Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 05-07-2009, 08:58 AM   #31
House Of Night :)
Webkinz :)

2pixi has a spectacular aura about

Default Re: July Webkinz Signature Pet Reported to be a Signature Raccoon!

WOW! Now ifthey would only make a signature Giraffe......
2pixi is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 05-07-2009, 09:58 AM   #32
Yay me! I'm a
Gift Guru
nire1976 flows towards the sea of knowledgenire1976 flows towards the sea of knowledgenire1976 flows towards the sea of knowledgenire1976 flows towards the sea of knowledgenire1976 flows towards the sea of knowledgenire1976 flows towards the sea of knowledgenire1976 flows towards the sea of knowledgenire1976 flows towards the sea of knowledge

Awww! I bet this is going to be soo cute!!
nire1976 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2009, 10:20 AM   #33
Too-Wit Too-Woo
Gift Guru

jazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talent

Now this one tempts me - when I was a kid living on a farm, we used to raise orphaned baby raccoons ... every single one of them named Rocky.... I don't think I'll let this one be a Rocky!
jazzinmarch is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2009, 10:33 AM   #34
Gift Guru

MsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicness
MsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber
Donation Award 

They really are of high quality.
My grandson takes his Panda, Chimpanzee --Signature.; his Choc Lab and Cow to bed every night.
He hasn't put his Chimpanzee on yet. He has been playing with the Panda Slide. LOL
If you can afford thr 29.99; it is worth every penny.
MsHoliday is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2009, 11:08 AM   #35
Webkinzgurl23

I'm not a fan of Raccoons but it depends on how soft, cute and cuddly it is in Real Life and on WW. That's what I look for in Webkinz. The softness, cuteness and cuddlines in Real life and WW.
Old 05-07-2009, 02:56 PM   #36

MiceLover324 will become famous soon enough

:dwhaaaaaaaa????????????????!!! I loveee the normal webkinz raccon (in which i don't have) now, there is a signature racoon !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

p.s. Allison got voted off!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
MiceLover324 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2009, 05:22 PM   #37
AleBettina

alebettina has a spectacular aura aboutalebettina has a spectacular aura about

Okay.... it's not a signature RABID raccoon, or Webkinz would be over.
alebettina is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2009, 06:30 PM   #38

tarayvonne challenges the impossibletarayvonne challenges the impossible
tarayvonne challenges the impossibletarayvonne challenges the impossibletarayvonne challenges the impossibletarayvonne challenges the impossible

Talking Re: July Webkinz Signature Pet Reported to be a Signature Raccoon!

View Post Originally Posted by jazzinmarch
Now this one tempts me - when I was a kid living on a farm, we used to raise orphaned baby raccoons ... every single one of them named Rocky.... I don't think I'll let this one be a Rocky!
Yeah me too, I grew up around them. We found some on the side of the road once because thier Mother got hit by a car and they became our babies! I love raccoons! They are so smart, they can open house doors even! Once you show them how to do something they never forget. I am so happy they are making them into a signature pet!
tarayvonne is offline Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2009, 06:37 PM   #39

20bball is an unknown quantity at this point

:bokbok:i love racoons so this will be a pet that i will definately buy !!
webkinz is the best !!
i have 26 already

20bball is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2009, 09:35 PM   #40
hello world

Ok, I have a few questions about Signature pets. What exactly is special about them? How much do they cost in the Arlington/Mansfield TX area? Does anyone know where to buy them? Thanks. Anything will help!

Tags
a pie waz here, cool wuz here, first tag?, pounder

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: