Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 06-23-2009, 05:25 PM   #1
FIA
FluffyInAlabama
Gift Guru

FIA has disabled reputation

Default July's Deluxe Clothing Item Revealed: Samurai Helmet

A new front page story has been added:

July's Deluxe Clothing Item Revealed: Samurai Helmet

Click the image to open in full size.Those of you with Deluxe Webkinz World memberships will receive a brand new clothing item in your monthly gifts in July, a Samurai Helmet. Previous monthly clothing items have been the Racing Helmet (April), Racing Jacket (May), and Pretty Prom Dress (June). Could a Samurai outfit to go with the helmet be coming soon? We'll have to wait and see.

For more information on Deluxe Memberships, please visit the eStore section of our forum, located HERE.
FIA is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 06-23-2009, 05:27 PM   #2
chacho03
Webkinz :)

missy1013 is just really nicemissy1013 is just really nice

Default Re: July's Deluxe Clothing Item Revealed: Samurai Helmet

I love it!! And I sure hope there is a matching outfit to come!!
missy1013 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2009, 05:29 PM   #3
He Reigns

btvs49 wows us all with wonderbtvs49 wows us all with wonderbtvs49 wows us all with wonderbtvs49 wows us all with wonderbtvs49 wows us all with wonderbtvs49 wows us all with wonderbtvs49 wows us all with wonderbtvs49 wows us all with wonderbtvs49 wows us all with wonderbtvs49 wows us all with wonder

Thanks for posting. I don't know if I like it or not. Have to wait and see what it looks like on.
btvs49 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2009, 05:30 PM   #4
Gift Guru

peace1430 is headed for the top!peace1430 is headed for the top!peace1430 is headed for the top!peace1430 is headed for the top!peace1430 is headed for the top!peace1430 is headed for the top!peace1430 is headed for the top!peace1430 is headed for the top!peace1430 is headed for the top!peace1430 is headed for the top!peace1430 is headed for the top!peace1430 is headed for the top!

Kewl, thanks for the sneak peek!!!
peace1430 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2009, 05:31 PM   #5
uvs Jesus~ C:

KangarooLover12 is a name known to allKangarooLover12 is a name known to allKangarooLover12 is a name known to all

That's Awesome! Can't wait till next week!
KangarooLover12 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2009, 05:36 PM   #6
juliaandella
Gifted

juliaandella is a name known to alljuliaandella is a name known to alljuliaandella is a name known to all

That could be a neat item, but I'd need to see it on first...it may look weird on. Definitely would want to see a pet wear it first.
juliaandella is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2009, 05:47 PM   #7

teacher13 will become famous soon enough

YUCK! I was hoping for some thing to go with the prom dress. I'll definitely be trading this one.
teacher13 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2009, 05:51 PM   #8
e love cupcakes
Gift Guru

cocoharry could win a popularity contestcocoharry could win a popularity contestcocoharry could win a popularity contest
cocoharry could win a popularity contestcocoharry could win a popularity contestcocoharry could win a popularity contestcocoharry could win a popularity contestcocoharry could win a popularity contestcocoharry could win a popularity contestcocoharry could win a popularity contestcocoharry could win a popularity contestcocoharry could win a popularity contestcocoharry could win a popularity contestcocoharry could win a popularity contestcocoharry could win a popularity contest

*wrinkles nose* Well that's...interesting. I can't say that it is one of my favourites, but I am sure that it would appeal to those who are very into the samurai stand that has been in the curio shop. It's different that's for sure - definitely not anything you can get anywhere else!
cocoharry is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2009, 05:56 PM   #9
mlh
ow! She's a Webkinz!

mlh can ride a flying orange
mlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orange

I think it's great!! I do hope that there is more of the outfit to come 'cause I don't know what else would look good with it!

I wonder how it will look on the griffin. . .
mlh is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2009, 05:57 PM   #10

CheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of Awesome
CheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of Awesome

WI Subscriber

I like it!

It will probably be like the other hats -- and clothing items for that matter -- it will look great on some pets and pretty strange on others!
CheekyDB is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
lxvkfkz7 was here!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: