Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 06-23-2009, 09:13 PM   #31
So happy to be
Gifted

stylede wears the mantle of perfection with gracestylede wears the mantle of perfection with gracestylede wears the mantle of perfection with gracestylede wears the mantle of perfection with gracestylede wears the mantle of perfection with gracestylede wears the mantle of perfection with gracestylede wears the mantle of perfection with grace

Default Re: July's Deluxe Clothing Item Revealed: Samurai Helmet

It is ok, I agree it will probally look good on some pets not so good on others. Was hoping for something to go along with the prom dree and still wished there were pants that went with the motorcylce outfit. I hate trying to pair things up!! lets hope that with this new hat that they will complete this outfit.
stylede is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 06-23-2009, 09:15 PM   #32
hose39
Webkinz :)

LXVKFKZ7 has a spectacular aura about

I already new this was going to be an item since in the deluxe movie it shows that. And it looks like there will be a clown outfit, a leprechaun outfit, and weird glasses.
LXVKFKZ7 is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2009, 09:16 PM   #33
ill PM
Gift Guru

Ergoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talent

Donation Award 

Surely they will give us a matching outfit to go with this glorious helmet. Hint Hint Ganz.
Ergoiam is offline Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2009, 09:18 PM   #34
katy01

horsegirl94 is a jewel in the roughhorsegirl94 is a jewel in the rough

welllllll its kinda um ummm um umm interesting . . . . ? idk if i like it like everybody else said id prolly hafta c it on too
horsegirl94 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2009, 09:22 PM   #35
Thrilled to be a
Gift Guru

Meow Face rocks our collective socksMeow Face rocks our collective socksMeow Face rocks our collective socksMeow Face rocks our collective socksMeow Face rocks our collective socksMeow Face rocks our collective socksMeow Face rocks our collective socksMeow Face rocks our collective socksMeow Face rocks our collective socks

Very cool item! Really hope there is an outfit to go with it!!
Meow Face is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2009, 09:27 PM   #36
Gift Guru

tkprit is cool as a bunny clowntkprit is cool as a bunny clowntkprit is cool as a bunny clowntkprit is cool as a bunny clowntkprit is cool as a bunny clowntkprit is cool as a bunny clowntkprit is cool as a bunny clowntkprit is cool as a bunny clown

Um... huh. Yeah.

Samaruis are those martial arts dudes, right?

Okay, something else my boy purple dragon can wear! YAY!
(I think... I'm afraid it'll come off a bit Cleopatra from the picture. If so, it's going to the Persian Cat. She can fit the biggest things on her head and pull it off.)
tkprit is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2009, 09:54 PM   #37
Unregistered

Wink Re: July's Deluxe Clothing Item Revealed: Samurai Helmet

View Post Originally Posted by freebee diva
We are excited about the new item also, however bike boots and pants would be nice and shoes for the prom dress please oh please nothing in the w shop goes with the dress. If anyone has any kinz ideas on shoes let me know. thank you.
I like the samurai helmet hope the rest of the outfit is great. You are right nothing matches theprom dress from wshop items, but I would go with kinz style golden sandals or even nafaria's purple shoes.
Old 06-23-2009, 09:55 PM   #38
Super Collector
Gift Guru

jagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joy
jagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joy

Donation Level 2 

i love it! i can't wait. i really hope we get some armor to go with it
jagular is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2009, 10:17 PM   #39
macmen6 is on a distinguished road

I am a boy so oh yes i like it. we need more things like this for us boys. can't wait woo-hoo!!!
macmen6 is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2009, 05:11 AM   #40
i am chatty
Gifted

miss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applause
miss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applause

Donation Award 

this will be interesting. maybe it will go well with the pharoah costume....... until a costume for it comes out.
miss spots is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
lxvkfkz7 was here!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: