Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 9 votes, 4.89 average. Display Modes
Old 06-25-2009, 12:00 PM   #981
Lil Kinz
liko is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: July Webkinz Reminder, New Contest for Lava Column, Train Set Codes!

man my favorite memeroy was the camps boy did i have fun
Sponsored Links
Old 06-25-2009, 12:03 PM   #982
Webkinz :)
rayleigh14 is on a distinguished road

Default Re: July Webkinz Reminder, New Contest for Lava Column, Train Set Codes!

My favorite summer memory is spending a week on the Jersey Shore with two of my best friends. LBI -- best beach on the east coast!
Old 06-25-2009, 12:03 PM   #983

disneydeb84 is on a distinguished road

My favorite summer memory was getting my first dog for my birthday. I can still remember adopting him at the local shelter 15 years ago this summer!
Old 06-25-2009, 12:05 PM   #984

Abercrombie is on a distinguished road

Let's see... My favorite summer memory was when we went to Hershey Park. Not when we were actually AT Hershey Park, but the drive there. Driving through fields of corn, smelling rich chocolate... Mmmm...
Abercrombie is offline Male
Old 06-25-2009, 12:07 PM   #985

Colibri63 is on a distinguished road

My favorite summer memory is of climbing Mount Mansfield in Vermont at the age of 12 with my Dad and his brother, my Uncle John,and my cousins John Sue and Genny. It was 1975 and I felt so amazed at the view from the top. We ate lunch up there and one of my cousins dropped her orange and it went over the edge!
Colibri63 is offline Female
Old 06-25-2009, 12:13 PM   #986
hy did my kids get

Black Jax is a name known to allBlack Jax is a name known to allBlack Jax is a name known to all

My favorite summer memory every year is our big family camping trip. Part of our extended family lives in the north part of Maine and the rest i\live in the south part, or in NH. We spend a week every summer camping down near Freeport (the home of LL Bean) and everyone from 'down south' comes to visit us there... Sometimes they camp with us for a day or three, sometimes they just come for part or all of a day and go home. This gives us all a chance to see each other when we are so far away AND gives my family a chance for a nice long camping trip, which we all love...
Black Jax is offline Male
Old 06-25-2009, 12:13 PM   #987

twi-hardgrl is on a distinguished road

My best summer memory will be going to San Diego. I will go to Disneyland, the beach, Sea World, Wild Animal Park...etc. I will also get an up-close-and-personal look at the animals, because my Aunt is one of the volunteers!
That will be my best summer memory!
-jade
twi-hardgrl is offline Female
Old 06-25-2009, 12:14 PM   #988
ow I'm a
Gifted

acegirl906 will become famous soon enough

My FAVORITE summer memory is swimming and having fun with friends like when we were at a pool party and suddenly some girls started screaming and it was so funny
Old 06-25-2009, 12:15 PM   #989
hats up?? :)

anna630 is on a distinguished road

My favorite summer memory was when me and my family went to chicago IL. it was so fun and we looked in like all the stores. When we came out of the american girl store a random guy on the street came up to brother and said "hey kid when does your next movie come out" my brother hesitated for a minute then screamed "tuesday" (my brother isnt really a movie star so we wondered why the guy asked) then we all kept walking. haha
anna630 is offline Female
Old 06-25-2009, 12:16 PM   #990
lilmadi is an unknown quantity at this point

My favorite memory happened last August. My grandma was diagnosed with breast cancer on August 8, 1988. Last August, August 8, 2008 we had a huge Hawaii Luau in her honor and celebrated her 20 year anniversary of being cancer free. All of her friends and family came over and we had shirts made with pink ribbons and her name for everyone. We called it a survivor party.
Closed

Tags
1238mer = dramatic post, 123blissb waz here, awesome! ljfyle, contestants are great!, great contest you guys!, happy summer!, i want that lava column!, purple cows, summer fun, yellow purple and orange, ~123:)

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: