Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 9 votes, 4.89 average. Display Modes
Old 06-24-2009, 11:59 AM   #941
Webkinz :)

Meep is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: July Webkinz Reminder, New Contest for Lava Column, Train Set Codes!

My favorite summer memories are swing at the playground,visiting my relatives in Tennessee,and spending time with my favorite cousin.
Sponsored Links
Old 06-24-2009, 12:35 PM   #942
evangeline5432

evangeline5432 has a spectacular aura aboutevangeline5432 has a spectacular aura about

Default Re: July Webkinz Reminder, New Contest for Lava Column, Train Set Codes!

My favorite summer memory is when my family meet up with my Grandparents and we went to DisneyWorld for a week. We had TONS of fun, A couple of days we went to quite a few beaches, and I was able to go swimming all day, I LOVE swimming!
evangeline5432 is offline Female
Old 06-24-2009, 12:43 PM   #943
ebkinz is fun
Gifted

stickyboy is a splendid one to beholdstickyboy is a splendid one to beholdstickyboy is a splendid one to beholdstickyboy is a splendid one to behold

My fave summer memory is our family's tradition called Anniv-father-bday, casue we have so many things to celebrate in June. We swim and eat with ALL of the family until we drop! Then presents, cake, and a great time happens!
I am lucky cause we do this every year!
stickyboy is offline Male
Old 06-24-2009, 12:47 PM   #944
lavendarsweets is an unknown quantity at this point

I love the contests here, always so much fun!

Anyways my all time favorite summer memory is going to watch fireworks with the family. I remember growing up, we would all head out to the park really early and then have to wait for the show to begin. Now that I have kids, I'm keeping the tradition going. Its always a lot of fun sitting on the hill, eating cookies and popcorn with the little ones.
lavendarsweets is offline Female
Old 06-24-2009, 02:20 PM   #945
kaitlynmichelle is an unknown quantity at this point

My favourite summer memory is with my friend at her cottage. We found a beautiful little "secret cove" on her lake, and had it all to ourselves the entire week we were there. We had a great picnic the one day, and overall had a great time at a beautiful secluded spot.

Thanks for having another contest, fingers crossed!!
kaitlynmichelle is offline Female
Old 06-24-2009, 02:20 PM   #946

Raphael's Mama will become famous soon enough

My favorite summer memory was when I visited my Uncle's in-laws' house in the country. I walked through the woods and smelled the basil that was planted and when I returned I had the most delicious barbeque chicken I have ever tasted. To this day when I smell basil and barbeque chicken it takes me back to that time.
Raphael's Mama is offline Female
Old 06-24-2009, 02:30 PM   #947
e always knew I was
Gifted

olioliok has much to be proud ofolioliok has much to be proud ofolioliok has much to be proud ofolioliok has much to be proud ofolioliok has much to be proud of

My favourite summer memory happens in Maine. My two best firends took me up there for a week, to Blue Hill. We walked around the small town without an adult, buying oursleves lunch at the local seafood joint or at the Blue Moose. We each had a lot of money to spend so we went to the local tourist-y gift shop and the amazing asian imports store. We bought bread and the ingrediants to make "candy sushi" and just sat on the dock and ate it. It was the best summer.

Thanks for the contest! Great idea!
olioliok is offline Female
Old 06-24-2009, 02:31 PM   #948
librarygirl07

librarygirl07 is a jewel in the roughlibrarygirl07 is a jewel in the rough

My favorite summer memory is getting two parts in the play I auditioned for; The Wizard of Oz. The parts I got are unforgettable too. Even though I'm a girl, I'll have two male roles. lol.
librarygirl07 is offline Female
Old 06-24-2009, 02:55 PM   #949

littlebookie is a golden guidelittlebookie is a golden guidelittlebookie is a golden guidelittlebookie is a golden guidelittlebookie is a golden guidelittlebookie is a golden guidelittlebookie is a golden guidelittlebookie is a golden guidelittlebookie is a golden guidelittlebookie is a golden guidelittlebookie is a golden guidelittlebookie is a golden guidelittlebookie is a golden guidelittlebookie is a golden guide

Catching fireflys as a little kid
littlebookie is offline Female
Old 06-24-2009, 02:58 PM   #950
hoo Hoo I'm A
Gift Guru

Googles96 is just really niceGoogles96 is just really nice

My Favorite Summer memory is when me and my whole family went to the beach at the outer banks and shared so many memories and laughs. Hope to win!!♥
Googles96 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
1238mer = dramatic post, 123blissb waz here, awesome! ljfyle, contestants are great!, great contest you guys!, happy summer!, i want that lava column!, purple cows, summer fun, yellow purple and orange, ~123:)

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: