

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: