Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 06-23-2009, 09:30 PM   #91
Webkinz :)

lovesmytwodogs is on a distinguished road

Default Re: July's eStore Birthstone Pet Revealed: Ruby Retriever

and why couldnt make a ruby raccoon,rabbit or robin not a retriver im just sick of doogs all the time i would like if they make a wolf plushie XD
Sponsored Links
Old 06-23-2009, 09:32 PM   #92

KayJay17 is a jewel in the roughKayJay17 is a jewel in the rough

Hey, lovesmytwodogs, maybe they will do a turquiose husky or something for December!! I would like that since December is my b-day!

Or turquiose wolf!
KayJay17 is offline Female
Old 06-23-2009, 09:33 PM   #93

lovesmytwodogs is on a distinguished road

View Post Originally Posted by KayJay17
Hey, lovesmytwodogs, maybe they will do a turquiose husky or something for December!! I would like that since December is my b-day!

Or turquiose wolf!
that would be cute ilike more of the wild animals and huskys seems like a wild animal cause it has some wolf characteristics in it
Old 06-23-2009, 11:04 PM   #94

tarayvonne challenges the impossibletarayvonne challenges the impossible
tarayvonne challenges the impossibletarayvonne challenges the impossibletarayvonne challenges the impossibletarayvonne challenges the impossibletarayvonne challenges the impossible

I wish Ganz would understand that not all people are "dog" people. There are a huge number of people who have some other type of pet. I was bit horribly (and sent to the hospital) two different times when I was a child by large dogs that did not belong to my family. Needless to say, dogs are not my thing. I have webkinz dogs, and plenty of them. But I adore cats. I wish they'd made a cat birthstone pet, or anything else now that they've made three dogs. I'm thinking by now that it's all they'll ever make I always buy the estore pets because they end up growing on me. I hated the green dog and bought one anyway, ended up thinking it was really cute. But I don't know any other way to send a message to Ganz other than to stop buying them. A dip in sales is all that will help this situation out I think.
Old 06-23-2009, 11:14 PM   #95
jeepboy01

Jeepboy01 has a spectacular aura about

Donation Award 

Kinda looks like a cross between the St. Bernard and the Beagle. I thnk it is cute. Love the PSI!!!!
It will make a wonderful addition to my collection!
Jeepboy01 is offline Male
Old 06-24-2009, 12:51 AM   #96

1Aramus is just really nice1Aramus is just really nice

I like it alot!!!! Already have a name for it.
1Aramus is offline Female
Old 06-24-2009, 07:20 AM   #97
Banned
HannahBonanza is on a distinguished road

Smile Re: July's eStore Birthstone Pet Revealed: Ruby Retriever

Wow! A beagle-like pet! I was just thinking Ganz should make more of these, but Ruby Retriever? No. It's an embarrassed Beagle. That's why it's red. Heh heh. Does anyone know all the birthstones? If you do, PM me! I want to know, but I get confused. Peridot, Sapphire, Aquamarine, etc.

For my birth month, I wish Ganz would make an "Aquamarine Albino", for all you horse-lovers out there. Like me!

:clyde: :abn: Yee-haa!

View Post Originally Posted by lovesmytwodogs
and why couldnt make a ruby raccoon,rabbit or robin not a retriver im just sick of doogs all the time i would like if they make a wolf plushie XD
Absolutely! I love WILD animals, no more poochie dogs and kitty cats. I want vicious animals, like: Snow Leopard, Cheetah, White Tiger, Black Wolf, Red Wolf, Coyote, Cougar, Diamondback Rattlesnake, Tasmanian Devil, and Hyena.

If only Ganz knew we needed these kind of pets, instead of dogs and cats I've never heard of. Silversoft Cat, Tawny Pup, Mocha Pup, Domestic Cat, Mutt, etc. There is no way I am going to buy those pets, even if two of them are demo, which should be all of 'em!

Ugh. Sometimes Webkinz pets are ugly. Thisone is cute, however, I think we should boycot the Ganz eStore so they'll make more REAL animals, instead of made up ones. PM me if you agree, if not, go on with your poochie dogs and your kitty cats and forget I said anything at all.

:bt:

Last edited by HannahBonanza; 06-24-2009 at 07:20 AM..
HannahBonanza is offline Female
Old 06-24-2009, 09:52 AM   #98

Myersnks has a brilliant futureMyersnks has a brilliant futureMyersnks has a brilliant futureMyersnks has a brilliant futureMyersnks has a brilliant future

Well sooner or later I will like one of the birthday month pets, but not this one. The PSI and PSF are cute though.
Myersnks is offline Female
Old 06-24-2009, 10:31 AM   #99
Gift Guru

Shooting Star is a WI addict!
Shooting Star is a WI addict!Shooting Star is a WI addict!Shooting Star is a WI addict!Shooting Star is a WI addict!Shooting Star is a WI addict!Shooting Star is a WI addict!Shooting Star is a WI addict!Shooting Star is a WI addict!

I'm excited for the Amethyst pet maybe by then they will start being Creative on the pets
Shooting Star is offline Female
Old 06-24-2009, 10:32 AM   #100
I Wish You Would

panda886 rocks the forumpanda886 rocks the forum
panda886 rocks the forumpanda886 rocks the forumpanda886 rocks the forumpanda886 rocks the forumpanda886 rocks the forumpanda886 rocks the forumpanda886 rocks the forumpanda886 rocks the forumpanda886 rocks the forumpanda886 rocks the forumpanda886 rocks the forumpanda886 rocks the forum

OK, in case some of you didn't know this, Ganz said something in the ad for the Emerald Lab that "you will have to collect all 12 of these precious pups". So, for the first year, they'll be all dogs.
Maybe, after the year is up, they'll bring back the other birthstone pets, but also add a new one for each month.

Oh, and KayJay, I love what you said! Each Webkinz is unique, and even if we don't like them all, we should diss them.
panda886 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
cheezeiful!, creeeeeeeeeeeepy, cute beagle, i am gonna name him ruban, kevinelevin was here!, looks just like a beagle!, not my fav -crabcake, ruby, um thats a beagle, zach parise<3

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: