Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 9 votes, 4.89 average. Display Modes
Old 06-25-2009, 06:48 AM   #971
gocolts52
Webkinz :)

Twins22 will become famous soon enough

Default Re: July Webkinz Reminder, New Contest for Lava Column, Train Set Codes!

Hmm. . . My favorite summer memory. . . Well, I'd have to say that it was last 4th of July when you guys were giving away a free red lava lamp. I wasn't a member then, but I wished I was. I then didn't become a member until earlier this year. It was the first time I had ever seen a red lava (well, seen it and been aware of it, seeing as I might have skimmed over it while looking at exclusives when it was still an active exclusive item). That let me realize about all of the retired items in WW, and since I saw that, I won't be getting rid of some of my most-prized items that I wouldn't have ever thought were so rare.

Thanks WI! Happy Independence Day!
Twins22 is offline Male
Sponsored Links
Old 06-25-2009, 07:41 AM   #972
silt
Gifted

Cappy is just really niceCappy is just really nice

Default Re: July Webkinz Reminder, New Contest for Lava Column, Train Set Codes!

My favorite summer memory were the days when I'd have nothing specific to do, so I'd just play in my sandbox all day and get cool in the little wading pool we had. It was the ultimate in relaxation.
Cappy is offline Male
Old 06-25-2009, 09:37 AM   #973
bee wacky!
Gifted

beekay is epic beyond epicnessbeekay is epic beyond epicnessbeekay is epic beyond epicness
beekay is epic beyond epicnessbeekay is epic beyond epicnessbeekay is epic beyond epicnessbeekay is epic beyond epicnessbeekay is epic beyond epicnessbeekay is epic beyond epicnessbeekay is epic beyond epicnessbeekay is epic beyond epicnessbeekay is epic beyond epicness

WI contests Rock!!!

One of my favorite summertime memories was one of the times our family went camping. We went to the lake. At the end of the day, when DH was off fishing, I took our two boys to the beach and buried them, except for their heads, in the sand. They enjoyed that and still enjoy looking at the picture I took. But what they enjoyed most was going into the lake to wash off the sand before we went back to camp.

bk
beekay is offline Female
Old 06-25-2009, 09:55 AM   #974
Lil Kinz
colonelchr1s is an unknown quantity at this point

My favorite memorial vacation is Ruby Falls in Tennessee, Chattanooga. There were a whole bunch of rock formations, and there is a huge waterfall. You should go there it is so beautiful. It is like 145 feet under ground and it only takes 30 seconds down the elevator. It is also near another memorial place called Rock City. Rock city has so many attractions. It also has a beautiful view. Those are two of my favorite memorial vacations.
Old 06-25-2009, 10:03 AM   #975
here's Bunny?

susbrain is not just visiting!susbrain is not just visiting!susbrain is not just visiting!susbrain is not just visiting!susbrain is not just visiting!susbrain is not just visiting!susbrain is not just visiting!susbrain is not just visiting!susbrain is not just visiting!susbrain is not just visiting!susbrain is not just visiting!

My favourite summer memory was when my grandma took me to the city and bought me a little kinz gorilla. I named him Kimbo. Then we picked up my mom and we went to the farmer's market to buy vegetables. My mom bought lots of tomatoes-my favourite! When we got home my whole family went to McDonalds and I brought Kimbo!
:gor:
susbrain is offline Female
Old 06-25-2009, 10:08 AM   #976

disneylisa has a spectacular aura about

Although I have lots of fond summer memories, I have 2 favorites.

The year between junior high and senior high my family went on a 9 week cross country motorhome trip. We hit many national parks, big attractions, and cities in most of the states. We had just bought a video camera and have at least 6 tapes full of famous sites. I can't say I remember them all, but I do remember a lot and am extremely grateful to have been able to see so much of our country.

My second favorite memory is leaving the day after I graduated high school to drive 16 hours to DisneyWorld with my mother and boyfriend. 2 days later we were all working in the parks. It was my first "real' full time job.
disneylisa is offline Female
Old 06-25-2009, 10:39 AM   #977
Gift Guru

wyatt061 has disabled reputation

Awesome so so awesome hope i win!

my favorite summer time memory was when i went to Ponderosa with my Aunt. She had arthritis and she loved us so much. She hardly ate any thing, and it was hard for her to get her food. But my sister and I helped her. She was silly and fun. That was 2 years ago. Last year my Aunt died. But i will always remember her. Spending time with my Aunt is my favorite summer memories.

Last edited by wyatt061; 06-25-2009 at 10:39 AM..
wyatt061 is offline Female
Old 06-25-2009, 10:49 AM   #978

Unicornluv will become famous soon enough

My favorite summer memory happened when I my dad took my younger sister and me on a different adventure each day for a week during the summer. He had more vacation time with his job than my mom did. Each morning, we got up early, ate breakfast, and climbed into our car for a surprise trip. During that week, we traveled to the large city near where we lived and explored the Natural History Museum, Science Museum, Art Museum, Zoo, and Aquarium. We took picnic lunches and snacks and had a great time spending one-on-one time with Dad. It was also great to tell Mom all the exciting things we had seen and done each day. This was really special because at the time my dad traveled a lot with his company and was gone during the week, almost every week, for about a year. My sister, Dad, Mom, and I still talk about that week and the fun we had together!
Old 06-25-2009, 11:22 AM   #979
Diabetes Awareness

swim_girl_711 will become famous soon enough

My favorite summer memory is when I went to Disney World a few summers ago with my family. After we went to Washington DC and went to the Netional Zoo, Aquarium, and other places. I had a really great time and it was fun to spend time with my family.

:turt:
Old 06-25-2009, 11:56 AM   #980

allstar is on a distinguished road

My favorite summer memory is going California.
allstar is offline Male
Closed

Tags
1238mer = dramatic post, 123blissb waz here, awesome! ljfyle, contestants are great!, great contest you guys!, happy summer!, i want that lava column!, purple cows, summer fun, yellow purple and orange, ~123:)

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: