Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 06-23-2009, 04:35 PM   #51
juliaandella
Gifted

juliaandella is a name known to alljuliaandella is a name known to alljuliaandella is a name known to all

Default Re: July's eStore Birthstone Pet Revealed: Ruby Retriever

Looks like a devil dog LOL I don't think I'll get this one...though I do love the PSI.
juliaandella is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 06-23-2009, 04:36 PM   #52
Webkinz :)

babymuggy is the cats pajamas!babymuggy is the cats pajamas!babymuggy is the cats pajamas!babymuggy is the cats pajamas!babymuggy is the cats pajamas!babymuggy is the cats pajamas!

Oh my I am glad my birthday is not in July. creepy eyebrows...and why do they all hafta be dogs? I love dogs but Ganz should make some new animals already. and no more ugly ones, YIKES! better luck next time
babymuggy is offline Female
Old 06-23-2009, 04:42 PM   #53

AubreyMarieee is on a distinguished road

Thumbs up Re: July's eStore Birthstone Pet Revealed: Ruby Retriever

That's really cute, it's not my birthstone, but still I think it's great! I can't wait to see the pet for November, that's mine!(:

~AubreyMarieee<3
AubreyMarieee is offline Female
Old 06-23-2009, 04:43 PM   #54
Gift Guru

Lotamoxie is a WI addict!
Lotamoxie is a WI addict!Lotamoxie is a WI addict!Lotamoxie is a WI addict!Lotamoxie is a WI addict!Lotamoxie is a WI addict!Lotamoxie is a WI addict!Lotamoxie is a WI addict!

View Post Originally Posted by juliaandella
Looks like a devil dog LOL I don't think I'll get this one...though I do love the PSI.
Devil Dog! Good name for it. Those eyebrows are creepy.
Lotamoxie is offline Female
Old 06-23-2009, 04:44 PM   #55

katiekinzz is the cats pajamas!katiekinzz is the cats pajamas!katiekinzz is the cats pajamas!katiekinzz is the cats pajamas!katiekinzz is the cats pajamas!katiekinzz is the cats pajamas!

Thumbs down Re: July's eStore Birthstone Pet Revealed: Ruby Retriever

OMG OMG OMG OMG this is so freakin scary and ugly... an the one that says "at least its not a ruby rottweiler" that would be a lot better!DEVIL PET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!i got a bat and a pelican and a spotted frog today HORRIBLE PET GANZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I STILL LOVE YOU THOUGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11
katiekinzz is offline Female
Old 06-23-2009, 04:45 PM   #56
stubbygirl

Mikeymoo02 has a spectacular aura aboutMikeymoo02 has a spectacular aura about

what was thinking?! this pet looks very angry, come on webkinz you can do better! I am dissapointed in this webkinz.
Mikeymoo02 is offline Female
Old 06-23-2009, 04:47 PM   #57
Serving Up Wacky
Gift Guru

robertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond words
robertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond words

Cool , best birthstone pet yet ,I may have to buy my first e-store pet

Bob :pgn:
robertcleveland is offline Male
Old 06-23-2009, 04:50 PM   #58
i am chatty
Gifted

miss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applause
miss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applause

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by Lotamoxie
The thread hasn't moved - http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...g-post-511034/. Also, it would be a good idea to repeat your request rather than just crying "Help" over and over. Most posters aren't going to want to look back threw all of the posts to find out what you're asking help about.

View Post Originally Posted by susand610
please help me i'm having one of the worst days of my life but please. . . . .
lotamoxie gave you the answer and a link. you have to read back through the posts so you can see the answers. the live topic moves the thread quickly, so you have to look. i hope you see this post for your answer.
miss spots is offline Female
Old 06-23-2009, 04:53 PM   #59
I Wish You Would

panda886 rocks the forumpanda886 rocks the forum
panda886 rocks the forumpanda886 rocks the forumpanda886 rocks the forumpanda886 rocks the forumpanda886 rocks the forumpanda886 rocks the forumpanda886 rocks the forumpanda886 rocks the forumpanda886 rocks the forumpanda886 rocks the forumpanda886 rocks the forumpanda886 rocks the forum

I hope I can get it! After all, I am a July baby!

**fingers crossed**
panda886 is offline Female
Old 06-23-2009, 04:53 PM   #60

animalgal808 is on a distinguished road

I AM SOO SICK OF DOGS!!! all ganz ever makes is dogs now...how about a platter puss, ferrit, rat or maybe a signiture garaff!

just cuz the signiture golden retriver was a big seller now it's all dog all the time!
this pet looks like a boring old webkinz....
animalgal808 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
cheezeiful!, creeeeeeeeeeeepy, cute beagle, i am gonna name him ruban, kevinelevin was here!, looks just like a beagle!, not my fav -crabcake, ruby, um thats a beagle, zach parise<3

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: