Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 9 votes, 4.89 average. Display Modes
Old 06-23-2009, 07:50 PM   #911
Webkinz :)

()mega has disabled reputation

Talking Re: July Webkinz Reminder, New Contest for Lava Column, Train Set Codes!

My favorite summer memory would be when my parents would drive to difference places each year as a vacation because I come from such a large sibling family. The year favorite year in question would be when we went to visit our Aunt who lived in a different state. With the normal summer picnic foods including hotdogs, burgers, steaks, potato salad, macaroni salad, chips, dips and so on. We would eat and drink until we burst and play with all our cousins and the kids of the neighborhood for hours! However on the drive home in my parents van, I remember both myself and my brother being in the back of the van (yes with no seat belts).

Both my brother and myself would crawl under the van seats (rows that sat 3 people each row, with siblings sleeping in the two rows of seats in front of us). Our mission (sounding like the movie), if we accepted it was to get things we saw in the front near our parents, while avoiding waking our siblings. The person who lost was the one who got caught naturally.

The goal was to get the most items to the back with us. We grabbed anything we saw up front, including coin money, pens, soda cans, umbrella, ice scrapper, trash, 7-11 cup, pieces of paper, toll both receipt and so on. I remember losing and getting caught while trying to be super bold and pull my mothers purse to the back with me.

So believe it or not yes we did both get hit for being out of our seats and were in trouble when we got home but I thought it was so cool doing that in the middle of the dark crawling like an army commandos. We had so much fun doing that, but we were never allowed to do that again since they moved both of us in the front row!

Still to this day I have no idea how my mom knew I was taking the purse, I assumed she was asleep. Go figure!

Crossing my fingers for a win, good luck to everyone else!
()mega is offline Male
Sponsored Links
Old 06-23-2009, 08:10 PM   #912
oohoo! I'm a
Gift Guru

bethmiz has a brilliant futurebethmiz has a brilliant futurebethmiz has a brilliant futurebethmiz has a brilliant futurebethmiz has a brilliant future

Default Re: July Webkinz Reminder, New Contest for Lava Column, Train Set Codes!

My favorite summer memory is when my family and I visited Prince Edward Island and Nova Scotia. We went camping and had a great time hiking and exploring. Nothing like the great outdoors!
bethmiz is offline Female
Old 06-23-2009, 08:13 PM   #913
BANANA!!!!!!!!
Gift Guru

username123 rocks our collective socksusername123 rocks our collective socksusername123 rocks our collective socksusername123 rocks our collective socksusername123 rocks our collective socksusername123 rocks our collective socksusername123 rocks our collective socksusername123 rocks our collective socksusername123 rocks our collective socks

Default Re: July Webkinz Reminder, New Contest for Lava Column, Train Set Codes!

My fave summer memory was when me and my family discovered there was a pick your one blueberry farm near our house. We didn't want to even see a blueberry for weeks.
Old 06-23-2009, 08:21 PM   #914
is kinda back...

DTF95 flows towards the sea of knowledgeDTF95 flows towards the sea of knowledgeDTF95 flows towards the sea of knowledgeDTF95 flows towards the sea of knowledgeDTF95 flows towards the sea of knowledgeDTF95 flows towards the sea of knowledgeDTF95 flows towards the sea of knowledgeDTF95 flows towards the sea of knowledge

I will always remember going on vacation to Washington D.C. last year. It was so much fun. I loved going there.

~DTF95
DTF95 is offline Male
Old 06-23-2009, 08:22 PM   #915

gabby1978 is a golden guidegabby1978 is a golden guidegabby1978 is a golden guidegabby1978 is a golden guidegabby1978 is a golden guidegabby1978 is a golden guidegabby1978 is a golden guidegabby1978 is a golden guidegabby1978 is a golden guidegabby1978 is a golden guidegabby1978 is a golden guidegabby1978 is a golden guidegabby1978 is a golden guidegabby1978 is a golden guide

My best summer memory is pretty simple. Just hanging out with my friends, walking to the court dances...listening to music.....good memories.
Old 06-23-2009, 09:16 PM   #916

MelissaDMartin is a name known to allMelissaDMartin is a name known to allMelissaDMartin is a name known to all

My father was a truck driver and we only saw him on weekends. Every time that he made it home he would do something special with us, One time he actually drove us out to the lake so that we could fish and swim. My father was a big man so we all climbed all over him like a bunch of monkeys. We had a picnic and them he took us fishing. He declared to us all that he was going to catch the biggest fish in the lake and being our father, we believed him. He cast in his line and as soon as it hit the water, he got a bite. He fought that fish for about ten minutes and all of us were waiting with bated breath for him to pull it out of the water. The wait was killing us and we were jumping up and down on the side of the lake. Then it happened! He jerked the fish out of the water and all of us screamed. Th sun shimmered off of the irridescent scales. There was complete quiet and awe as is appropriate from children at such a momentous event. Then, the giggling started. My father had caught a very small minnow but he gave us the joy of a lifetime just by enjoying the fact that he was with us and we with him. My only regret is that we don't have any pictures of this occasion. BUT, the memory is so very sweet and I can still giggle every time that I think of him and his great catch.
Melissa D. Martin
MelissaDMartin is offline Female
Old 06-23-2009, 09:22 PM   #917

CancunPooh is an unknown quantity at this point

My favorite summer memories were going to Cedar Point with my youth group every year,. We went every year through high school. The group changed over the years and became a singles Bible study but still we went to Cedar Point each summer. One summer we decided to join another Church group there that only one of us had met snce the lived about 50 miles from us. That year on the roller coasters and racing merry go round I met my future hubby and the rest is history. We have gone back a few times since that fateful day and although the rides become newer, higher and faster, it stll reminds me of all those times with my good friends.
CancunPooh is offline Female
Old 06-23-2009, 09:30 PM   #918
Gifted

mcgymnast9 is cool as a bunny clownmcgymnast9 is cool as a bunny clownmcgymnast9 is cool as a bunny clownmcgymnast9 is cool as a bunny clownmcgymnast9 is cool as a bunny clownmcgymnast9 is cool as a bunny clownmcgymnast9 is cool as a bunny clownmcgymnast9 is cool as a bunny clownmcgymnast9 is cool as a bunny clown

What a nice contest!

My favorite summer memory is of going to a hotel/water park for my birthday. My whole family & best friend went. There was so much to do...water slides, swimming, a lazy river, mini golf...I can't even remember all of it! But I had a blast & will remember it forever.

Thanks, Justin!
~Kenzie
mcgymnast9 is offline Female
Old 06-23-2009, 09:39 PM   #919
Wacky Holidays!

SnowCrystal is stuck on replay
SnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replay

My favorite summer memory is when my family went to Catawba Island and went walking on the beach and swimming in the lake.
SnowCrystal is offline Female
Old 06-23-2009, 09:47 PM   #920

Ziwhtam will become famous soon enough

Talking Re: July Webkinz Reminder, New Contest for Lava Column, Train Set Codes!

Hmm I know that I am new here but still have had many memorable summers and even more memorable events during them. I think the most enjoyable one was when I got my first webkinz. My best friend and her sister had each gotten the same pet although my friend had just recently gotten a pet. My birthday had passed not that long ago and she made it my late birthday present. She said that she felt it would be a great gift. She had a pool at the time so we logged it on the next morning (it was at night during a sleepover when she gave it to me) and once it started to warm up outside, we went and swam a while. When the heat started to get too much, we would dry off a bit and go inside to play on webkinz. We kept going back and forth all day with the exception of water balloons and meals. Together we earned a ton of kinzcash while getting more than our share of fun! ahhhhh i will never forget it. Webkinz, pools/swimming, and best friends- there just is no better combonation!
Ziwhtam is offline Female
Closed

Tags
1238mer = dramatic post, 123blissb waz here, awesome! ljfyle, contestants are great!, great contest you guys!, happy summer!, i want that lava column!, purple cows, summer fun, yellow purple and orange, ~123:)

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: