Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 9 votes, 4.89 average. Display Modes
Old 06-24-2009, 09:13 PM   #961
:/ :/ :/
Webkinz :)

boovalicious14 is a glorious beacon of lightboovalicious14 is a glorious beacon of light

Default Re: July Webkinz Reminder, New Contest for Lava Column, Train Set Codes!

my favorite summer memory has always been going to see my grandparents and uncle. I love getting to spend time with family, and its really pretty where they live!
boovalicious14 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 06-24-2009, 09:27 PM   #962
Gifted

gr8_stuff is just really nicegr8_stuff is just really nice

Default Re: July Webkinz Reminder, New Contest for Lava Column, Train Set Codes!

Favorite summer memory would be winning the Lava Column this summer
gr8_stuff is offline Male
Old 06-24-2009, 09:37 PM   #963

Madison12 is an unknown quantity at this point

My favourite summer time memory is renting a cottage every year. We would spend our days swimming in the lake and riding bikes. In the evening we would play board games for hours and eat ice cream. Some time during the week there was usually a wicked thunderstorm and we would sit in the dark with candles telling ghost stories.

That was such a happy time for all of us.
Old 06-24-2009, 09:47 PM   #964
ants Diamond Apples!
Gifted

Jennifer36 defies all odds
Jennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all odds

Donation Award 

My favorite summer memory was when I could spend all day at the stable and spend time with the horses.
Jennifer36 is offline Female
Old 06-24-2009, 09:51 PM   #965
rainbow9100

Orangie9100 is the cats pajamas!Orangie9100 is the cats pajamas!Orangie9100 is the cats pajamas!Orangie9100 is the cats pajamas!Orangie9100 is the cats pajamas!Orangie9100 is the cats pajamas!

My favourite summer memory was when I went on a trip with my bff cookies40! We went horseriding and stayed at an AMAZING hotel... We went swimming and ate great food! It ways AWESOME!!!!

<3 Orangie
Orangie9100 is offline Female
Old 06-24-2009, 09:51 PM   #966
polarbearsarelost43

polarbearsarelost43 is an unknown quantity at this point

when we were little me and my friends used to pick strawberrys out by the woodshed....ahhh memories!
Old 06-24-2009, 09:54 PM   #967

Brandyleeh is on a distinguished road

I think this is a great summer memory but my sister may think differently!!!

It was a hot summer day & my sister wouldn't let me play with her & her friends (she is 3 yrs older, and was watching me while out mom was at work) so I was bored & wanted some ice cream. Well there was a Boy Blue just couple blocks away, so I went. Little did I know that at the same time my sister was looking for me, of course I wasn't with in hearing distance & she couldn't find me. When I came walking back down our block I noticed that a lot of her friends were looking around & calling my name.... All of a sudden my sister came running up to me just furious at where I was. At that point I asked her if she wanted the cherry from my sundae because I saved it for her!!!! She wasn't too happy at that point but I also was able to play with her & her friends for awhile!!! Mind you this all took place in the late 70's...
Brandyleeh is offline Female
Old 06-24-2009, 10:53 PM   #968
YIPPEE I'm a
Gift Guru

baksak is a splendid one to beholdbaksak is a splendid one to beholdbaksak is a splendid one to beholdbaksak is a splendid one to behold

My greatest summer memory......

That is an easy one.

When I met my dh... We had both just ended long and serious relationships with our ex boyfriend/girlfriend. We were ready to be single for a little while. But, a gentlemen that worked for me thought otherwise. He thought we were perfect for each other (He was right). We didn't know each other at all. He played a little trick by telling him that I was interested in him and the same day leaving me a note on my desk that I was to call him. Now I had never mentioned him to this coworker (didn't know him in fact) and he hadn't asked me to call him because he didn't know me either. This employee was a tricky one. I did eventually decide to call him and much to both of our surprises - we talked for almost 8 hours. We went out 3 days later (the last Sunday in July a few years back..) and have been together ever since.

Ahhhhh...... sweet memories
baksak is offline Female
Old 06-25-2009, 01:16 AM   #969
lilsky has a spectacular aura about

My greatest summer memory was when my Grandparents took me to Disney land. I think they where trying to spoil me. They let me ride everything I wanted.

Love you
Meme and papie:abn:
lilsky is offline Female
Old 06-25-2009, 05:09 AM   #970
Loonie1212 is a jewel in the roughLoonie1212 is a jewel in the rough

Smile Re: July Webkinz Reminder, New Contest for Lava Column, Train Set Codes!

My favorite summer memory occurred 12 years ago when I received my 2 current cats, Virgil and Beatrice.

I had lost my four year old cat, Sogno, due to a car in April of that year. I was devastated! Then my twin picked me out a gray cat and a firecat(orange tabby.) or so I thought. Their mom had died after being hit by a car too. Well my mom did not want them in her house waiting for me to get them. I was away at Veterinary school at the time. My mom and brother put them out on the lawn! So my sister drove them to me.

Well they were so small, but there were problems. One was black, Virgil and the other was a grey tortiseshell!, my princess Beatrice!? My twin sister thought that was gray and oh well on the firecat, she knew I would take whatever she got! I was never going to "return" a pet.

The second problem was fleas. So I bathed them under the kitchen faucet and rinsed all those suckers away! No fleas for my new babies, no way! The black one looked like a wet sewer mouse afterward and the girl a longhaired punk fuzzball.

They then explored my husband's apartment at his graduate school. It was a large one with hard concrete floors tall windows and a nice fish tank. At night the were put into the walk-in closet so no trouble could befall them.

We played with them constantly during the day. Beatrice would hang on a rope by her mouth and swing. She still chews on fingers and begs for attention literally like a dog. My husband actually kept them after my summer break until I moved into a house the second year of school!!! He is not a particularly gung ho animal person, I am. And then they came to live with me in the house I rented until i graduated.

Now 12 years later, the "firecat", Virgil is much bigger than his sister and they cannot fool me. I still catch them sleeping together head to tail like they used to do when they were younger. I have lots of pictures to remind them...they saunter around my home like they could care less about each other. But I know they love each other just as much as I love them.

The dog however is another whole story all together.
Thank you for reading.

-Loon
Loonie1212 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
1238mer = dramatic post, 123blissb waz here, awesome! ljfyle, contestants are great!, great contest you guys!, happy summer!, i want that lava column!, purple cows, summer fun, yellow purple and orange, ~123:)

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: