Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 9 votes, 4.89 average. Display Modes
Old 06-23-2009, 09:52 PM   #921
Gifted

megan100160 is the epitome of excellencemegan100160 is the epitome of excellence
megan100160 is the epitome of excellencemegan100160 is the epitome of excellencemegan100160 is the epitome of excellencemegan100160 is the epitome of excellencemegan100160 is the epitome of excellencemegan100160 is the epitome of excellencemegan100160 is the epitome of excellencemegan100160 is the epitome of excellencemegan100160 is the epitome of excellencemegan100160 is the epitome of excellencemegan100160 is the epitome of excellence

Default Re: July Webkinz Reminder, New Contest for Lava Column, Train Set Codes!

My favorite summer memory happened when I was on the Hawiian island of Kauai. Almost every day I was there I would go down the koi pond. A resort staff member would come and pass out koi food. All of the koi would pace back forth in annticapation of their breakfast. I would spend about an hour each day feeding the koi. There were even two that would come up and slurp the pellets right out of my hand! By the end of my stay at the resort, I could identify most of the fish in the top koi pond.
Sponsored Links
Old 06-23-2009, 10:17 PM   #922
caring coins founder
Banned
cheekiegirl will become famous soon enough

Default Re: July Webkinz Reminder, New Contest for Lava Column, Train Set Codes!

My favorite summer memory just happened about 6 days ago!!!
I loved seeing the Sea Lions at Pier 39 in San Franscisco.
I even got a stuffed Sea Lion and named it, Cali (for CALIfornia) Harper Nia (for CaliforNIA) Pier (Piear, for Pier 39)
cheekiegirl is offline Female
Old 06-23-2009, 10:51 PM   #923
Webkinz :)

litaholic is an unknown quantity at this point

My favorite summer memory is of building tree houses and swiming with my little brother.
litaholic is offline Female
Old 06-23-2009, 11:30 PM   #924
Diabetes Awareness

SnowPearl360 has a spectacular aura aboutSnowPearl360 has a spectacular aura about

My favorite summer memory is camping in a tent at my birthday sleepover!!!!!!!!!!!!
SnowPearl360 is offline Female
Old 06-23-2009, 11:33 PM   #925

Gemini3562 is on a distinguished road

My favorite summer memory was when I went shopping AND rode on the rides in Mall of America! It's was SO MUCH FUN! I LOVED it!
Gemini3562 is offline Female
Old 06-24-2009, 02:00 AM   #926
MicsKinz
Gift Guru

AddictedMom has much to be proud ofAddictedMom has much to be proud ofAddictedMom has much to be proud ofAddictedMom has much to be proud ofAddictedMom has much to be proud of

Donation Award 

My favorite summer memory of old was the yearly trips we took with my parents to the mountains. We'd go camping, hiking, sightseeing, and it was wonderful!!
AddictedMom is offline Female
Old 06-24-2009, 02:18 AM   #927
primetime2122
Lil Kinz
dcowboylover22 is an unknown quantity at this point

The summer memory I cherish is of meeting my uncle for the first time. We hit it off instantly, shared many interests, and had such a bond. he was very sick from cancer at this point, but still cared enough to come to family functions to spend time with his "new" family.Had he not been so sick we would have fished together or hiked, but just having his presence was enough for me. Some people may think this is a sad story, because he passed away a few months after this, but I am so thankful for the chance to know such a wonderful human being. He was in my life for a moment, but in that moment he made such a difference and impact.Thanks for the contest!
dcowboylover22 is offline Female
Old 06-24-2009, 06:23 AM   #928
auntshashee

auntshashee is an unknown quantity at this point

My favorite summer memories are going to the shore with my whole family. I love just to be able to spend time together and have nothing else to think about but building sand castles and burying each other in the sand- you cant bat that!
auntshashee is offline Female
Old 06-24-2009, 06:44 AM   #929
Hi, I'm DRAEGANWOLF
Gift Guru

kbamomea is just really nicekbamomea is just really nice

My favorite memory this summer was going to my cousins wedding and having a family reunion there with people I haven't seen for 24 years. The wedding was on the Mississippi River and we got to go boating, swimming and we danced until dawn. It was an awesome wedding and I'll remember this for years to come! What could be better than spending an amazing time with the people you love!!
Thanks for the contest, what fun!
kbamomea is offline Female
Old 06-24-2009, 06:48 AM   #930
Ladybugladybug is an unknown quantity at this point

Our house being painted on a hot summer day, kids running between the yards searching for a sprinkler, while Chicago plays on the painter's radio.
Closed

Tags
1238mer = dramatic post, 123blissb waz here, awesome! ljfyle, contestants are great!, great contest you guys!, happy summer!, i want that lava column!, purple cows, summer fun, yellow purple and orange, ~123:)

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: