Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 06-23-2009, 05:20 PM   #71
Super Collector
Gift Guru

jagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joy
jagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joy

Donation Level 2 
Default Re: July's eStore Birthstone Pet Revealed: Ruby Retriever

i like it. i wonder if it sparkles at all. the psi's do all seem to be furniture, so thats nice
jagular is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 06-23-2009, 05:44 PM   #72
uvs Jesus~ C:
Webkinz :)

KangarooLover12 is a name known to allKangarooLover12 is a name known to allKangarooLover12 is a name known to all

Again, another Birthstone Pet . . . . . . That's a DOG!!! Why do they keep having dogs!

But, It's still cute. I mean, I'd rather they make a Turquoise Terrier, than a Turquoise Turtle!

Btw, I just thougt up the Turquoise Pets, I didn't hear that they were making one of those or not.
KangarooLover12 is offline Female
Old 06-23-2009, 05:46 PM   #73

teacher13 will become famous soon enough

Okay, I'm a July baby so ruby is my color. I'm not so sure I like the dog, the psi or the psf. I was really looking forward to the birthstone pet and now I'm not so sure. I'll just have to think about this one a while.
teacher13 is offline Female
Old 06-23-2009, 06:05 PM   #74
I Wish You Would

panda886 rocks the forumpanda886 rocks the forum
panda886 rocks the forumpanda886 rocks the forumpanda886 rocks the forumpanda886 rocks the forumpanda886 rocks the forumpanda886 rocks the forumpanda886 rocks the forumpanda886 rocks the forumpanda886 rocks the forumpanda886 rocks the forumpanda886 rocks the forumpanda886 rocks the forum

I personally LOVE it. I don't really get why everyone doesn't like it so much.

Yeah, I think it was kind of dumb of Ganz to name it a Ruby Retriever and then make it look like a Beagle. Maybe they could've done it as a red version of the American Golden Retriever or Signature Retriever?

And I love its window. It makes me think of the signature theme window, which I'll never get.

I really hope I can get this July birthstone pet. If I do, I'm going to have it share my Beagle's-Shyla-room. Then I'll have Shyla and Shailene (a celeb with red hair).
panda886 is offline Female
Old 06-23-2009, 06:06 PM   #75
Scared...

Thumbs down Re: July's eStore Birthstone Pet Revealed: Ruby Retriever

I took one look at this and it scared me, it seriously, gave me the shivers LOL!!!!!

It looks kinda like the beagle....

I love beagles, but this scares me!
Old 06-23-2009, 06:17 PM   #76
uvs being an insane

Smiley Rockr has much to be proud ofSmiley Rockr has much to be proud ofSmiley Rockr has much to be proud ofSmiley Rockr has much to be proud ofSmiley Rockr has much to be proud of

It looks kinda like it's on fire. Just a bit creepy. *shivers*
Smiley Rockr is offline Female
Old 06-23-2009, 06:24 PM   #77
Kaykayc911

kaykayc911 has a spectacular aura about

eh, i really don't like it.

View Post Originally Posted by kittycats10
EWWW!! I DON'T LIKE IT AT ALL!!! The Emerald Lab is the only one I like so far. This one is the WORST!!
i totally agree with you

Last edited by kaykayc911; 06-23-2009 at 06:24 PM..
kaykayc911 is offline Female
Old 06-23-2009, 06:26 PM   #78
HOA! I'm a
Gift Trainee

kittylover12344 is just really nicekittylover12344 is just really nice

i still think that it is cute! someone said it was a good july pet becuase it looks sunburned!!! lol! i

totally agree. since i am a july baby, i might just have to get this one! and it will be showered in

love! sure ganz is a little lazy just re-coloring pets, but the emerald lab and pearl pup both had a

certain appeal, and this one does too. and ganz does have to work on the psi and psf! that is a

lot of work too, and i think that they have done a great job with these! and next year, they

better do something different because i am sick and tired of dogs! some are cute, some aren't

but i think that a giraffe(hint hint) would sell a whole lot better than another dog!

ok, time to get off my apple box now!
kittylover12344 is offline Female
Old 06-23-2009, 06:28 PM   #79
has 60

crum98 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundcrum98 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundcrum98 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundcrum98 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundcrum98 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundcrum98 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundcrum98 radiates beauty and kindness all around

I must say... That looks a lot like a beagle..... not a retriever....
crum98 is offline Female
Old 06-23-2009, 06:59 PM   #80

ollyson13 is on a distinguished road

I don't really like this pet, the pearl pup is my favorit birthstone pet so far.

View Post Originally Posted by Lotamoxie
That is what they're doing. May was a lab they colored green. June was a cheeky dog colored in pearl tones. And July is a beagle (not a retriever) colored red. I'm sure August will be another dog colored yellowy green for peridot. October, I believe, is opal. So I'm sure you'll have an opal colored dog.
What happened to September? LOL

Last edited by ollyson13; 06-23-2009 at 06:59 PM..
ollyson13 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
cheezeiful!, creeeeeeeeeeeepy, cute beagle, i am gonna name him ruban, kevinelevin was here!, looks just like a beagle!, not my fav -crabcake, ruby, um thats a beagle, zach parise<3

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: